Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Henry wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 pm
The chances of any inmate encountering a 'reasonable' SS member is extremely unlikely , therefore I would be more willing to believe the electric fence scenario.
The thin lady on the left of the fat lady on the cover of this book I recently found in the Oxfam shop on London's Brick Lane might beg to differ...

:lol:
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat May 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Kitty Hart Moxon is a vile racist hater who libels the entire German people with her filthy lies.

Back in the mid nineties Alexander Baron also questioned the credibility of Kitty Hart's memoirs on the alt.revisionism newsgroup. The exterminationists were reduced to calling him an anti-Semite for daring to question her "survivor" testimony.

Mr. Alexander Baron:
Hart states that she saw an SS man pick up a baby that was sucking at its
dead mother's breast and throw it into the oven. We know that these ovens
were in the crematoria, so, unless she is referring to an oven in the bakery,
she must have witnessed this in one of the crematoria. We are told further that Jews
were gassed, not in the crematoria, but in the gas chambers.

If this baby were sucking at its dead mother's breast, the mother could hardly
have been gassed. Therefore we are left with the proposition that the mother
had just been murdered in the crematorium, by what means we are not told.
We are not told either how this young girl Kitty Hart was in the crematorium,
how she came to witness this murder without SS man Wagner being aware of it.
If he was aware of her presence then surely she would have gone into the oven as
well. No comment is made on this. No reference is made to her referring this
to the authorities after the war.

This story is a total fantasy, a lie from beginning to end. If you attempt
to give it any credibility whatsoever you are taking the piss. I suggest
you take the piss out of someone else.

Allternatively, if you're terrified, on peril of being smeared as anti-Semitic,
of branding any Jew a liar under any circumstances, however blatant her or
his lies, say so.

--
Alexander Baron

"Skepticism is a virtue in history as well as in philosophy." - Napoleon

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/b/ ... baron.1095
Duke Umeroffen and DasPrussian seem to have given up defending KHM as a reliable holocaust witness. onetruth, are you man enough to take their place in the battle line and defend Kitty's honour?
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat May 20, 2017 7:41 pm

onetruth wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 9:44 am

So basicly all you are missing is any content to that letter of yours . Impressing.
Feel free to disabuse me of my misconceptions regarding KHM and her racist lies at anytime, onetruth.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat May 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Henry wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:40 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm
Henry wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
The chances of any inmate encountering a 'reasonable' SS member is extremely unlikely , therefore I would be more willing to believe the electric fence scenario.
Depends on what's considered a "reasonable member". My missus reckons they start at about 9 inches.
Well considering she married a big prick, she probably knows what she's talking about :lol:
Prick with ears she'd say.

Btw I believe Kitty Hart used to enjoy an early morning length or three down at her local swimming baths in Brum.
Yes, and when she'd finish complimenting me on my speedos, she'd do a bit of swimming too.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat May 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Henry wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am
DasPrussian wrote:
The thin lady on the left of the fat lady on the cover of this book I recently found in the Oxfam shop on London's Brick Lane might beg to differ...

:lol:
What was you doing in Brick Lane, Traynor ? You still pot-washing for £2 a week ? Khan's Kebab n Kurry ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm

The short film Kitty's Fortune (2016) dramatising Kitty Hart's first night in Auschwitz has now been released into the public domain.

Kitty's account of her first night in Birkenau is completely fictitious (I will reveal why the incident with the Gypsy woman probably never occurred very soon). However this does not stop Kitty adding new lies to an old story.

As technical advisor it was kitty's job to ensure the film was historically accurate. Instead she, Sophie Shad (writer of Kitty's Fortune), and Adam Baroukh (Directer) chose to lie to their audience. In her 1961 book I Am Alive Kitty tells us she was transported to Auschwitz in a train especially designed for carrying prisoners. In this film at time stamp: 01:12 we are told Kitty and her mother were transported to Auschwitz in a cattle truck on a journey lasting 48hrs.

