Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DasPrussian

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:07 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:55 am
DP wrote:Nope, still ain't got a clue , kid. Try again
Stay stupid my friend. I can't help you.
Look, if you can't answer the question, then fuck off.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Rollo the ganger and DasPrussian are on the benches until 00:01hrs GMT, 09/Feb/2018. Gentlemen, a little rough and tumble is expected at RODOH but the current exchange between the pair of you has degenerated to a level which is unacceptable and brings RODOH's reputation into disrepute. Please save the vulgarities for Siberian Exile.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Kitty Hart Moxon has an army of followers helping her maintain the holocaust myth.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 pm

This is what someone who has profited financially from the suffering of others looks like on an annual skiing holiday (1997).
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu May 03, 2018 11:31 am

Kitty Hart Moxon and/or her followers have succeeded in having my YouTube channel censored again. Kitty, I know you have this topic monitored - I will retaliate both on the Internet and in the real world.

This email received: 10 March 2018
Hi Charles Traynor,

Your video Kitty Hart Moxon was flagged to us by the YouTube community. Upon review, we have placed restrictions on how the video will be shown. Please note that your video will continue to be available on YouTube.

Video content restrictions

We believe in the principles of free speech, even when that speech is unpopular or potentially offensive to some viewers. However, YouTube doesn't allow hate speech or content that promotes or incites violence. In some cases, flagged videos that do not clearly breach the Community Guidelines but whose content is potentially controversial or offensive may remain up, but with some features disabled.
Your video will be shown after a warning message. In addition, certain features such as comments, sharing, thumbs up, and suggested videos have been disabled. Your video is also ineligible for monetization.
For more information, please visit our Help Center.

How you can respond

While this is not a strike on your account, we still want to hear from you if you believe this was a mistake. If you would like to appeal this decision, please submit this form. You can also appeal directly from Video Manager. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again soon.

Sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

This email received: 17 April 2018

Regarding your account: Charles Traynor

We have received a legal complaint regarding your video. After review, the following video: Kitty Hart Moxon has been blocked from view on the following YouTube country site(s):

Austria, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Czechia, Germany, Estonia, France, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte

YouTube blocks content where necessary to comply with local laws. Please review our help center article on legal complaints //support.google.com/youtube/answer/3001497?hl=en.

Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

The reality of Jewish censorship:

What hundreds of millions of Europeans attempting to access this harmless deeply corrupting video will see.

What millions of North Americans will see. Just make sure you are 18 or over to view the harmless video.

Kitty Hart Moxon is a liar and a plagiarist. Adding canned laughter to her blatant hypocrisy is now considered a Thought Crime.

The video YouTube banned:

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" ~ Kevin Alfred Strom

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun May 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Regulars to this topic know and understand Kitty Hart Moxon is a vile hate filled liar who misses no opportunity to slander the good name of those who cannot defend themselves.

Today I will discuss an incident where Kitty was allegedly beaten to within an inch of her life as a punishment for breaking the Birkenau night-time curfew. In her original 1961 book, I Am Alive, Kitty shrugs the beating off as follows:
My punishment was con-sidered light, twenty-five strokes of the whip, plus a hiding from my Blockälteste. This was no deterrent, however, and I continued my "excursions" as usual.
However, by the early 80s when Kitty and John Burke wrote Kitty: Return to Auschwitz the account of this beating had been expanded from a meagre paragraph to five pages.

A few questions for Kitty and her supporters:

What was Juana Bormann doing wandering alone on a cold dark night within the women's compound of Birkenau? Where was her savage dog?

In 1961 the person charged with the duty of Torwache was unknown to kitty and she sneaked past her while she was dozing. Amazingly by the 80s the woman performing the Torwache was Kitty's mother who conspired to let Kitty leave the block. Which version of the tale is true. Are both versions outright lies?

I have posted the 1961 version of this story along with the 1980s version below for all to see. The vile Jew "survivor" cannot hide its vulgar lies at RODOH.

Am Alive, Kitty Hart, Abelard-Schumann 1961, p.64

The story changes:

Return to Auschwitz, Kitty Hart & John Burke, pp.97-101

The victims of Kitty's defamation were SS-Unterscharführer Adolf Taube and SS-Aufseherin Juana Bormann.

Juana Bormann

I feel so sorry for Frau Bormann. She was a victim of circumstance and Jewish hate. In one of his videos Denierbud said he would like to give Else Koch a big hug. I'd like to do the same to Juana Bormann but I can't. She was executed by the British in 1945 on the word of lying Jews like Kitty Hart Moxon. As far as I know Adolf Taube was never placed on trial or punished by the Allies.

