Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:56 am

been-there wrote:
Incidentally that woman is not only otherwise very intelligent, she also has expressed she holds me in high regard for possessing helpful wisdom.
If your co-worker is indeed as intelligent as you say, you have at least led her to question what she believes. Many years ago a family member told me that the holyhoax was a fraud and I immediately replied, "Oh, come on now, I've seen the photos of dead Jews being bulldozed into graves". He said no more about it but the statement rankled me and I set out to find out more about the 'hoax and show him proof that he was wrong. Of course I immediately discovered that the famous photo of the dead bodies wasn't even taken in a "death camp". Then came the revelations of, "A Year in Treblinka". I was astonished that Wiernik was nothing but a damned liar. More reading/research proved that just about everything that I thought I knew about the holyhoax was a lie.

Give your co-worker a little time. Don't be surprised if in a few months down the road she comes to you with her own questions about the 'hoax. If she doesn't, she probably isn't as intelligent as you assume.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:14 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:23 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:01 am
Like an intelligent women colleague at work once said to me regarding the credibility of mass-gassings with diesel engine exhaust, she knows the Holocaust is true because she saw a woman with a number tatoo. :roll:
If this woman wants to find out more about how to counter holocaust deniers like the one who spreads lies and propaganda at her workplace, then tell her to join this forum and we'll teach her how to counter holocaust deniers and Hitler lovers. Otherwise, intelligent or not, she may well fall prey to this workplace groomer, who pounces on the vulnerable and historically ignorant in order to fill their mind with vile poison and lies. Cheers.
You betcha', send those people here so Das Prussian can tell them the true tales such as Dr. Mengele cutting meat off the Jews, throwing it into buckets and how those buckets then began dancing jigs across the floor. Neither will he forget the tale of the famous electric masturbation machine and how poor, sufferink Jews were thrown into a cage containing a bear and an eagle and how the bear would rip the poor, sufferink Jew apart and the eagle would pick his bones. Then he'll tell about the steam chambers, the vacuum chambers, the diesel exhaust gas chambers and finally, the gasoline engine exhaust gas chambers. Yep, DP is prepared to give those historically challenged individuals a real earful about the true stories of the holyhoax.
So where have you ever witnessed me use the above scenarios to inform others about the Holocaust apart from the historically true gasoline engine and gas chambers part ?

When you realise that you appear to be confusing me with some other character you may have encountered either in reality or your dreams, then maybe you can edit and re-post your opinion, but this time including just the truth. Yes, I know that means it will most probably resemble an empty box, but so be it, as long as we no longer have to view your bizarre fantasies and warped lies.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:10 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:13 am
Bottom line: Katty Hurt-Moron has been shown to be a plagiariser, a liar and a shameless peddlar of disgusting atrocity-propaganda deceits to impressionable school children.
That she was honoured by the Queen of England for that child abuse I regard as a sign of how sick our society has become regarding WW2 history in general.
And I didn’t ’pounce’ on anyone at work. A Finnish colleaugue who’s father and grandfather fought alongside the Third Reich soldiers against the invading Soviet Red Army had a discussion with me over days after hearing about my discoveries of the many obvious flaws in the enforced holocaust narrative. SHE then mentioned some of that to at least two other people. Maybe more, I have no idea. One of those two, of her own free-will and volition, completely out of the blue said the quoted illogical line to me as we were sitting down for lunch in the work canteen. Nothing further was said then. And neither she nor I ever discussed the subject further at any other time.
DP is again inventing imaginary scenarios in his own traumatised mind and then railing against them. Further proof that an illogical belief in the mass-gassing H-mythology is a form of mental psychosis.

My colleagues lunchtime comment was such a stupid and illogical non sequitur that I just looked at her in amazement at this totally unrelated outburst. Nothing further was said.
Incidentally that woman is not only otherwise very intelligent, she also has expressed she holds me in high regard for possessing helpful wisdom.
I only mention all that to point out the wider picture, and how the holocaust conditioning from childhood has created a strange mental aberration.
Thanks for that detailed account of your version of events. However my offer to your work colleague still stands as I feel the temptation for someone like you to groom a 'new-recruit' based on her apparent historically ignorance will be too hard to resist. Anyway, before I go I see that you mentioned "how sick our society has become regarding WW2 history in general" , and then followed up by gloating how this work colleague "holds (you) in high regard for possessing helpful wisdom" . Yep, a sure sign of sickness in our society if ever I saw one. Hope she gets better soon :lol:

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:12 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:23 pm
who pounces on the vulnerable and historically ignorant in order to fill their mind with vile poison and lies. Cheers.
I am sure no one will pounce on you Jude. The more Jude exposed the better; no one cares about Jude as a race which they are not, nor an ethnicity which they are also not but as a collective group destroying the planet.
???????? no wonder I ignore this individual, he really is damaged goods .

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:06 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:10 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:13 am
DP is again inventing imaginary scenarios in his own traumatised mind and then railing against them. Further proof that an illogical belief in the mass-gassing H-mythology is a form of mental psychosis.

I only mention all that to point out the wider picture, and how the holocaust conditioning from childhood has created a strange mental aberration.
...and then followed up by gloating how this work colleague "holds (you) in high regard for possessing helpful wisdom" . Yep, a sure sign of sickness in our society if ever I saw one. Hope she gets better soon :lol:
But DP, you know nothing about me.

And you appear to know little about human nature if you cannot accept that complex human-beings can possess both strengths and weaknesses, merits and flaws, skills AND abberations.
I understand that you see only the parts of my current viewpoint which you choose to see as only negative. But why do you choose to think that someone who has actually known me professionally for over fifteen years is 'sick' for thinking I possess some redeeming qualities despite my skepticism of aspects of the H narrative?
Can you not see how that says more about you than it does about me?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous