Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Muehlenkamp, please don’t hold back. This deluge of spam is further proof (not that we needed it) that the traditional holocaust story is on its last legs.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:Muehlenkamp, please don’t hold back. This deluge of spam is further proof (not that we needed it) that the traditional holocaust story is on its last legs.
No, CT's lame remark is further (unnecessary) proof that his "Revisionism" is intellectually bankrupt and he's reduced to delusional wishful thinking.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 am

Roberto's use of film montages dates his training in holohoax propaganda. Obviously he was trained in a period where the old adage; "The Camera doesn't Lie" was still in vogue. When was that? Decades ago I'm sure. What Roberto fails to let his audience know is who dubbed the English subtitles on these film clips and when. Obviously the target audience of these modified films are young elementary school children. It's incomprehensive how someone could come upon bodies in the manner described and have intimate knowledge of the circumstances of their deaths. Crap like; "They were being led to believe they were going to school" or whatever. Or that REAL stupid one about some kid being killed for a pigeon in a previous post. You're old hat Roberto. Still, you're good for a laugh.

D-Day

Post by D-Day » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:41 am

Roberto Muehlenkamp is the biggest jew bitch the world has ever seen.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am

rollo the ganger wrote:Roberto's use of film montages dates his training in holohoax propaganda. Obviously he was trained in a period where the old adage; "The Camera doesn't Lie" was still in vogue. When was that? Decades ago I'm sure. What Roberto fails to let his audience know is who dubbed the English subtitles on these film clips and when. Obviously the target audience of these modified films are young elementary school children. It's incomprehensive how someone could come upon bodies in the manner described and have intimate knowledge of the circumstances of their deaths. Crap like; "They were being led to believe they were going to school" or whatever. Or that REAL stupid one about some kid being killed for a pigeon in a previous post. You're old hat Roberto. Still, you're good for a laugh.
Intimate knowledge of the circumstances of the deaths portrayed would come from survivor or bystander eyewitnesses, of course. Pigeons could be used to carry messages and that would have been the reason why owning them was forbidden and why someone violating that prohibition was shot and his body exposed as a deterrent. In the occupied Soviet territories, Rollo's heroes murdered Slav subhumans for less than that.

If the above-quoted puerile crap is the best poor Rollo has got to offer as evidence that the films in question were "modified", he has provided further (unnecessary) evidence that "Revisionism" is intellectually bankrupt.
Last edited by Roberto on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 am

D-Day wrote:Roberto Muehlenkamp is the biggest jew bitch the world has ever seen.
Looks like my old friend Greg Gerdes (photo below) is again yelping for attention.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Roberto would serve his audience much better if he would post the full credits to the looney-tune holohoaski films he keeps showing as proof of German atrocities in the Soviet Union. That would be telling. Roberto also keeps showing the photo of what he claims are clandestine photos of Germans incinerating the bodies (see all the smoke?) of gassing victims at the fringe of the camp at Auschwitz. Allow me to refer back to my Bergen Belsen thread showing lots of smoke on the fringes of the BB camp after liberation. Explain THAT Mr. Muehlenkamp!

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 pm

By the way, Pigeons, unlike dogs, don't return to their owners. They return to their roosts. A homing pigeon wouldn't be hanging around a corpse, owner or not, unless maybe there was something to eat. Otherwise it would return home.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:35 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:Roberto would serve his audience much better if he would post the full credits to the looney-tune holohoaski films he keeps showing as proof of German atrocities in the Soviet Union. That would be telling.
Poor Rollo hasn't been paying attention, as usual.

If he had bothered to follow the link to one of the blogs from which the stills in question were copied over, say this one, he would have come upon this information:
"The Atrocities committed by German Fascists in the USSR" is the title of a Soviet documentary film shown at the Nuremberg Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal on 19 February 1946, parts of which used to be viewable on Youtube.
And I'm not posting these film stills as "proof of German atrocities in the Soviet Union", for I don't think they are such proof all by themselves. They are proof only in the context of other evidence, preferably evidence on which the filmmakers could have had no influence (like documents discovered or assessed by western criminal justice authorities or historians, or eyewitness testimonies before western criminal justice authorities, especially such of the German Federal Republic). That's why I tried to provide this context, or some of it, in the respective blogs whenever possible.
rollo the ganger wrote:Roberto also keeps showing the photo of what he claims are clandestine photos of Germans incinerating the bodies (see all the smoke?) of gassing victims at the fringe of the camp at Auschwitz.
Err, why "claims"?

After Pressac reconstructed how and from where these photos were taken, and interviewed the person credited with having taken these photographs (see pages 422, 423 and 424 of Pressac's book Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers), there is little if any room for doubt that these photos show open-air incineration of corpses behind Krema V at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

And unless all of the camp's 38 crematoria (the original 46 minus those of Krema IV, which had stopped functioning shortly after their commissioning in 1943) were out of order on the day on which these photographs were taken (for which there is no evidence, as shown here), there is also little if any room for doubt that the corpses being incinerated were of gassing victims as per eyewitness testimonies whereby the large crematoria were complemented with open-air incineration in the summer of 1944 because the number of people gassed was too high for the crematoria alone to cope with.
rtg wrote:Allow me to refer back to my Bergen Belsen thread showing lots of smoke on the fringes of the BB camp after liberation. Explain THAT Mr. Muehlenkamp!
Well, at Bergen-Belsen they had an awful lot of corpses of people who had died of hunger and/or related diseases, and as they had little if any cremation capacity there via cremation ovens (very much unlike at Auschwitz-Birkenau), I wouldn't be surprised if they had tried to burn the corpses in open-air pyres.
Last edited by Roberto on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:By the way, Pigeons, unlike dogs, don't return to their owners. They return to their roosts. A homing pigeon wouldn't be hanging around a corpse, owner or not, unless maybe there was something to eat. Otherwise it would return home.
I guess you mean these film stills from the blog The Atrocities committed by German-Fascists in the USSR (1):

I don't know if carrier pigeons return to their owners or not, but who said that this is why you see a pigeon by the corpse?

If you are right about pigeons not returning to their owners, there are two possibilities:

1. The Soviet filmmakers placed a pigeon (dead or alive) on the corpse for dramatic effect, in order to convey the message that the person in question had been executed for owning a pigeon and refusing to give it up.

2. The Germans had, after executing the person in question, placed a dead pigeon on that person to convey the message that the person in question had been executed for owning a pigeon and refusing to give it up, as a warning to others.

Neither of these possibilities rules out that the person in question was actually executed for owning a pigeon and refusing to give it up.

Below you see an order in Ukrainian and German language from the city commandant of Kiev dated 22.10.1941. The facsimile was scanned from page 197 of the document collection »Gott mit uns.» Der deutsche Vernichtungskrieg im Osten 1939-1945, edited by Ernst Klee and Willi Dressen, 1989 S. Fischer Verlag GmbH.

The German text translates as follows:
ORDER
All pigeons in the city area of Kiev must be immediately got rid of. Whoever is found to be still in the possession of pigeons after 26 October will be shot for sabotage.
Kiev, 22.10.1941
The City Commandant

So it's entirely possible that the above film stills show a boy or girl who was so attached to his or her pigeon that he or she refused to comply with a similar order issued by the German occupying authorities in Rostov, who was executed for this reason and whose body was publicly exposed as a deterrent, with a pigeon placed on it to make it clear to onlookers why this boy or girl had been executed.