Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Whenever it comes time to do the gratuitous "honor the survivor" time, Kitty Hart is an easy stand in and is always ready and able to receive the accolades... tail a waggin'! I'm sure after the speeches are made and the honors given the bestowers will look at each other and roll their eyes. Duty done and over with.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:47 am

Kitty Hart Moxon's documentary Death March a Survivors Story can be seen online at The National Holocaust Centre & Museum Website.

https://www.holocaust.org.uk/kittydeathmarch
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Mark Caine

Post by Mark Caine » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 am

I have come across the website of another KHM worshiper.

May 11, 2019

"What a memorable day! Today I had the great honour of meeting Holocaust survivor, Kitty Hart-Moxon, OBE (born December 1, 1926)." ~ Evelyn Price

https://friendsambulancethephd.wordpres ... art-moxon/

I have commented on Evelyn's blog leaving a link to the Axis History Forum and RODOH re. Kitty. Comments are moderated therefore I am still waiting to see if Evelyn has any integrity and will allow my criticism of KHM to become public.

If any of you have time drop by and leave a comment.

:)

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:44 am

Time has gone on, unless you have a smoking gun.. no one would care now.
π•°π–Žπ–“ 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•½π–Šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•±π–šΜˆπ–π–—π–Šπ–—

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:01 am

Mark Caine wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 am
I have come across the website of another KHM worshiper.

May 11, 2019
"What a memorable day! Today I had the great honour of meeting Holocaust survivor, Kitty Hart-Moxon, OBE (born December 1, 1926)." ~ Evelyn Price

https://friendsambulancethephd.wordpres ... art-moxon/

I have commented on Evelyn's blog leaving a link to the Axis History Forum and RODOH re. Kitty. Comments are moderated therefore I am still waiting to see if Evelyn has any integrity and will allow my criticism of KHM to become public.

If any of you have time drop by and leave a comment.

:)
I've dropped by two days in a row to see if your comment appeared before placing one of my own.

Nothing has appeared yet.

Her comment: β€œthe unimaginable horror of Auschwitz” struck me as an obvious hyperbole appealing to someone approaching this emotionally rather than rationally. So replying with a comment that appeals to logic and reason probably won't be accepted by Evelyn.

Like an intelligent women colleague at work once said to me regarding the credibility of mass-gassings with diesel engine exhaust, she knows the Holocaust is true because she saw a woman with a number tatoo. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:39 am

been-there wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:01 am

I've dropped by two days in a row to see if your comment appeared before placing one of my own.

Nothing has appeared yet.

Her comment: β€œthe unimaginable horror of Auschwitz” struck me as an obvious hyperbole appealing to someone approaching this emotionally rather than rationally. So replying with a comment that appeals to logic and reason probably won't be accepted by Evelyn.

Like an intelligent women colleague at work once said to me regarding the credibility of mass-gassings with diesel engine exhaust, she knows the Holocaust is true because she saw a woman with a number tatoo. :roll:

I have just left a post at Evelyn's blog. Let's see if she has the integrity to allow it into the public domain.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:23 pm

If this woman wants to find out more about how to counter holocaust deniers like the one who spreads lies and propaganda at her workplace, then tell her to join this forum and we'll teach her how to counter holocaust deniers and Hitler lovers. Otherwise, intelligent or not, she may well fall prey to this workplace groomer, who pounces on the vulnerable and historically ignorant in order to fill their mind with vile poison and lies. Cheers.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:14 pm

DasPrussian wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:23 pm
If this woman wants to find out more about how to counter holocaust deniers like the one who spreads lies and propaganda at her workplace, then tell her to join this forum and we'll teach her how to counter holocaust deniers and Hitler lovers. Otherwise, intelligent or not, she may well fall prey to this workplace groomer, who pounces on the vulnerable and historically ignorant in order to fill their mind with vile poison and lies. Cheers.
You betcha', send those people here so Das Prussian can tell them the true tales such as Dr. Mengele cutting meat off the Jews, throwing it into buckets and how those buckets then began dancing jigs across the floor. Neither will he forget the tale of the famous electric masturbation machine and how poor, sufferink Jews were thrown into a cage containing a bear and an eagle and how the bear would rip the poor, sufferink Jew apart and the eagle would pick his bones. Then he'll tell about the steam chambers, the vacuum chambers, the diesel exhaust gas chambers and finally, the gasoline engine exhaust gas chambers. Yep, DP is prepared to give those historically challenged individuals a real earful about the true stories of the holyhoax.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 am

DasPrussian wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:23 pm
who pounces on the vulnerable and historically ignorant in order to fill their mind with vile poison and lies. Cheers.
I am sure no one will pounce on you Jude. The more Jude exposed the better; no one cares about Jude as a race which they are not, nor an ethnicity which they are also not but as a collective group destroying the planet.
π•°π–Žπ–“ 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•½π–Šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•±π–šΜˆπ–π–—π–Šπ–—

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:13 am

Bottom line: Katty Hurt-Moron has been shown to be a plagiariser, a liar and a shameless peddlar of disgusting atrocity-propaganda deceits to impressionable school children.
That she was honoured by the Queen of England for that child abuse I regard as a sign of how sick our society has become regarding WW2 history in general.
And I didn’t ’pounce’ on anyone at work. A Finnish colleaugue who’s father and grandfather fought alongside the Third Reich soldiers against the invading Soviet Red Army had a discussion with me over days after hearing about my discoveries of the many obvious flaws in the enforced holocaust narrative. SHE then mentioned some of that to at least two other people. Maybe more, I have no idea. One of those two, of her own free-will and volition, completely out of the blue said the quoted illogical line to me as we were sitting down for lunch in the work canteen. Nothing further was said then. And neither she nor I ever discussed the subject further at any other time.
DP is again inventing imaginary scenarios in his own traumatised mind and then railing against them. Further proof that an illogical belief in the mass-gassing H-mythology is a form of mental psychosis.

My colleagues lunchtime comment was such a stupid and illogical non sequitur that I just looked at her in amazement at this totally unrelated outburst. Nothing further was said.
Incidentally that woman is not only otherwise very intelligent, she also has expressed she holds me in high regard for possessing helpful wisdom.
I only mention all that to point out the wider picture, and how the holocaust conditioning from childhood has created a strange mental aberration.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous