Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Callahan

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Callahan »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:34 pm
Liars need to have a good memory or they will be caught out. In the video below Kitty Hart Moxon is proven to have lied about a speech she claimed to have given to other prisoners as they departed Auschwitz in 1944.

The evolution of this particular lie:

I Am Alive, Kitty Hart (Abelard-Schuman, 1961), p.121

Return to Auschwitz, Kitty Hart (Atheneum, 1985), p.131

Above the teenaged Kitty Hart takes control of the situation and bosses the privileged prisoners of Birkenau around.

https://youtu.be/LpTMVxPtlgM

In 2015 Kitty Hart finally admits her mother was a senior prisoner and because of her privileged status was transported out of Auschwitz in the early days of the evacuation. And it was actually her mother Roza who gave the moral boosting speech to fellow collaborators as they were about to be transported towards Germany and safety.

I know there is a spelling mistake in this video but the software has thrown a tantrum and will not currently allow editing of text. The important thing is that Kitty Hart is once again exposed as a liar!
Did anyone happen to backup this video before YouTube (predictably) took it down? Evidence of this woman's lies need to be carefully preserved.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Callahan wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Did anyone happen to backup this video before YouTube (predictably) took it down? Evidence of this woman's lies need to be carefully preserved.
I believe I still have a copy of this video on my computer, it will probably be refined and added to a much longer documentary later in the year. Kitty Hart is completely depraved and corrupt to the core. Her family is no better and also deserve to be exposed as the filthy lying scumbags they truly are. Every year they make a lot of money from Kitty's lies and it is hightime there was some payback.

I am sure there are even some Jews who would take great pleasure in Kitty's downfall if it did not cause damage to the holohoax narrative.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Callahan

Post by Callahan »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 pm
I believe I still have a copy of this video on my computer, it will probably be refined and added to a much longer documentary later in the year.
Could I trouble you to upload the original somewhere, at some point, and share a link? I plan to use it for similar purposes.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Callahan wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:19 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 pm
I believe I still have a copy of this video on my computer, it will probably be refined and added to a much longer documentary later in the year.
Could I trouble you to upload the original somewhere, at some point, and share a link? I plan to use it for similar purposes.

https://vimeo.com/532830358

Not a problem, Callahan.

Kitty Hart Moxon and her mother collaborated with the Germans during WWII. In this short video Kitty inadvertently exposes herself as a privileged prisoner, and is caught out lying about who actually gave the pep talk to their fellow collaborators before being evacuated to safety from Auschwitz by the Germans.

Sadly it appears Bitchute and Vimeo aren't fully functional with Rodoh anymore.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."