Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Mark Caine

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Mark Caine » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm

As technical advisor it was kitty's job to ensure the film was historically accurate. Instead she, Sophie Shad (writer of Kitty's Fortune), and Adam Baroukh (Directer) chose to lie to their audience. In her 1961 book I Am Alive Kitty tells us she was transported to Auschwitz in a train especially designed for carrying prisoners. In this film at time stamp: 01:12 we are told Kitty and her mother were transported to Auschwitz in a cattle truck on a journey lasting 48hrs.

I politely asked Ms. Shad why Kitty's prison train was described as a cattle truck in her film. Her reply was to ban me from her Twitter channel.

:roll:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Mark Caine wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm
As technical advisor it was kitty's job to ensure the film was historically accurate. Instead she, Sophie Shad (writer of Kitty's Fortune), and Adam Baroukh (Directer) chose to lie to their audience. In her 1961 book I Am Alive Kitty tells us she was transported to Auschwitz in a train especially designed for carrying prisoners. In this film at time stamp: 01:12 we are told Kitty and her mother were transported to Auschwitz in a cattle truck on a journey lasting 48hrs.
I politely asked Ms. Shad why Kitty's prison train was described as a cattle truck in her film. Her reply was to ban me from her Twitter channel.

:roll:

Fascinating! I interpret her reaction as yet another sign, Mark, that anyone who poses any kind of searching question — no matter how politely asked nor how reasonable the question — is to be immediately regarded as a dastardly 'denier' by those who do not think but only believe.

I see this is further evidence of how this vague and ill-defined narrative has become a quasi-religious delusion. And therefore — like with any anti-intellectual, fundamentalist belief — anyone who doesn't also believe or doesn't show respect is regarded as being of the devil/ evil and to be avoided/shunned. Its a quite medieval mindset.
I.e. this shows that what people call 'The Holocaust' has become for many a form of irrational mental sickness (mild psychosis). One that for them has created a cult mentality which makes them feel they must defend their 'faith' from perceived attack.

This twitter bannng I think again shows how for many its an irrational belief-system that ironically creates hate, mistrust, dishonest behaviour and paranoia.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Yes, Sophie Shad is a real lady. Bwahahaha!
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

onetruth

Post by onetruth » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 pm

been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm
Fascinating! I interpret her reaction as yet another sign, Mark, that anyone who poses any kind of searching question — no matter how politely asked nor how reasonable the question — is to be immediately regarded as a dastardly 'denier' by those who do not think but only believe.
Fascinating that you , like other denialists , have lost all connection to reality that you fail to understand how maney view you with disgust.
No wonder that the moment she understood who she was dealing with she wanted no contact with him.
been-there wrote:
no matter how politely asked
Wow politely asked , According to deniers thousand of survivors who have been to hell are all liers.

Suppose someone politely asked you if your mother was a whore ? would it make it alright for you cause he asked you politely ?

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:28 pm

onetruth, did Kitty Hart-Moxon arrive at Auschwitz in a custom built prison train which smelled of fresh paint, as described in both of her books? Or did she arrive in a cattle truck as per Shad's "educational" film?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:36 pm

onetruth wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 pm
been-there wrote:
Fascinating! I interpret her reaction as yet another sign, Mark, that anyone who poses any kind of searching question — no matter how politely asked nor how reasonable the question — is to be immediately regarded as a dastardly 'denier' by those who do not 'think' but only 'believe'.
No wonder that the moment she understood who she was dealing with she wanted no contact with him.
How could she know from such a polite and reasonable question "who she was dealing with"??
Please explain?
-- Anonymous

onetruth

Post by onetruth » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:28 pm
It is due time that someone put you in your place for this partial misquote which whole intention is to distort what Kitty Hart-Moxon actually said and meant as well as trying to distort the whole condition of prisoners in Auschwitz.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with her story , Kitty Hart almost died in Auschwitz and only because she was lucky enough to be transferred to the " canada" unite , those in charge of sorting out the goods robbed in Auschwitz , was she able to recuperate as this position was the most desirable at the camp, 99.9% of the other prisoners where not that lucky.

It was in that context she made this remark - which you , being a dishonest liar - try to distort for what ever sick purpose.

~

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 pm

This website is an excellent resource for those interested in learning more about the Kitty Hart Moxon story. During 2014 and 2015 a poster using Anonymous as his/her user name made many humorous posts whilst ripping Kitty's Holohoax BS to shreds.

In this post I will clear up an anomaly surrounding Kitty's BS which has confused many people for decades.

In the 1978 documentary Return to Auschwitz at: 01:01:14 Kitty tells us her camp Kommandant was named Hessler.

Kitty Hart: "The camp Kommandant was Hessler at that time. There was Hess, there was Kramer, but ours was Hessler."

