samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Mr. KnowItAll »

You think naming a few Jews who might have had influence in certain areas means that collectively “Jews” were responsible for WW2.

Which Jews forced Hitler to invade Poland? Not a single Jew. Hitler was warned by the British and the French what would happen if he decided to invade Poland and he chose to ignore them and decided to invade Poland which consequently caused WW2.

I know what the term “Jewry” means. This, you can explain how the Jews collectively (Jewry) were responsible for WW2.

Is the best you can do is name a few Jews and quote what they desired? By your logic, the Nazis aimed to unify all Germans so therefore all Germans between 1933-9145 were responsible for WW2 and the Holocaust (of course, that is not true - I am just pointing out the flaw in your argument). You’re relying on fallacies to support your arguments.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9415
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by been-there »

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:47 am
You think naming a few Jews who might have had influence in certain areas means that collectively “Jews” were responsible for WW2.

Which Jews forced Hitler to invade Poland? Not a single Jew. Hitler was warned by the British and the French what would happen if he decided to invade Poland and he chose to ignore them and decided to invade Poland which consequently caused WW2.

I know what the term “Jewry” means. This, you can explain how the Jews collectively (Jewry) were responsible for WW2.

Is the best you can do is name a few Jews and quote what they desired? By your logic, the Nazis aimed to unify all Germans so therefore all Germans between 1933-9145 were responsible for WW2 and the Holocaust (of course, that is not true - I am just pointing out the flaw in your argument). You’re relying on fallacies to support your arguments.
An idiotic miscomprehension.
It isn't claimed that ALL Jews caused WW2. :roll:
It is claimed that collectives of influential Jews did and that it was supported by many Jews. Copious evidence of that has been provided. You appear to be in denial of this fact and are therefore responding with strawman distortions of the actual argument. Try harder.
FAIL.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Mr. KnowItAll »

been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:19 am
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:47 am
You think naming a few Jews who might have had influence in certain areas means that collectively “Jews” were responsible for WW2.

Which Jews forced Hitler to invade Poland? Not a single Jew. Hitler was warned by the British and the French what would happen if he decided to invade Poland and he chose to ignore them and decided to invade Poland which consequently caused WW2.

I know what the term “Jewry” means. This, you can explain how the Jews collectively (Jewry) were responsible for WW2.

Is the best you can do is name a few Jews and quote what they desired? By your logic, the Nazis aimed to unify all Germans so therefore all Germans between 1933-9145 were responsible for WW2 and the Holocaust (of course, that is not true - I am just pointing out the flaw in your argument). You’re relying on fallacies to support your arguments.
An idiotic miscomprehension.
It isn't claimed that ALL Jews caused WW2. :roll:
It is claimed that collectives of influential Jews did and that it was supported by many Jews. Copious evidence of that has been provided. You appear to be in denial of this fact and are therefore responding with strawman distortions of the actual argument. Try harder.
FAIL.
How many is “many”? Did the ordinary Polish Jews, Hungarian Jews, German (including Austrian) jews, etc, who were mass murdered by the Nazis all support it???

You have provided a few quotes from reports. Did those reports contain any footnotes? Where did those people get their information?

The “FAIL” is on you trying to make out like WW2 was caused by the Jews, when in fact it was caused by the corporal Hitler who thought he could invade Poland without the West interfering. Next you’re probably going to tell me that his “peace offers” to Poland were sincere, hahahahahahahaha!!!

Your arguments are not forms of reliable evidence at all, they are cherry-picked examples and more often than not just hearsay e.g. you have used a quote from Forrestal which he claimed that Chamberlain said this and that when you admit it cannot be verified. Do you even read what you have typed before posting? It appears the answer to that question is, “No.”
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7826
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Huntinger »

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:02 pm
How many is “many”? Did the ordinary Polish Jews, Hungarian Jews, German (including Austrian) jews, etc, who were mass murdered by the Nazis all support it???

You have provided a few quotes from reports. Did those reports contain any footnotes? Where did those people get their information?

The “FAIL” is on you trying to make out like WW2 was caused by the Jews, when in fact it was caused by the corporal Hitler who thought he could invade Poland without the West interfering. Next you’re probably going to tell me that his “peace offers” to Poland were sincere, hahahahahahahaha!!!


