How many corpses could you fit through here simultaneously

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
theblackrabbitofinlé

How many corpses could you fit through here simultaneously

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

Photo of a crematorium muffle opening, taken in Block 4 of Auschwitz I in Jan 2012 :

large version

larger version
“We put five corpses on this [trolley which fed the muffle]: first we put two with the legs towards the furnace and the belly upwards, then two more the other way round but still with the belly upwards, and finally we put the fifth one with the legs towards the furnace and the back upwards. The arms of this last one hung down and seemed to embrace the other bodies below.”

- Sonderkommando "Henryk Tauber"
“In one of these openings (muffles) there was room for twelve corpses, but we put no more than five because that way they burned more rapidly”

- Sonderkommando Alter Fajnzylberg a.k.a. Stanislas Jankowski
[Converted oversize images to URLs. ~ A. Mod.]
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Roberto Luc

Re: How many corpses could you fit through here simultaneous

Post by Roberto Luc »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:Photo of a crematorium muffle opening, taken in Block 4 of Auschwitz I in Jan 2012
“We put five corpses on this [trolley which fed the muffle]: first we put two with the legs towards the furnace and the belly upwards, then two more the other way round but still with the belly upwards, and finally we put the fifth one with the legs towards the furnace and the back upwards. The arms of this last one hung down and seemed to embrace the other bodies below.”

- Sonderkommando "Henryk Tauber"
“In one of these openings (muffles) there was room for twelve corpses, but we put no more than five because that way they burned more rapidly”

- Sonderkommando Alter Fajnzylberg a.k.a. Stanislas Jankowski
Read: http://www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fa ... tion1.html

Tauber also described how the muffles were filled with multiple bodies: "The procedure was to put the first body with the feet towards the muffle, back down and face up. Then a second body was placed on top, again face up, but head towards the muffle. . . . We had to work fast, for the bodies put in first soon started to burn, and their arms and legs rose up. If we were slow, it was difficult to charge the second part of bodies . . . We burned the bodies of children with those of adults. First we put in two adults, then as many children as the muffle could contain. It was sometimes as many as five or six. We used this procedure so that the bodies of children would not be placed directly on the grid bars, which were relatively far apart. In this way we prevented the children from falling through into the ash bin. Women's bodies burned much better and more quickly than those of men. For this reason, when a charge was burning badly, we would introduce a woman's body to accelerate the combustion."6
"Generally speaking, we burned four or five bodies at a time in one muffle, but sometimes we charged a greater number of bodies. It was possible to charge up to eight 'Muselmanns.' Such big charges were incinerated without the knowledge of the head of the crematorium during air raid warnings in order to attract the attention of airmen by having a bigger fire emerging from the chimney. We imagined that in that way it might be possible to change our fate."7

=====================================

Filip Müller, also a member of a Sonderkommando that cremated bodies, confirmed the process of multiple cremations in his memoirs. The bodies were ". . . sorted according to their combustibility: for the bodies of the well-nourished were to help burn the emaciated. Under the direction of the Kapos, the bearers began sorting the dead into four stacks. The largest consisted mainly of strong men, the next in size of women, then came children, and lastly a stack of dead Mussulmans, emaciated and nothing but skin and bones. This technique was called 'express work,' a designation thought up by the Kommandoführers and originating from experiments carried out in crematorium 5 in the autumn of 1943. The purpose of these experiments was to find a way of saving coke. . . . Thus the bodies of two Mussulmans were cremated together with those of two children or the bodies of two well-nourished men together with that of an emaciated woman, each load consisting of three, or sometimes, four bodies."8

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

We have lots of pictures of corpses within the crematoria muffles. We have lots of pictures of people demonstrating how they loaded the crematoria muffles one corpse at a time but there isn't one picture showing any more than one corpse at a time being loaded into a crematoria muffle from that era.

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

rollo the ganger wrote:We have lots of pictures of corpses within the crematoria muffles. We have lots of pictures of people demonstrating how they loaded the crematoria muffles one corpse at a time but there isn't one picture showing any more than one corpse at a time being loaded into a crematoria muffle from that era.
And so?
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

theblackrabbitofinlé

Elsewhere in Filip Müller's memoirs he describes eating cheese and cake covered with cyanide in the Auschwitz I gas chamber (this was during the stage when the Nazis gassed fully clothed Jews, with their luggage:
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a half-open suit case containing food. Pretending to be busy undressing a corpse with one hand, I ransacked the suit-case with the other. Keeping one eye on the door in case Stark returned suddenly I hastily grabbed a few triangles of cheese and a poppyseed cake. With my filthy, blood-stained fingers I broke off pieces of cake and devoured them ravenously.

Filip Müller, Auschwitz Inferno, London, Routledge & Kegan Paul1979, p.13.
When Jesus said: "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit." He wasn't talking about Filip Müller.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Roberto believes all these guys could fit in that oven.

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:Image

Roberto believes all these guys could fit in that oven.
No, but it's quite obvious that the inside of the oven portrayed below could take in several bodies.

Your garbage on the "Sonderkommando" thread will be shredded later, now I have some work to finish.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Ilol'd

Post by Ilol'd »

Roberto wrote:Your garbage on the "Sonderkommando" thread will be shredded later
And by "shredding," Roberto means coming up with an excuse about bad memory or some such. :lol:

Roberto Luc

Post by Roberto Luc »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:Elsewhere in Filip Müller's memoirs he describes eating cheese and cake covered with cyanide in the Auschwitz I gas chamber (this was during the stage when the Nazis gassed fully clothed Jews, with their luggage:
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a half-open suit case containing food. Pretending to be busy undressing a corpse with one hand, I ransacked the suit-case with the other. Keeping one eye on the door in case Stark returned suddenly I hastily grabbed a few triangles of cheese and a poppyseed cake. With my filthy, blood-stained fingers I broke off pieces of cake and devoured them ravenously.

Filip Müller, Auschwitz Inferno, London, Routledge & Kegan Paul1979, p.13.
When Jesus said: "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit." He wasn't talking about Filip Müller.
So? Your question was another one, what is your counterpoint (if it exists)?

You said it wouldn't fit corpses in the oven? You really read well the text above? You can put more than one body there (there's description above how they combined the size, weight of corpses etc), and there are other photos with a better vision of the oven (as that one Roberto M. put it above).

theblackrabbitofinlé

Roberto wrote:Your garbage on the "Sonderkommando" thread will be shredded later, now I have some work to finish.
You have some pettifoggery to finish no doubt.

Encyclopaedia Londinensis, or, Universal dictionary of arts, sciences, and literature, 1825.