Sobibor gassing engine - what was it?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Sobibor gassing engine - what was it?

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

But you raised the issue, moron!

FPB

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

So you're now saying one can't produce CO with charcoal. Is that what you're miffed about?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Where have I said that? Do you know how to read?

FPB

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Save us the time and tell us whether you can or can not produce CO from charcoal. Either that or tell us what you're miffed about. You know, you even sound like a crabby old Jew.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Rollo attributes statements to me but then, when asked where I said those things, he hides. Is this guy a total jerk or what?

Of course, one can produce CO by burning charcoal-- but that had nothing to with the ways in which producer gas was made by the Germans in WW2. Generally, for most of their 500,000 producer gas vehicles they used rather ordinary chopped wood (which one could gather in almost any forest) which was not even totally dry. Offhand, I am not aware that the Germans or anyone else made producer gas from charcoal for their motor vehicles. Read my essays and learn something--even if I don't like Jews. I don't like Christians either.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Despite initial setbacks with his Russian manufactured V8 engine Fuchs seems to have had remarkable luck in being able to easily acquire the spare parts to repair it. A minor miracle in a time of war.
Roberto wrote:
friedrichjansson wrote:
Screenshot-60.png
The engine was no longer a V-8, but an inline 4. Fuchs no longer mentioned the power of the engine, and no longer knew whether it was air or water cooled.
He may have considered a vaguer description more convenient as it pointed to less involvement on his part. Or then his memory had deteriorated since. Or then more than one type of engine was used. Or then a different engine was used at a different time, and at the trial he recalled the engine used at that other time...
Roberto, I am glad to see you are floundering very badly in this thread. If you are seriously trying to convince our readership that Fuchs would have forgotten about the very first engine he had allegedly used to mass murder hundreds of thousands of Jews then you really are clutching at straws. Fuchs had every reason to remember this particular engine as it had initially let him down so badly, and he had been forced to perform field repairs on it with his superiors breathing down his neck.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Charles Traynor wrote:Despite initial setbacks with his Russian manufactured V8 engine Fuchs seems to have had remarkable luck in being able to easily acquire the spare parts to repair it. A minor miracle in a time of war.
Roberto wrote:
friedrichjansson wrote:
Screenshot-60.png
The engine was no longer a V-8, but an inline 4. Fuchs no longer mentioned the power of the engine, and no longer knew whether it was air or water cooled.
He may have considered a vaguer description more convenient as it pointed to less involvement on his part. Or then his memory had deteriorated since. Or then more than one type of engine was used. Or then a different engine was used at a different time, and at the trial he recalled the engine used at that other time...
Roberto, I am glad to see you are floundering very badly in this thread. If you are seriously trying to convince our readership that Fuchs would have forgotten about the very first engine he had allegedly used to mass murder hundreds of thousands of Jews then you really are clutching at straws. Fuchs had every reason to remember this particular engine as it had initially let him down so badly, and he had been forced to perform field repairs on it with his superiors breathing down his neck.
You haven't been paying attention, CT. Did I say that Fuchs necessarily forgot his very first engine? Read again what I wrote here.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

You are confusing Sobibor with Treblinka freidrich. The sobibor engine was likely a Renault