Your arguments are not forms of reliable evidence at all, they are cherry-picked examples and more often than not just hearsay e.g. you have used a quote from Forrestal which he claimed that Chamberlain said this and that when you admit it cannot be verified. Do you even read what you have typed before posting? It appears the answer to that question is, “No.
One may notice the emotional claims here by the poster, about mass murder of Jude by National Socialist Germany; emotional clap trap and off topic., irrelevant to the Untermeyer story. The reality is Reich leader Adolf Hitler claimed the massive invasion of Poland was a defensive action, but Britain and France were not convinced. On September 3, Britain and France declared war on Germany, initiating World War II. The first shots were in fact fired by International Juden who declared economic war on the Reich demanding all Jude fall in behind. Untermyer advocated the Zionist movement and was President of the Keren Hayesod, the agency through which the movement was then and still is conducted in the United States

He helped to found the Non-Sectarian Anti-Nazi League to promote an economic boycott of National Socialist Germany. Economic war is an act of war which at the start of the real hostilities resulted in the internment of all Jude as potential 5th columnists, as many were.
It is clear the tension between the Reich and Russia must come to a head with Poland caught in the middle. Despite the Rippentrop Molotov pact both sides knew that was was inevitable.
Somehow the poster above like Goody67 thinks that wars are somehow started, won and lost by who said what, what was said at places like Posen, what Hitler said, and now here what Chamberlain may have said. Of course what is and what is not said is in very secretive conditions unless it is a public announcement. The first victim of any war is the truth.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7826
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Samuel Untermyer

Post by Huntinger »

The alleged holocaust figures can be seen in this very simple wikipedia entry
In 1939, the core Jewish population reached its historical peak of 17 million. Due to the Holocaust, the number was reduced to 11 million in 1945.
It is deduced from this that there were 6 million deaths, all Jude who died through systematic extermination as a result of National Socialist Policies.

Where did these figures come from?

In this graph, modern day population figures have been extrapolated back. It is noticed there is an anomaly in the years from 1920 to 1940 with a sudden unexpected peak in population numbers. this goes back to normal in 1950; in other words, just prior to WWII there is a sudden unexpected 21% increase in the world wide Jüdische population.
But why, how?

If the data is true, then it strongly suggests that indeed 6 million Jude perished as a result of WWII, and all the horror claims could be correct, and the "revisionists" are as nutty as fruitcakes.

I will highlight simply the important points and let people make up their own minds on potential fraud here.
  • Until very recently all of the early population data on Jude were from Jude themselves, but which Jude?
  • American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) gave all statistical data for the world almanac on Jude for publication
  • WWII Jude deaths were based on figures compiled by the JDC
  • JDC formed in 1914 by the American Jewish Committe (AJC) which itself was formed November 11, 1906
  • In 1908, the American Jewish Committee (AJC) assumed responsibility for compilation and editing the American Jewish Yearbook while JPS remained the publisher. (Jewish Publication Society)
  • Samuel Untermyer was already warning in 1933 that extermination of Jude likely in Germany.
  • Samuel Untermyer advocated the Zionist movement. He was President of the Keren Hayesod, the agency through which the movement was then and still is conducted in the United States.
  • Samuel Untermyer took charge of the AJC 1933 and became leading figure in the Boycott of German goods.
  • In 1933 Representatives of the American Jewish Committee, American Jewish Congress and B'nai B'rith met in New York City and established a joint committee to monitor the plight of German Jewry.
  • The AJC continued to organize protest rallies throughout the 1930s and 1940s.
  • In 1936 the American Jewish Congress was instrumental in establishing the World Jewish Congress (WJC)
  • The JDC compiled population figures without verification just prior to and after the war. The JDC were under the influence of Samuel Untermyer; there is no other independent source of the verification of population numbers.
  • The same people who claim there was a holocaust are all Zionists; these are the same people who compiled the statistical data without independent verification.
  • jüdisch population Israel 6.5 million...jüdisch population United States 6.8 million.
  • Same kind of people still in power through control of media and censorship, especially Google, Facebook and YouTube, which have international ramifications.
Without the modern statistical figures which are independent of interest groups as we have today, the figures for the jüdisch population in the 30s would have to be taken at face value as well as the figure of 1950. With modern statistical data based on million of population it is possible to extrapolate back to earlier times with a reasonable amount of confidence.
What we find is that those figures do not agree with the current trend.
my CONCLUSION
The only possible conclusion I can reach at the moment without more information is that the figures which constitute the holocaust number as well as the statistics at the time were fudged by the same group of people who predicted a holocaust in 1933, who also just happened to be Zionists, who also just happened to be the ones who compiled those statistics with no independent verification. The JDC who compiled the statistics are in reality a subsidiary of the AJC. The AJC were led by the leader of the Zionist movement in the United States, who was also the President of the Zionist organization Keren Hayesod; this person was Samuel Untermyer. I claim the statistical estimates are not statistical errors but blatant lies and distortions of statistical data for political and personal gain. This is called Fraud.

