Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by I was a number » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:16 am

Which is amazing considering how many different versions there are from "witnesses" and exterminationists.

2 holes, 3 holes, 4 holes, 5 holes, six holes.

Which holes are which? They have no idea.

How many in each alleged gassing?
200, 400, 800?

They don't know. Depends on who's convenient for the version at the time.

They can rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic all they want. Ship goes down with or without them.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

Bob
Posts: 3404
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Bob » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:48 am

Is safe to assume Hans is lurking here, so come on, address the simple question of fundamental importance carefully avoided by your fellows.
Bob wrote:How do you explain that positions of today fake Zyklon openings claimed to have been original, were measured from the walls which did not exist in 1941?

Revisionists know the answer which unfortunately for you refutes your gassing hoax.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Bob wrote:I dealt with Hans repeatedly, he is always reduced to repeat everything like a stuck record as if nothing has happened, typical exterminationists´ strategy.
A very hypocritical claim from Bob, the most repetitive poster in this thread. Here you repeat your repeated claim

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1209&start=570#p53900

Every time you are answered, you just ask again and repeat that post. :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:19 pm

I was a number wrote:Which is amazing considering how many different versions there are from "witnesses" and exterminationists.

2 holes, 3 holes, 4 holes, 5 holes, six holes.

Which holes are which? They have no idea.

How many in each alleged gassing?
200, 400, 800?

They don't know. Depends on who's convenient for the version at the time.

They can rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic all they want. Ship goes down with or without them.
Denier/revisionists disagree with each other on specifics. You would be very hypocritical to have a go at anyone else who disagrees amongst themselves. See Berg and his present disagreements such as the thread about flammability limits. Will you be having a dig at him?

Disagreement shows a lack of collusion between the witnesses, which means they are independent of each other and corroborate each other. The police, courts, historians and journalists understand that. Only denier/revisionists do not. See the thread on George Zimmerman for how denier/revisionists will use witness evidence even if it is contradictory and inconsistent to argue who was right and who was wrong in shootings. Then when it comes to denial/revisionism it all changes to all witnesses cannot be believed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by I was a number » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Nessie wrote:Image

:roll:
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Posting pictures is about your level at the moment. Bob's remains repetition of the same post from many pages ago again and again as he ignores the answers. A bloke with a tape measure who has spotted the mistake the authorities made and why they made that mistake is apparently evidence of no holes.

Meanwhile, the rest of us argue of which of the holes were the Zyklon B ones, which you think is a problem.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bob
Posts: 3404
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Bob » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Please, do not feed the troll, I understand his lies and outrageous claims are provocative, but that is precisely the goal of the troll, just look at what he achieved so far, some 50 pages of trolling. I myself apologize for feeding him, I merely wanted to show he had a chance to address the issue, he wasted that chance.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Bob wrote:Please, do not feed the troll, I understand his lies and outrageous claims are provocative, but that is precisely the goal of the troll, just look at what he achieved so far, some 50 pages of trolling. I myself apologize for feeding him, I merely wanted to show he had a chance to address the issue, he wasted that chance.
That is a complete lie. I have addressed the issue. Just because you disagree with what I said does not mean I have failed to address the points Mattogno and you made. Your repetitive tactic has been to ask for the issues to be addressed, dismiss them with Mattogno's claims and ask for the issue to be addressed again.

Then you name call, using an incorrect descriptive.

Then you complain others are being repetitive.

Again.

Ad nauseum.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bob
Posts: 3404
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Bob » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Bump.
Bob wrote:How do you explain that positions of today fake Zyklon openings claimed to have been original, were measured from the walls which did not exist in 1941?

Revisionists know the answer which unfortunately for you refutes your gassing hoax.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Bob wrote:Bump.
Bob wrote:How do you explain that positions of today fake Zyklon openings claimed to have been original, were measured from the walls which did not exist in 1941?

Revisionists know the answer which unfortunately for you refutes your gassing hoax.
The three stages of Krema I. Maybe Bob would like to point to the walls from image 3 present day, which he states above did not exist in image 1 1941-42.

Image 1 - 1941-42

Image

Image 2 - 1944

Image

Image 3 - present day

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests