Challenge to "Hannover"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
SFinesilver

Re: Challenge to "Hannover"

Post by SFinesilver »

Nessie:

"Lily is conducting a form of censorship here by refusing to answer questions"

So the questions are:

Who is more shameless and hypocritical, Nessie or Lily?

Who is more delusional, Nessie or Lily?
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I have evidence that backs up my claims. Lily does not.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Lies the delusional delusionalist who is the poster child for delsuionalism.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

Recently posted on this codoh thread:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?p=82277#p82277
EtienneSC wrote:Here is a source from Rassinier's text in the above search results:
the Institute for Contemporary History (Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte) of Muenchen, a democratic institute, of course, was obliged on 19 August 1962 to state officially that "there were no gas chambers in any of the concentration camps in the territory called by the Nazis 'Greater Germany,' "none in Dachau, none in Bergen Belsen, Mauthausen, Ravensbrück, etc.
Can you prove the IfZ really said that, perhaps Rassinier cited a source for it elsewhere you can rely on?

It appears as if Rassinier simply muddled the date, the purpose, and the contents of the IfZ/Broszat's famous letter in Die Zeit, which was published two years earlier [26.08.60] and only states there was no gas chamber in Belsen nor Buchenwald, and the one at Dachau was never completed; the letter makes no reference to the gas chambers/homicidal gassings at other concentration camps in the [pre-1939] Reich, i.e. Mauthausen, Neuengamme, Ravensbrueck, and Sachsenhausen. Finally the Die Zeit letter was written in response to the furore provoked by Lord Russell of Liverpool's 20.07.60 article in The Telegraph in which he advised that a NATO general [Martin Unrein] told him the Dachau gas chamber was just a shower and the crematory ovens of Barrack X were built after the war.

And—before some bright spark things of appealing to them—writing in 1962, Rassinier was obviously not referring to Wiesenthal's letters to either Books and Bookmen [April 1975] nor the Stars and Stripes [24.01.93] about there having been "no extermination camps on German soil".
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Eric Hunt17

Post by Eric Hunt17 »

Nessie wrote:Lily, like the CODOH moderator, is unable to specifically state what CODOH rule was breached regarding my response to Hannover. Both just claim rules were broken. More evidence of censorship at CODOH to block those disagree with the claims made there.
Lily IS the CODOH moderator. AKA Hannover. Why is it easy for me to see through things others can't?

Lily

Post by Lily »

Eric Hunt said:
Why is it easy for me to see through things others can't?
Eric, you see gas chambers and mass graves that never existed. So there you go. :lol:

theblackrabbitofinlé

BRoI wrote:
hermod wrote:
TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:It appears as if Rassinier simply muddled the date, the purpose, and the contents of the IfZ/Broszat's famous letter in Die Zeit, which was published two years earlier [26.08.60] and only states there was no gas chamber in Belsen nor Buchenwald, and the one at Dachau was never completed; the letter makes no reference to the gas chambers/homicidal gassings at other concentration camps in the Reich, i.e. Mauthausen, Neuengamme, Ravensbrueck, and Sachsenhausen.
Broszat's "[homicidal gassings] nowhere in the Old Reich" (nirgends im Altreich) was of course a concession that nobody was gassed in Neuengamme, Ravensbrück and Sachsenhausen either, even though the latter were not mentioned by name. An indirect reference, but a reference nevertheless. Unnecessary statement regarding Mauthausen, but still a big concession about a number of other camps.
He was crystal clear about what camps he was referring to:
Broszat wrote:Neither in Dachau nor in Bergen-Belsen nor in Buchenwald were Jews or other prisoners gassed.
In the late-1970s Broszat told Gita Sereny about how "Neo-Nazi and far-right publications" had misrepresented his letter in Die Zeit, and explicitly mentioned the gas chambers in Mauthausen and Sachsenhausen:
Gita Sereny wrote:The second reason why we must come to grips with both the substance and detail of the neo-Nazi claims is that sometimes mistakes have been made, have been given immense publicity, and become part of genocide lore. At the risk of offence, we must correct and explain these mistakes, in order that they cannot be exploited again.

The likes of Verral and Butz have shown a considerable talent for mixing truth with lies, by repetitive injecting of some truth into all lies, and lies into the truth. They make astute use of human errors (and of latent prejudice). So, they have succeeded to some extent in exploiting a terrible and astonishing fact, which is that after thirty-five years and billions of words, confusion still abounds on the subject of Hitler's murder of the Jews. [...]

The current argument with Mr Verral, for example, deals with one main element in this confusion. He makes much of what he calls the 'admission' by the Institute for Contemporary History in Munich that `no such things (as gas chambers) existed in... Belsen, Buchenwald and Dachau... etc., etc.'.

This so-called 'admission' stems from a letter which the historian Martin Broszat, now director of the institute, addressed in 1962 to the weekly Die Zeit. Professor Broszat remembers the letter well — 'How could I forget it? Neo-Nazi and far-right publications have used it out of context ever since...'

The letter was written in yet another attempt — many have been made, by many people — to set the record straight. What Broszat was trying to do, he explains

was to hammer home, once more, the persistently ignored or denied difference between concentration and extermination camps; the fundamental distinction between the methodical mass murder of millions of Jews in the extermination camps in occupied Poland on the one hand, and on the other the individual disposals of concentration-camp inmates in Germany — not necessarily, or even primarily Jews — who were no longer useful as workers.