AJC creates JDC who collects and interprets statistical data. Statistical data is said to be estimates.... fails to correlate with current trends.....no independent verification or scrutiny.....Led by Zionists who predicts 6 million will perish in 1933...JDC alters statistics accordingly....compared to real figure the fake data gives a 6 million loss. Fraud.

If your conclusion is different please explain why with appropriate data.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9415
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by been-there »

Here is an extract from an essay by the academic with the pseudonym T. Dalton, giving a very concise overview of Hitler's early life to accompany his recent translation of Mein Kampf.

— — — — —— — — — — — — — — — -
Concise summary of Hitler's life prior to WW2
and how it shaped his world-view


by Dr. Thomas Dalton, Ph.D.,

All the while, he [the young Adolf Hitler when he was living penniless in Vienna] studied the mass of humanity around him. He read the various writings and publications of the political parties. He observed the workings of the press. He watched how unions functioned. He sat in on Parliament. He followed events in neighbouring Germany. And he became intrigued by the comings and goings of one particular minority in Vienna: the Jews...

...Gradually he became convinced that the two dominant threats to German well-being were Marxism — a Jewish form of communism — and the international-capitalist Jews. The problems were compounded by the fundamentally inept workings of a representative democracy that tried to serve diverse ethnicities. In the end, the fine and noble concept of democracy became nothing other than a “Jewish democracy,” working for the best interests of Jews instead of Austrians or Germans.

Upon turning 23 in 1912, Hitler went to Munich. It was his first extended contact with German culture, and he found it invigorating. He lived there for two years, until the outbreak of World War I in July 1914. Thrilled at the opportunity to defend the German homeland, he enlisted, serving on the Western front in Belgium. After more than two years of service, he was slightly wounded in October 1916 and sent back to Germany, spending some time in a reserve battalion in Munich. Appalled at both the role of Jews there and the negative public attitude, he returned to the front in March 1917.

By this time, the war had been dragging on for some two and a half years. It had effectively become a stalemate. Even the looming entrance of the Americans into the war — President Wilson would call for war the next month, and US troops would soon follow—would have little near-term effect. As Hitler explains, however, the Germans actually had reasons for optimism by late 1917. The Central Powers (primarily Germany and Austria-Hungary) had inflicted a decisive defeat on Italy in the Battle of Caporetto, and the Russians had pulled out of the war after the Bolshevik Revolution, thus freeing up German troops for the Western front. Hitler recalls that his compatriots “looked forward with confidence” to the spring of 1918, when they anticipated final victory.

November revolution, and a new movement
But things would turn out differently. Germans’ dissatisfaction with the prolonged war effort was being fanned by Jewish activists calling for mass demonstrations, strikes, and even revolution against the Kaiser. In late January 1918 there was a large munitions strike. Various workers’ actions and riots followed for months afterward. The Western front held, but Germany was weakening internally.

In mid-October of 1918, the German front near Ypres, Belgium was hit with mustard gas. Hitler’s eyes were badly affected, and he was sent to a military hospital in Pasewalk, north of Berlin. In late October, a minor naval revolt in Kiel began to spread to the wider population. Two major Jewish-led parties, the Social Democrats (SPD) and the Independent Social Democratic Party (USPD), agitated for the Kaiser to abdicate — which he did, on November 9. Jewish activists in Berlin and Munich then declared independent “soviet” states; for a detailed discussion of these events, see Dalton (2014). Germany formally capitulated on November 11. After the dust had settled, a new ‘Weimar’ government was formed, one that was notably susceptible to Jewish influence.

Hearing about the revolution from his hospital bed, Hitler was devastated. All the effort and sacrifices made at the front had proven worthless. Jewish agitators in the homeland had succeeded in whipping up local dissatisfaction to the point that the Kaiser was driven from power. The revolutionaries then assumed power and immediately surrendered to the enemy. This was the infamous “stab in the back”

https://anoccasionalcomment.blogspot.co ... 01889.html
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9415
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by been-there »

.
Hitler's peace proposals and his influential sympathisers in Britain, thwarted.

George Ward Price, The Dail Mail's foreign correspondent developed a very close relationship with Adolf Hitler. Franklin Reid Gannon, the author of The British Press and Germany (1971), has claimed that Hitler regarded him as "the only foreign journalist who reported him without prejudice".
In his autobiography, Extra-Special Correspondent (1957), Ward Price defended himself against the charge he was a fascist by claiming:
"I reported Hitler's statements accurately, leaving British newspaper readers to form their own opinions of their worth."

