Sonderkommando Sompolinsky's bottom end up gas chamber

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
theblackrabbitofinlé

Sonderkommando Sompolinsky's bottom end up gas chamber

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 am

Exhibit 61 in the first Belsen trial was the May 24, 1945 affidavit of former Auschwitz sonderkommando Roman Sompolinsky.

His description of the gassing procedure is rather unusual, to say the least. Clearly his statement regarding the gas chamber ventilators proves that he is describing Krema II or III, as Krema I was an ex-homicidal gas chamber by the time Sompolinsky arrived in Auschwitz at the end of 1943.
Exhibit 61
IN THE MATTER OF WAR CRIMES
AND
GAS CHAMBERS AT AUSCHWITZ & ATROCITIES
AT BELSEN CAMP
DEPOSITION OF ROMAN SOMPOLINSKI of WROBLA 13, LODZ, Poland, SWORN BEFORE:—
Major Savile Geoffrey Champion . R.A. Legal Staff. No 1. War Crimes Investigation Team.
1. I was arrested in 1939 because I was a Jew. I am 22 years of age. I was in various working camps until I was sent to Auschwitz at the end of 1943. I was transferred to Belsen in December 1944.

2. Whilst at AUSCHWITZ I worked for three months on general duties in one of the gas chambers and crematoriums at Auschwitz. Employees on this job got better food than the rest of the prisoners due to the nature of their work. At the end of about 6 months, however, they, themselves, would die in the gas chamber because the SS tried to keep the occurrences in the gas chamber secret. I escaped this fate because I contracted Typhus and was removed to hospital and later to Belsen. The following is a description of this particular gas chamber and crematorium and the event enacted therein. Those selected would be told that they were going for a bath. They would enter the first room of the building where they would undress and be given towels and soap. This room would hold about 500 people. they would then enter the second room which gave the appearance of a shower-bath room with stone floor and wooden duck boards. Hanging from the ceiling were sprays. Once inside the gas would be turned on by an SS man in a control room underneath the "bathroom". The people would scream and shout in their agony but the noise was drowned to anyone outside by a brass band playing outside and a wireless inside. Those in the chamber would be dead in about three to five minutes. Ventilators would then be operated to clear the gas from the room. As soon as the room was clear of gas the workers, including myself, would enter it from a door at the far end of the room and collect the corpses. The bodies would then be put on a chute which would drop them into a subterranean room adjacent to the crematorium ovens. In this room the corpses would be received from the chute by tipper trolley on rails which would hold about 8 bodies at a time. The trolley would then be wheeled by a worker to a platform from which the corpses would be loaded onto a metal stretcher. The base of this consisted of three metal bars. The stretcher would then be wheeled on rails into the mouth of the oven. There the bodies would be dropped into the furnace by the operator of the stretcher, who manoeuvred leavers which opened the metal bars downwards. The bodies would be destroyed in about three minutes. The fuel for the furnace consisted of wood and petrol. The SS man in charge of my part on this job was Oberscharfuhrer MOLL. During the three months I was working on this particular gas chamber and crematorium I estimate that a total of 20,000 people met their deaths this way.

[...]

4. Everything that I have spoken of above is what I have personally seen and none of its is from hearsay.

[the italicised text is handwritten on the original document, whilst the remainder is typed]
Found in TNA PRO: WO 309/1697
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

rollo the ganger

Re: Sonderkommando Sompolinsky's bottom end up gas chamber

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

He certainly isn't describing the gas chamber we all see in the model.

friedrichjansson

Post by friedrichjansson » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am

Great find - but what are wooden duck boards?

It's striking how many holocaust witnesses invent efficiency measures - collapsible floors, chutes, tilting floors, conveyor belts... Even they realize that the holocaust story could only be plausible if the Germans had a technically efficient system, not the absurd ramshackle system that holocaust "scholars" try to fob off on us.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 am

friedrichjansson wrote:Great find - but what are wooden duck boards?
Thanks. These are duck boards on the floor of the delousing room in Block 41 at Majdanek (which was claimed to have been a homicidal gas chamber until fairly recently)

and on the floor of the ajoining shower room:

We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 am

Here's another one from the same file WO 309/1697: Exhibit no. 81 in the first Belsen trial.
EXHIBIT "81".
AND
THE GAS CHAMBER AT AUSCHWITZ.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DEPOSITION OF REGINA PLUCER (Female) late of 4, Lagowinska, Lodz, Poland, sworn before Captain ALFRED JAMES FOX, General List, D.A.P.M., 86 Special Investigation Section, Corps of Military Police.

1. I am 32 years of age and was arrested in 1941 at Gostinin near Lodz because I am a Jewess. I was taken to Bruchfelde Labour Camp where I remained until August 1943 when I was transferred to Auschwitz. I came to Belsen in January 1945.

2. In October 1944 I was employed at Auschwitz with a party detailed to dismantle the No. 1 gas chamber and crematorium. This dismantling was apparently ordered because of the nearness of the advancing Russian army.

The work was done very carefully, various stones had to be stacked separately, and doors, window-frames, fittings etc. were given numbers so that I gathered that the building was to be re-assembled elsewhere. During these operations I had access to all the departments of the building and I am able to describe the interior in a general way. The actual method of operating the gas chamber and crematorium was told to me by members of the Sonderkommando (special party employed in the building when it was in use).