Most of the concentration camps in Germany-proper had no gas chambers. Dachau had one which was never used. `Mauthausen, Natzweiler, had one. Sachsenhausen, too, I think', says Broszat. `They used them towards the end, to replace the shootings and injections of small groups of prisoners, which had become so demoralizing for the staff.'

- "Men Who Whitewash Hitler" [1979] by Gita Sereny cf. Gita Sereny, The German Trauma: Experiences and Reflections 1938-2000, London, 2000, pp.136-137.
Carlo Mattogno has stated that some revisionists have misrepresented Broszat's letter, whilst confirming your view of it is wrong:
[Barbara] Distel then writes about Martin Broszat's much-cited letter to the editor of the German weekly Die Zeit, published on 19 August 1960 under the tittle "No gassing at Dachau" ("Keine Vergasung in Dachau") and adds that "the revisionists" (it would have been better to say "some revisionists") had distorted its contents and had claimed falsely that Martin Broszat had con-tested in a general way the existence of gas chambers on the territory of the Altreich, i.e. Germany in the borders of 1937 (which, in fact, he did not do).

p. 224: http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=26
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

theblackrabbitofinlé

BRoI wrote:
Hannover wrote:I repeat:
Hannover wrote:'Wiesenthal Re-Confirms: ‘No Extermination Camps on German Soil’
https://codoh.com/library/document/2416/
excerpt:
In a letter published in a January issue of The Stars and Stripes, a newspaper for US military service personnel, Simon Wiesenthal re-confirmed, in passing, that “there were no extermination camps on German soil” during the Second World War. He made the identical statement in a letter published in the April 1975 issue of the British periodical Books and Bookmen.
Now if The Rabbit has any proof of gassings 'on German soil', then I challenge him to present it.
Earlier on the thread I predicted some bright spark would post about those letters. You never fail to fail, Hannover.

So, you think Wiesenthal was saying there was no gas chamber at Mauthausen etc., despite the fact that he wrote about the gas chamber of Mauthausen elsewhere. :roll:

From a book first published in 1969:
Wiesenthal, 1969 wrote:Through the terrors of Plaszow; I got to know Gross-Rosen and Buchenwald, and finally after countless detours via auxiliary camps I landed at Mauthausen.

Although the gas chamber was working at full pressure, it could not keep up with the enormous number of candidates. Day and night above the crematoria there hung a great cloud of smoke, evidence that the death industry was in full swing.

- Simon Wiesenthal, The Sunflower, New York: Schocken Books, 1976, p.79.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Sounds like Wiesenthal was having trouble keeping his lies straight. BTW, BRoI, are you pro-Wiesenthal's 5 million "others" that got whacked in the holyhoax or are you siding with the, "He pulled that number out of his arse," crowd? Citing or believing any of Wiesenthal's fantasies sounds like a long odds bet to me.

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

~

This was the last of my posts that was censored on the CODOH forum ,

It is also the last post i would ever write there , as i was banned from the CODOH two days ago.

Maybe Hannover aka lili , would like to explain to the people here ,why i he has found it appropriate to censor this answer and why he has banned me from the CODOH.

here is the post which i kept due to the many incidents of having my replies censored and removed :
Hannover wrote:

Here we have the 'same photo' with different numbers of corpses in one image vs. the other. The bottom faked photo clearly has more 'corpses'. :lol:

Hannover

I have already stressed that there are only two originals that where taken by Sonderkommando and the two cropped pictures - distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures, with the black frames in the two fire-pit images removed and released in 1944.

Those are the images presented in the Auschwitz museum and used in the Höß trial in 1946

All the other versions ,copies , distorted images , enlargements , books publications and fakes - that where published at a much later date are irrelevant here . There are misleading and if someone wants to know the truth and make up his mind about the authenticity of a picture , he must examine the originals.

Otherwise the conclusions would be as distorted as some of those late images.

Just one example :

The picture you posted above where you claim there are less number of copses is actually a the known Ghost Adventures Forgery , where they presented as if the was the Auschwitz photo was presented as an illustration of a 1912 train accident that occurred near Dresden, Ohio.

The original picture indeed show more dead bodies - If someone wanted to support the Mainstream narrative he would certainly NOT forge a picture that show less bodies in it. It is clear that Ghost Adventures pictured is the one that was tempered with either by deliberately removing parts of it or by darkening the image so some details no longer appear.

What ever is the case , the picture to rely on would be the one from 1944 Not the distorted picture that has not appeared anywhere online before 2010 ...

I post again the original pictures from 1944 and seriously suggest that anyone wanting to contest their authenticity would refer to them alone and not to messed with copies , which would just be a waste of everybody's time.

First picture taken from the hiding of cremation 5 :

( I will also add since some complained about the doorway black frame , that this actually enhances its authenticity , since if you look only at the cropped version he might assume that the sonderkommando where allowed to walk the camp and freely take pictures of the whole event , which was not the case )

When first distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures while removing the doorway :

Second picture :

The cropped version :

Anyone wanting the read the background and circumstances of those pictures can find it here :

Sonderkommando photographs :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkom ... hotographs

~