KHM usually likes to slander Germans but in Kitty's Fortune it was the Gypsies turn to take some stick. Kitty implies a Gypsy woman stole her bread ration during the night at time stamp: 06:59. Nowhere in any of her books has KHM previously stated her bread was stolen by the Gypsy woman. It should also be noted both Kitty and her mother appear to be covered in filth despite being showered and deloused only a few hours before this scene is supposed to have happened. And nowhere in her books does KHM state the train journey to Auschwitz lasted as long as 48hrs.

https://vimeo.com/201272373

Time stamp: 01:03

Time stamp: 01:12
Kitty Hart wrote:Morning came and we were once again issued with our own clothing. This time we knew the destination was Auschwitz. Our train was made up of many coaches, apparently brand new since they smelled of fresh paint. They seem to have been especially built for the purpose of transporting prisoners. The interior was divided into many small cells, some for two, and others for four persons. The windows were barred and opaque and there were small ventilators in the roof, just narrow slits through which a little sky was visible. It was just like travelling inside a box. Down the middle of the coach ran a narrow passage dividing the cells. It was there that the guards patrolled. We travelled for many hours, and most of the time singing could be heard coming from other cells, some occupied by men.
I Am Alive, Kitty Hart (Abelard-Schuman, 1961), p.47

Kitty Hart wrote:I was dozing, when the train suddenly halted. The doors of our cell opened and we were driven out.
I Am Alive, Kitty Hart (Abelard-Schuman, 1961), p.49

It was the intention of the film makers to donate profits from the film to the Holocaust Education Trust and to have it used as a propaganda tool in our schools in order to create a new generation of holocaust Believers.
Our Plans

We plan to enter the film into worldwide film festivals. By doing this, we aim to reach a broad and diverse audience across the globe- specifically for those who know little about the Holocaust. We also envisage using the film for educational projects within schools nationwide, allowing young people the opportunity to connect with the events of the Holocaust.

As Kitty asks, ‘Could it all happen again? Only if the past is forgotten’...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... escription

Edit: In One Day in Auschwitz timestamp: 08:01 Kitty states the train carrying her to Auschwitz was converted to carry prisoners (no mention of a cattle car/truck) and the journey took 48hrs. She lies by stating the prisoners had to stand for the full 48hr journey.

Kitty Hart-Moxon:
We were in a train that was specially converted to transport prisoners. And we travelled forty eight hours standing before we arrived in Auschwitz.
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Henry

Post by Henry » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Do you remember the look of utter disgust on the face of her long suffering (doctor) son when in Auschwitz she bawled at him: "Your bowl was your toilet and your toilet was your bowl"

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Lol! Poor David was gobsmacked when she came out with that one. Peter her younger son does not believe her BS either. Although being a good Jew he does push the Kitty Hart Auschwitz legend to any dumb Goyim who will listen.

Henry

Post by Henry » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:58 pm
Lol! Poor David was gobsmacked when she came out with that one. Peter her younger son does not believe her BS either. Although being a good Jew he does push the Kitty Hart Auschwitz legend to any dumb Goyim who will listen.
Yeah, poor David. lol

It looked like he was hearing about the Scheissekommando for the first time, too. Kitty and her potty mouth. 40 years on and still educating the nations children. Where would we be without 'em.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Knowing there will be some here who will plead Kitty's innocence in lying to the audience of Kitty's Fortune, I am now introducing photographic evidence showing she collaborated with Sophie Shad to deceive their young audience.

Sophie Shad:
All profits will be donated to the Holocaust Educational Trust* and other Holocaust related projects and charities.
The Kickstarter site:
We also envisage using the film for educational projects within schools nationwide, allowing young people the opportunity to connect with the events of the Holocaust.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... escription

Above a pair of child abusers collaborate on which filthy lies they will include in Kitty's Fortune

Shad attempts to associate Kitty's lie filled book with her own lie filled film.

This is Adam Baroukh director of Kitty's Fortune. Can there any doubt he was not aware of the lies included in the film by KHM and Shad?

*The H.E.T. was founded by Greville Janner. Janner died whilst on trial in England for raping underage boys.