That's right kitty, your camp Kommandant was Obersturmführer Franz Hössler aka Hessler. You never left the B1 women's camp because you were a collaborator protected by your mother Rosa who was also a collaborator and privileged camp functionary.

Höss, who was singularly unimpressed by the organizational skills of the German women taskmasters, introduced a parallel chain of authority in the women's camp, consisting of the camp director, a noncommisioned report-ing officer, and labour squad leaders. Thus, in addition to the superintendant, the women's camp was ruled by two successive camp directors: Paul Müller and Franz Hössler. Anton Taube served as reporting officer; at different periods this post was also held by a woman: Margot Drexler, Therese Brandl, Irma Grese, Elisabeth Ruppert, Elisabeth Saretzki, and Gertrude Zloto. Kurt Müller, in charge of employment of women prisoners, was succeeded by Richard perschel. A parallel post was held by SS women super-visors, including amongst others, Elisabeth Hasse. The double chain of command was not replicated on lower rungs of the hierarchy.

[Emphasis mine]
Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death camp, p.396

Franz Hössler right: Obersturmführer Franz Hössler/Hoessler/Hößler/Hessler

To cut a long story short: Holohoax liar and collaborator KHM never set foot in the Kanada compound of Auschwitz-Birkenau until November,1978.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Kitty Hart Moxon is never shy about telling anybody who will listen about her time in the Kanada kommando. When I first saw a plan of the Kanada compound in her German language book I had assumed it had been drawn by her or had been borrowed from an academic source.

It turns out Kitty actually had no idea what the Kanada compound looked like. This I find very strange for someone who claims to have worked there every day for 8 months.

The small Kanada compound KHM could not remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1OuRC9QGM

In the above video at 37:36 Kitty rambles on almost incoherently making excuses about not being able to draw a plan of the compound.

"So the next [plan on screen] is a hand drawn plan that was actually drawn by a war criminal who worked there. And I, I was at a certain trial and I attended, and the judge asked me to draw a plan, which I couldn't do, so they asked this war criminal who had already served his sentence. He wasn't on trial at the time. And er, he worked there and he produced a few plans and that's one of them [plan on screen].

And that shows you the sheds. There were thirty sheds and the sheds were full of peoples belongings, alright, that were brought in. Er, now what he did, the way he drew it, he drew this and he fenced this in, now that's the reason I couldn't draw this plan because we didn't have the run of the place and that's my hut here fenced in."

The only huts in the compound which were fenced in were the men's and women's accommodation huts. How did the kommando get any work done if they did were not able to move freely within the compound? Kitty even tells us in her books that members of the Kanada kommando were free to leave the compound and wander over to the Sauna.

Kitty Hart Moxon was never in the Kanada kommando and almost everything else she has written about experiencing in Birkenau is a lie.

How much longer will the likes of DasPrussian, Duke Umeroffen and Nessie continue to defend this wretched liar? A liar who has dishonestly acquired fame and fortune over the years from the wartime experiences of others?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:34 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:35 pm
Kitty Hart Moxon is never shy about telling anybody who will listen about her time in the Kanada kommando. When I first saw a plan of the Kanada compound in her German language book I had assumed it had been drawn by her or had been borrowed from an academic source.

It turns out Kitty actually had no idea what the Kanada compound looked like. This I find very strange for someone who claims to have worked there every day for 8 months.

The small Kanada compound KHM could not remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1OuRC9QGM

In the above video at 37:36 Kitty rambles on almost incoherently making excuses about not being able to draw a plan of the compound.

"So the next [plan on screen] is a hand drawn plan that was actually drawn by a war criminal who worked there. And I, I was at a certain trial and I attended, and the judge asked me to draw a plan which I couldn't do, so they asked this war criminal who had already served his sentence. He wasn't on trial at the time. And er, he worked there and he produced a few plans and that's one of them [plan on screen].

And that shows you the sheds. There were thirty sheds and the sheds were full of peoples belongings, alright, that were brought in. Er, now what he did, the way he drew it, he drew this and he fenced this in, now that's the reason I couldn't draw this plan because we didn't have the run of the place and that's my hut here fenced in."

The only huts in the compound which were fenced in were the men's and women's accommodation huts. How did the kommando get any work done if they did were not able to move freely within the compound? Kitty even tells us in her books that members of the Kanada kommando were free to leave the compound and wander over to the Sauna.

Kitty Hart Moxon was never in the Kanada kommando and almost everything else she has written about experiencing in Birkenau is a lie.

How much longer will the likes of DasPrussian, Duke Umeroffen and Nessie continue to defend this wretched liar? A liar who has dishonestly acquired fame and fortune over the years from the wartime experiences of others?
Thanks for this Charles.
How's your book(?) project going exposing the lies of this professional 'holocaust' deceiver?
-- Anonymous