Challenge to "Hannover"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lily

Re: Challenge to "Hannover"

Post by Lily »

The impossible gas chamber believing Black Rabbit (the mouse that roared) desperately cites Nuremberg documents as if they are factual. That's hilarious.

No doubt he accepts documents which were accepted at Nuremberg by the Allies which 'prove' that Jews were steamed like lobsters in 'Nazi steam chambers'. :lol:

That's just the tip of the iceberg about the Nuremberg Show Trials, there's lots more.
recommended:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqP5bSFwXW4
and:
https://www.amazon.com/Not-Guilty-Nurem ... 1471727041
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 3,200_.jpg

I invite everyone from this "forum" to search the CODOH Revisionist Forum to learn more about The Black Rabbit's demolition there.

The CODOH Revisionist Forum is his daddy. :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

While I agree about the problems of Nuermburg documents as outlined by Carlos Porter, I do seem to detect a hypocrisy on another front. Lily will use decrypts from the British to show there was no solid information about gas chambers, but he will dodge decrypts from the British which picked up information about x rays and sterilization. In other words, is Lily cherry picking?

Lily

Post by Lily »

Werd, you said:

"While I agree about the problems of Nuermburg documents as outlined by Carlos Porter, I do seem to detect a hypocrisy on another front. Lily will use decrypts from the British to show there was no solid information about gas chambers, but he will dodge decrypts from the British which picked up information about x rays and sterilization. In other words, is Lily cherry picking?"

No, Lily is not.

Indeed, the LACK of 'gassings' being mentioned in actual decodes means the lack of gassings.

However, in the claimed 'decodes: cited here:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/PoliceDecodes.html

There is text which is obviously additional to the decode content that was added by someone at some time later, Breitman perhaps.

I see no actual decodes.

the link says:
"On October 26, 1942 the codebreakers found Berlin warning Auschwitz to stand by to receive two visitors from the Führer's Chancellery in Berlin - the agency supervising euthanasia and various other killing schemes - for a lengthy stay at the camp: they would be setting up an X-ray sterilisation operation, the radio signal said (this being the method chosen by the S.S. to keep the Jews from breeding). (GC&CS German Police Section intercept: Lolling, Amt D III, to Auschwitz, Oct 26, 1942 (PRO file HW.16/11)."

Here are the obviously added / faked parts:

- "and various other killing schemes"
As if a German radio message would say that, laughable

- "(this being the method chosen by the S.S. to keep the Jews from breeding)"
Again, just thrown in, not something from a German radio transmission.

All just window dressing added after the fact.

As I said previously, there are multiple reasons that sterilization can occur, or is warranted (cancer, sex crimes, the potential for passing genetic diseases, etc.).

I should also remind you of the many, many Jewish births in the labor camps.
Some program "to keep the Jews from breeding" that was. :roll:

I hope that helps you, Werd.

Bob

Post by Bob »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:

They removed his balls following experiments with an x-ray machine. SS doctors were looking for an efficient [for them] method for sterilising millions of Jews; 2-3 million out of 10 million, just the ones they planned to keep alive for labour.

Viktor Brack's letter 23 June 1942 to Himmler [NO 205]:
http://www.profit-over-life.org/rolls_8 ... 3x0114.jpg
http://www.profit-over-life.org/rolls_8 ... 3x0115.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The letter does not say they should be kept "alive" which seems to be your interpretation to introduce sinister meaning, the letter says they should be selected/taken out of considered 10 million and kept/sustained/preserved.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

If the Germans did have a sterilization program for jews - it would be ipso facto proof that they did not have an extermination program for jews.

Admitting that jewish babies were not forcefully aborted and were well cared for after birth is ipso facto proof that there was neither a sterilization program nor an extermination program.

To claim the Germans had both is as retarded as demanding to be told where the "missing" jews ultimately ended up - all the while claiming to know exactly where the "missing" jews ultimately ended up - but cravenly refusing to prove it.

Such is the insanity of holcaust delusionalists.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar »

Perfect analogy, SFinesilver.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

[quote="Lily"].....
Indeed, the LACK of 'gassings' being mentioned in actual decodes means the lack of gassings.

......[quote]

Non sequitur.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

[quote="SFinesilver"]If the Germans did have a sterilization program for jews - it would be ipso facto proof that they did not have an extermination program for jews.

....[quote]

Non sequitur.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Clucks the most delusional of all the holocaust delusionalists.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Lily

Post by Lily »

SFinesilver said:

"If the Germans did have a sterilization program for jews - it would be ipso facto proof that they did not have an extermination program for jews.
Admitting that jewish babies were not forcefully aborted and were well cared for after birth is ipso facto proof that there was neither a sterilization program nor an extermination program.
To claim the Germans had both is as retarded as demanding to be told where the "missing" jews ultimately ended up - all the while claiming to know exactly where the "missing" jews ultimately ended up - but cravenly refusing to prove it.
Such is the insanity of holcaust delusionalists."

Aryan Scholar then said:

"Perfect analogy, SFinesilver."

That was my point when I said previously:

"I should also remind you of the many, many Jewish births in the labor camps.
Some program "to keep the Jews from breeding" that was. :roll:"

I should add:

If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"

Nessie & The Black Rabbit make fools of themselves yet again.