Lord Rothermere also had several meetings with Adolf Hitler and argued that the Nazi leader desired peace. ...Hitler acknowledged this help by writing to Rothermere:
Adolf Hitler wrote:"I should like to express the appreciation of countless Germans, who regard me as their spokesman, for the wise and beneficial public support which you have given to a policy that we all hope will contribute to the enduring pacification of Europe. Just as we are fanatically determined to defend ourselves against attack, so do we reject the idea of taking the initiative in bringing about a war. I am convinced that no one who fought in the front trenches during the world war, no matter in what European country, desires another conflict."
Hitler wrote a number of important letters to Rothermere in 1933 and 1934, but the most interesting of them, because of its subsequent fate, was the one written on 3 May 1935 in which he advocated Anglo-German understanding as a firm combination for peace. Rothermere circulated this to many politicians, convinced that his personal contact with Hitler had produced a real breakthrough.

In July, 1934 Lord Rothermere suddenly withdrew his support for Oswald Mosley.
The historian, James Pool, argues:
James Pool wrote:"The rumour on Fleet Street was that the Daily Mail's Jewish advertisers had threatened to place their adds in a different paper if Rothermere continued the pro-fascist campaign."
Pool points out that sometime after this, Rothermere met with Hitler at the Berghof and told how the "Jews cut off his complete revenue from advertising" and compelled him to "toe the line."
Hitler later recalled Rothermere telling him that it was "quite impossible at short notice to take any effective countermeasures."
http://spartacus-educational.com/Jmail.htm

been-there wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:25 am
Concise summary of Hitler's life prior to WW2
and how it shaped his world-view


by Dr. Thomas Dalton, Ph.D.,

All the while, he [the young Adolf Hitler when he was living penniless in Vienna] studied the mass of humanity around him. He read the various writings and publications of the political parties. He observed the workings of the press. He watched how unions functioned. He sat in on Parliament. He followed events in neighbouring Germany. And he became intrigued by the comings and goings of one particular minority in Vienna: the Jews...

...Gradually he became convinced that the two dominant threats to German well-being were Marxism — a Jewish form of communism — and the international-capitalist Jews. The problems were compounded by the fundamentally inept workings of a representative democracy that tried to serve diverse ethnicities. In the end, the fine and noble concept of democracy became nothing other than a “Jewish democracy,” working for the best interests of Jews instead of Austrians or Germans.


November revolution, and a new movement
...Germans’ dissatisfaction with the prolonged war effort was being fanned by Jewish activists calling for mass demonstrations, strikes, and even revolution against the Kaiser. In late January 1918 there was a large munitions strike. Various workers’ actions and riots followed for months afterward. The Western front held, but Germany was weakening internally.

In mid-October of 1918, the German front near Ypres, Belgium was hit with mustard gas. Hitler’s eyes were badly affected, and he was sent to a military hospital in Pasewalk, north of Berlin. In late October, a minor naval revolt in Kiel began to spread to the wider population. Two major Jewish-led parties, the Social Democrats (SPD) and the Independent Social Democratic Party (USPD), agitated for the Kaiser to abdicate — which he did, on November 9. Jewish activists in Berlin and Munich then declared independent “soviet” states; for a detailed discussion of these events, see Dalton (2014). Germany formally capitulated on November 11. After the dust had settled, a new ‘Weimar’ government was formed, one that was notably susceptible to Jewish influence.

Hearing about the revolution from his hospital bed, Hitler was devastated. All the effort and sacrifices made at the front had proven worthless. Jewish agitators in the homeland had succeeded in whipping up local dissatisfaction to the point that the Kaiser was driven from power. The revolutionaries then assumed power and immediately surrendered to the enemy. This was the infamous “stab in the back”

https://anoccasionalcomment.blogspot.co ... 01889.html
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7826
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Huntinger »

Bolshevism is an international movement controlled by Juden. Many military intelligence officers saw Judentum as the force behind World War II.

John Beaty was a G-2 officer in Washington between 1941 and 1947 where he edited secret daily intelligence reports. Beaty wrote the book The Iron Curtain over America based on his insights while inside G-2.

U.S. General Amos A. Fries told MID’s chief in 1926 that Polish officers believed that Jüdisch leaders, most disguised behind Russian names, really controlled the Soviet Union. Fries wrote:
“Of the Russian Congress some 70% were Jews and the remaining 30% were largely figure-heads…real power…was entirely in the hands of the Jews who were in it…for what they could get out of it, and very few members…really believe in the doctrines which they preach.”
source
Juden played a prominent role in the Roosevelt administration; this was well known by Intelligence Officials.
Image
U.S. General George Van Horn Moseley wrote
preserved by strict inbreeding, a Jew, , no matter how assimilated, will always remain a Jew, a permanent “human outcast.” Describing Jews as “crude and unclean, animal-like things,” he exclaimed, “it is like writing about something loathsome, such as syphilis.” Insidiously, Jews rise from the underworld to control the economy, then government, making themselves “all-powerful.” Using international finance simultaneously with communism to further their selfish ends, they know no loyalty to any country. In the modern world, their ultimate goal is the “destruction of Christian civilization as we understand it in America today.”
source
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7826
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Huntinger »

Madison Square Garden Rally to combat Untermeyer. 1939


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7826
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:36 pm
Samuel Untermeyer wrote:Samuel in August 1933 talks of a planned annihilation and extermination of Jews underway in 1933 and of the war that must be waged against Germany to stop it
ImageImage
... the holy war in the cause of humanity in which we are embarked.
...It is a war that must be waged unremittingly until the black clouds of bigotry, race hatred and fanaticism that have descended upon what was once Germany, but is now medieval Hitler-land, have been dispersed.

Germany has been converted from a nation of culture into a veritable hell of cruel and savage beasts. We owe it not only to our persecuted brethren but to the entire world to now strike in self-defence a blow that will free humanity from a repetition of this incredible outrage.

This time the Jews are the victims, next time it may be the Catholics or the Protestants. Now or never must all the nations of the earth make common cause against the monstrous claim that the slaughter, starvation and annihilation, by a country that has reverted to barbarism, of its own innocent and defenceless citizens without rhyme, reason or excuse is an internal affair against which the rest of the world must stand idly by and not lift a hand in defence.

I want to say to you that nothing that has seeped through to you over... the situation of the Jews in Germany begins to tell a fraction of the frightful story of fiendish torture, cruelty and persecution that are being inflicted day by day upon these men, women and children, of the terrors of worse than death in which they are living.

When the tale is told, ...the world will confront a picture so fearful in its barbarous cruelty that the hell of war and the alleged Belgian atrocities will pale into insignificance as compared to this devilishly, deliberately, cold-bloodedly planned and already partially executed campaign for the extermination of a proud, gentle, loyal, law-abiding people.

The Hitler regime originated are fiendishly prosecuting their boycott to exterminate the Jews by placarding Jewish shops, warning Germans against dealing with them, by imprisoning Jewish shopkeepers and parading them through the streets by the hundreds under guard of Nazi troops for the sole crime of being Jews, by ejecting them from the learned professions in which many of them had attained eminence, by excluding their children from the schools, their men from the labor unions, closing against them every avenue of livelihood, locking them in vile concentration camps, starving and torturing them, murdering and beating them without cause and resorting to every other conceivable form of torture, inhuman beyond conception, until suicide has become their only means of escape, and all solely because they are or their remote ancestors were Jews, and all with the avowed object of exterminating them.

As against this, the foulest boycott in the annals of time, we are appealing to all mankind to enforce a counter-boycott. President Roosevelt... is invoking it in furtherance of his noble conception for the readjustment of the relations between capital and labour under the terms of the sweeping Industrial Recovery Act... He is about to enlist the consumers of the country in a national campaign in which they pledge themselves to boycott all manufacturers, jobbers and retailers who fail to subscribe to the codes and to buy only from those who have assented and who are thereby privileged to fly the blue eagle of NRA [National Recovery Act]. What more exalted precedent do our timid friends want? With this explanation of our aims, I appeal to the American Jewish Committee... [to] join in actively pressing this boycott...

There is not time now, but I hope and expect in the near future to be able to report to you the steps that have been taken and that are already under way, and the surprising and gratifying progress already made in many countries toward the success of the economic boycott in which we are engaged. Although considerable progress in that direction has already been made in Great Britain and in the United States, you will be surprised to learn that they are the least advanced and as yet the most inadequately organized of all the countries that were represented at the Amsterdam World Economic Conference, where the boycott was unanimously and enthusiastically approved by formal resolution by a rising vote.
It is more than a coincidence that the person who made this speech was also the one in charge of the data collection that claimed there were million more Juden in the world than there actually was. He was the person in charge of data collection and publication of that data.
This fake data is where the millions who perished came from; they never existed except in the mind of this man.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Loog and 26 guests