3. The building was surrounded by a wire fence over which blankets were draped apparently to screen the events which took place therein from outside view. A garden also surrounded it which was of considerable depth and again assisted in the screening process. The building itself consisted of basement, ground floor and attic. In the basement was the undressing room access to which from the outside was gained either by a flight of steps or a chute. The chute was used for sick and weak people but often when lorry-loads of victims came they were tipped directly from the lorry down the chute. The capacity of the undressing-room was that I estimate it would hold about three thousand persons. The second room in the basement was the gas chamber itself holding about a thousand persons.

4. The ground floor was divided into two compartments. The first was the doctors' experimenting and vivisection room. In this room I saw a large glass container filled with some liquid in which were apparently human organs. I took these to be brains and spleen. The second compartment which was immediately above the undressing room, contained 15 separate ovens which were in line. They were about six feet long, six feet high and three feet wide. The corpses were conveyed from the gas chamber by means of an elevator to this room, where they were loaded into trolleys which ran in rails parallel with the ovens. The trolleys would be unloaded and the bodies placed in various ovens. The fuel used in the ovens was wood.

5. Immediately above the gas chamber was part of the garden and from here ten small chimneys led down into the gas chamber. Each one showed above the earth about a foot and was about a foot square. Each was fitted with a lid. Into these chimneys were put green coloured powders and some chemical action would take place and the gas developed would descend into the gas chamber. The attic was used as living quaters by members of the Sonderkommando. Up to the time that the building was dismantled Obersturmfuhrer MOLL was in charge.
EXHIBIT "82"
AND
DEPOSITION of No 145735509 Serjeant [sic] EDWARD DINSDALE (Male) 86 Special Investigation Brach, Corps of Military Police, sworn before Major Savile Geoffrey Champion R.A. Legal Staff, No 1 War Crimes Investigation Team.

1. On 30th May 1945 I interviewed REGINA PLUCER (Deposition Exhibit No 81) On information supplied by her, I made a plan of No 1 Gas Chamber and Crematorium at Auschwitz and which is now produced and shewn [sic] to me marked "E.D." All the details and measurements and all other particulars contained in this plan were supplied to me by the said REGINA PLUCER
And here it is, the plan of the gas chamber as described to the artist by Regina Plucer (it's Krema II, but not as we know it):

Last edited by theblackrabbitofinlé on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 am

rollo the ganger wrote:He certainly isn't describing the gas chamber we all see in the model.
That's for sure. But an additional affidavit confirms that he is describing Krema II; although him and Regina Plucer were massively contradicting each other, and not just about the "chute/shute". Which is strange, as they both worked (he a sonderkommando, and she dismantled it) in the building.
Further Exhibit 61.
AND
FURTHER DEPOSITION OF ROMAN SOMPOLINSKI of WROBLA, 13, LODZ, Poland, SWORNE [sic] BEFORE:

Major Savile Geoffrey CHAMPION, R.A. Legal Staff. No. 1 war Crime Investigation Team.

1. I only worked at 1 Gas Chamber and Crematorium at Auschwitz. It was numbered 1. There were other Gas Chambers and Crematoriums at Auschwitz. I never visited any of the other Gas Chambers and Crematoriums but I understood from what I was told by members of the German Camp Staff that there were at least five including the one at which I worked. I worked at the Gas Chamber and Crematorium No 1 from and including Dec. 1943 to Feb. 1944. At the time that I contracted typhus and the end of Feb. 1944 further Gas Chambers and Crematoriums were being built. This I know from what was told me by members of the German Camp Staff. Also from the same source I was told that some of the other Gas Chambers and Crematoriums had shutes [sic], down which living people were tipped into the Chamber. There was no shute at No. 1.

[...]

SWORN BY THE SAID DEPONENT
Roman Sompolinski
AT Belsen
THIS 24th DAY OF May 1945, [...]

[Italicised text handwritten on original]

Bob

Post by Bob » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 am

Thanks for the info, no doubt, no exterminationist is going to join this thread as these alleged eyewitnesses are too much even for the hardcore holocaust promoters which have usually no problems claiming even the wildest and the most absurd explanations. In fact, I know only one such person.

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am

Good going Rabbit, thanks for that.

Here is what the, horror, Gaskammer looked liked in Auschwitz, according to Sonderkommando Henryk Mandelbaum. He was interviewed by Stanslav Motl, a 2010 National Geographic production. The link to the film seems to have disappeared, I have it on DVD. I also wrote a little something on it
http://revblog.codoh.com/2011/02/the-la ... testimony/

I contacted Signor Mattogno and he told me that the picture is from the Majdanek “Bad und Desinfektion” barrack. It has to be, no Kula columns. :mrgreen:

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 am

And here is the liar, pardon, Jewish Gentlemen holding the picture.

Oh Holokaust, wie haste Dir vaändert.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Balsamo

Post by Balsamo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 am

Well, no problem for me...
Yeap, another bunch of lunies who wants to be The ONE who have seen the gas chamber and survived...And to paraphrase my friend Berg," and so what ?"
I have not seen any mention of Regina's plan or Roman's funny description in any valid research on the subject...