Only a malicious hate filled monster like Kitty Hart Moxon would defame the good name of a woman like Juana Bormann who had selflessly carried out missionary work in the name of God prior to the war.
According to Richard Clark in his extensive work, "Capital Punishment U.K.", Juana Bormann was said to have been "deeply religious and had performed missionary work before joining the SS and becoming a concentration camp guard". On March 1, 1938, Bormann went to work in the kitchen as a civilian employee at Lichtenburg, the first women's concentration camp. She and the rest of the staff and inmates were transferred to Ravensbrück concentration camp when it opened in May 1939. Here she became an Aufseherin (supervisor). In March 1942 Bormann moved on to Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland and then in October 1942 she was transferred to Auschwitz-Birkenau, the women's section. In 1944, Bormann was sent to the satellite camp at Hindenburg, before returning to Ravensbrück in January 1945. In March of that year she was sent to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, under the command of commandant Josef Kramer. Like most of the defendants to stand trial for war crimes at Belsen she was arrested at the camp on the day it was liberated. The Belsen Trial as it is now known, was conducted by the British Military at No. 30 Lindentrasse, Lüneburg, Germany. Bormann was charged with various counts and witnesses testified that she assisted in selecting prisoners to be sent to the gas chambers as well as for experiments with Dr. Joseph Mengele and Dr. Fritz Klein. Bormann was also accused of beating prisoners and turning loose her dog on them causing great harm to the prisoners and at least two deaths due to the dogs mauling. Bormann denied all the charges levied against her, admitting only to slapping prisoners with her hand for disciplinary reasons. Bormann was found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/67494633#source

The whip used on Kitty had between 20-25 tails depending on which version of the story she is telling at any given time. Victims of severe floggings wear the scars for life. Kitty Hart Moxon has no such scars on her back or thighs.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:21 pm

It appears as though Kitty's entire family is in on her money making Holohoax scam. Up thread I showed Kitty's youngest son Peter was aware his mother was making up her holocaust recollections when he revealed a Judge in Germany had not allowed kitty to testify in a war crimes trial because she was not actually a witness to what she had claimed to see.

Nevertheless, Peter and his wife Moira still tour the Holohoax circuit filling in for Kitty whenever she is indisposed. After all, a Hoaxster has to make a shekel or two. I am sure signed copies of Return To Auschwitz sold well after the presentation. Peter Hart and his older brother David will inherit Kitty's estate after she dies and they will obviously want to hang on to the regular income their mothers' plagiarized and lie filled book Return To Auschwitz earns the family.

https://www.holocausteducation.org.uk/c ... art-moxon/

In the photograph below Tony Henshall (Headteacher) and Moira Hart (Chair of Governors) break ground on a new 3G pitch.

How surprising to find a member of the Hart family engaged in destructive behaviour. That sports pitch looks as though it was in reasonable shape (considering the time of year the photograph was taken) until they drove that heavy forklift vehicle all over it to churn up the surface.
On Friday, the Fifa president Gianni Infantino urged an investigation into the carcinogenic properties of rubber crumb and said that, on balance, he would rather Fifa invested the $4 billion set aside for football development over the next 10 years on natural surfaces.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... lth-fears/

Moira Hart, like her motherinlaw, is evil incarnate. Moira Hart is a chosenite monster who is actively engaged in destroying the environment and in potentially causing cancer in countless innocent children!

This is what monsters who hate the natural world look like

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Charles Keep this up. Can you put your videos on vimeo or somewhere else. It is essential we see these to expose these hateful lying Jews for what they are. I hope all Jews are not like this but seems many are.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:16 pm
Charles Keep this up. Can you put your videos on vimeo or somewhere else. It is essential we see these to expose these hateful lying Jews for what they are. I hope all Jews are not like this but seems many are.
Thank you Huntinger, unfortunately this year has turned out to be a terribly busy one for me at work. In 2019 I hope to be able to redouble my efforts in exposing the Jewish liewitnesses on the British Holohoax circuit.

Here is the plagiarist and liar Kitty Hart Moxon speaking at the Tenth Anniversary of the Opening of Beth Shalom:

https://vimeo.com/225872409

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:55 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Thank you Huntinger, unfortunately this year has turned out to be a terribly busy one for me at work. In 2019 I hope to be able to redouble my efforts in exposing the Jewish liewitnesses on the British Holohoax circuit.
What number is "busy at work" in your list of excuses for not producing the goods that you keep promising or predicting, Charles ?

Here's a reminder of your prediction from July 2016

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=117&p=79826#p79826

Kitty and her supporters don't yet know it but 2016 will actually mark the beginning of her downfall.

And your false promise from May 2017 :

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=117&p=105039#p105039
I now have the complete set of Kitty's early lie filled books. Poor Duke and DasPrussian. They've been in denial but I think it is finally dawning on them 2017 is the summer Kitty is finally exposed for the monster she truly is.
Traynor also promised to write a book on KHM , 'exposing' her to bring her 'downfall'. After a few years of nothing, in August 17 Been There asked him how things were going with this book . This was his excuse reply : memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=57
I have reluctantly decided not to write the book on KHM. I no longer have the time to do justice to the project and putting pen to paper would probably leave me financially ruined and embroiled in legal battles with Kitty's family and the holocaust Industry for the rest of my life.
So yeah, keep up the good work, Charlie boy !!! PMSL :lol: :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit