Media NEVER lets us forget it - Holocaust in the 'news'(?)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Duke Umeroffen

Re: Media NEVER lets us forget it - Holocaust in the 'news'(

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Like Anti Semites, yes.

:roll:

See, I wouldn't dream of searching for such things.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Statistical Mechanic

Post by Statistical Mechanic »

Ilol'd wrote:Jewish fraud|scam = 43,700,000
Jews media = 101,000,000
Jews bank|banks = 26,400,000
Jews money = 45,900,000
Jews|Jewish Hollywood = 76,400,000

Some things never change.
I don't understand. For - Christians money - I get "About 97,800,000 results (0.30 seconds)."
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

Ilol'd

Post by Ilol'd »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:See, I wouldn't dream of searching for such things.
Ignorance is bliss.
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I don't understand. For - Christians money - I get "About 97,800,000 results (0.30 seconds)."
One's a minority, the other's not. One's overrepresented by over a thousand percent, the other's not.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

I knew you would say that. Obviously your Jew hating comes first, because only an Anti Semite would search for that combination. Sorry mate but I've no time for Anti Semites like you.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Ilol'd

Post by Ilol'd »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Sorry mate but I've no time for Anti Semites like you.
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Is it, do you know , I really don't know. I'm in a state of bliss and you're the one who dislikes Jews.

Personally I think your continuing to react to my suggestion that you are motivated primarily by Anti Semitism then, by the other considerations to be quite a truthful one, yes.

It doesn't hurt me.

I searched for other things. Off topic things.

Cheers ilol'd.

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Bernard wrote:BTW, google hits for Joe Louis 214,000,000. Google hits for Auschwitz- 4 million. Why is the Brown Bomber 43 times more rellevent than Auschwitz. Must be the International boxing conspiracy.
Bernard you are massaging the figures. I will leave our readers to decide whether or not you and Statistical Mechanic are being deliberately dishonest in this matter.

A Google search for Joe Louis will run a search for all combinations of Joe and Louis and most of them will be completely unrelated to the boxer. Enclosing “Joe Louis boxer” within quotes narrows the search down considerably and shows the true search figures for the Brown Bomber are actually about 285,000 results (0.42 seconds).
Fish, you are amazingly right that those quote markings cut into the hits like crazy. Joe Louis in quotes is still good for well over twice the hits as "Auschwitz Death Camp" which only musters a piss poor 118,000 hits.

Statistical Mechanic

Post by Statistical Mechanic »

Yes, Bernard, but Jews money are overrepresented, so something must be done to solve the Jewish Question.
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Ilol'd wrote:Jewish fraud|scam = 43,700,000
Jews media = 101,000,000
Jews bank|banks = 26,400,000
Jews money = 45,900,000
Jews|Jewish Hollywood = 76,400,000

Some things never change.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for being on our side. If Jews really controlled the internet Jew Fraud, rather than getting 43,700,000 hits, would get none.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What would be strange would be a situation where a genocide on the scale of the H. didn't cause major and long-term reverberations.
Erm...? You mean like the genocide of the Native American Indians doesn't "cause major and long-term reverberations"?

Or the genocide of the Australasian Aborigines doesn't?

How about the estimated more than 1 million ethnic Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks killed between 1915 and 1923 in the Armenian Holocaust? How often does that one get a news story per day? Or per month? How many news stories this year even??

How about the estimation of between 1.7 and 2 million Cambodians killed in the Khmer Rouge’s 'Killing Fields' genocide. Read any news stories on that one in the last week?? Or month? Or how many news stories about that genocide this year even?

You are proving my point.
. . . . . . .

Why can't you people concede any point, no matter how obvious, or how insignificant?

I'm guessing a contributing factor is that none of these other unreported 'news' genocodes are so riddled with controversies, obvious distortions and falsehoods, the way this WW" Jewish 'catastrophe' is. Therefore they are not under threat of being minimised or even shown to be vastly exaggerated and falsified.

WE could also be served by asking ourselves why none of these other genocides have laws against discussing them critically? Hmmmm? Why is that?

WE could also be served by asking ourselves why this Jewish one is so special that we all have to be reminded about sometimes even multiple times on a a single day in 'news' articles?

C'mon! For your own sanity. Can you naysayers try and concede a simple and obvious point for a change?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous