Nessie's contradictory claims.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Hüntinger

Re: Nessie's contradictory claims.

Post by Hüntinger »

Smallhaussen_sp wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 00:58 I think you are conflating what was done at Auschwitz-Birkenau with the Holocaust as a whole. About 3/4 million Jews were cremated in ovens at Birkenau.

It does not take 2/3 hours to cremate a corpse in the type ovens that were used at that time. Most of those type ovens could cremate a corpse in about an hour. But a procedure to insert another corpse into the oven when the former corpse had combusted enough to allow another corpse to be inserted into the muffle was used. This was after about 40 minutes. And with that procedure one then gets average cremations times of 40 minutes. The later Birkenau ovens are alleged to have halve this average - from concurrent incineration techniques.
He is not confusing anything with anything. These magyke crematoria cannot be replicated today with modern science it seems, which is why there is so much non scientific gobbledygook said about them. Of course plenty of people died but not for the reasons claimed. He is making a generalization about the absurd claims.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__."

Nessie:
My actual answer is 0
#47 - As of - 8 / 15 / 15; archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has actually located / proven the existence of human remains in only __ONE__ of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II.

Nessie's numeric answer: ONE
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __5__
Nessie:

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains

NOTE - TII has 10 (not 11) places where a dense quantity of human remains has been identified, but they are not the only places in the camp where there are remains.
Q - It has been conclusively proven with verifiable archaeological evidence, that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, no less than __?__ people were buried - as whole corpses and / or their cremated remains - in no less than __?__ mass graves.

Nessie's answer: c831,000 in no less than 11 mass graves.
Nessie:
As for trash pits, they have been found as well... They are not phantom trash pits

So which areas in yellow are the alleged "huge mass graves" and which ones are the alleged trash pits?

Nessie:
I don't know for certain.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Answered here;

viewtopic.php?p=194797#p194797

Stop spamming the same posts across multiple threads.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 18:13 Answered here;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at poor Nessie crying about having his lies exposed on the "Nessie's contradictory claims" thread!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless!
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 18:13 Answered here;

Why? You do the same thing across all threads.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Hüntinger wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 22:52
White Rose wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 22:36 blah, blah, blah.
Statistical Mechanic wrote: 02 May 2014, 11:00 Blah blah blah.
It is hoped that some content could be added for reflection by readers, especially the contradictory claims by Nessie who will apparently change any story to fit the current climate.
Check out the latest updated list of answers Nessie has given to the following similar questions:
Which one of the 11 claimed discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you claim you can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; has been conclusively proven to currently contain the most human remains __?__.

Nessie:
I don't know
#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__."

Nessie:
My actual answer is 0
#47 - As of - 8 / 15 / 15; archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has actually located / proven the existence of human remains in only __?__ of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II.

Nessie's numeric answer: ONE
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie:
No less than 5 mass graves have been found.
Nessie:

They [ Colls / Stafs Uni.] identified the remnants of six of original mass graves of which one is 26m x 17m x 4m and another five are nearby.
Nessie:
More than 7 likely graves have been identified by geophysics.
Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer:
No as it does contain at least that number of remains

NOTE - TII has 10 (not 11) places where a dense quantity of human remains has been identified
Q - It has been conclusively proven with verifiable archaeological evidence, that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, no less than __?__ people were buried - as whole corpses and / or their cremated remains - in no less than __?__ mass graves.

Nessie's answer: c831,000 in no less than 11 mass graves.
So for those keeping score at home, that's:

I don't know, 0, 1, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 11.

:lol:

I wonder how long it will take Nessie to also come up with 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 12?

Oh, and let's not forget this gem of an answer:
Nessie:
As for trash pits, they have been found as well... They are not phantom trash pits... Yes TII had garbage and latrine pits.

So which areas in yellow are the alleged "huge mass graves" and which ones are the alleged trash pits?

Nessie:
I don't know for certain.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 25 Jul 2021, 03:30 ....

I wonder how long it will take Nessie to also come up with 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 12?

viewtopic.php?p=194804#p194804
Nessie wrote: The differences in my answers are due to the different questions you asked... You may not have realised, but as you rephrase questions, the answer is likely to change.
Bobcat wrote:Thank you Nessie
It is bizarre that you ask me different questions and then get confused when you get different answer. :?
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 25 Jul 2021, 15:25
Bobcat wrote: 25 Jul 2021, 03:30 ....

viewtopic.php?p=194804#p194804
Nessie wrote: The differences in my answers are due to the different questions you asked... You may not have realised, but as you rephrase questions, the answer is likely to change.
Bobcat wrote:Thank you Nessie
It is bizarre that you ask me different questions and then get confused when you get different answer. :?
Hanna Hasbara wrote:
You [Nessie] claim that there were "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits at TII" filled with hundreds of thousands of courpses, then emptied and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth.

Prove it.

And try proving it with logic and the scientific method Nessie.
Nessie:
I have proven it.
viewtopic.php?p=73522#p73522
Well why didn't you say so earlier Nessie? This should be a slam dunk for you then:
So let's get to the meat of Nessie's defense of his latest unsubstantiated allegation:
Nessie,

Nessie:
So, just to be clear here Nessie, are you saying that you can conclusively prove that:

No less than, and no more than, 5 discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II have conclusively been proven to actually exist, in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - have conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then:

Identify the 5 Treblinka II mass graves that you can conclusively prove currently contain the remains of at least 2 human beings from this list:

CSC G50 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/86

CSC G54 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/87

CSC G53 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/88

CSC G52 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/89

CSC G51 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/90

CSC F1 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/91

CSC G44 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/92

CSC G1 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/93

CSC G4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/94

CSC G38 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/95

CSC F16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/96

CSC F9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/97

CSC G29 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/98

CSC G32 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/99

Which can be seen here:

and here:

and here:

And those 5 mass graves identified by Nessie are?????

#1: __?__

#2: __?__

#3: __?__

#4: __?__

#5: __?__
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I have answered here;

viewtopic.php?p=195164#p195164

Stop asking me the same question across multiple threads.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 25 Jul 2021, 15:47 I have answered here;

viewtopic.php?p=195164#p195164

Stop asking me the same question across multiple threads.
Hanna Hasbara wrote:
You [Nessie] claim that there were "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits at TII" filled with hundreds of thousands of courpses, then emptied and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth.

Prove it.

And try proving it with logic and the scientific method Nessie.
Nessie:
I have proven it.
viewtopic.php?p=73522#p73522
Well why didn't you say so earlier Nessie? This should be a slam dunk for you then:
So let's get to the meat of Nessie's defense of his latest unsubstantiated allegation:
Nessie,

Nessie:
So, just to be clear here Nessie, are you saying that you can conclusively prove that:

No less than, and no more than, 5 discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II have conclusively been proven to actually exist, in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - have conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then:

Identify the 5 Treblinka II mass graves that you can conclusively prove currently contain the remains of at least 2 human beings from this list:

CSC G50 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/86

CSC G54 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/87

CSC G53 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/88

CSC G52 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/89

CSC G51 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/90

CSC F1 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/91

CSC G44 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/92

CSC G1 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/93

CSC G4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/94

CSC G38 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/95

CSC F16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/96

CSC F9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/97

CSC G29 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/98

CSC G32 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/99

Which can be seen here:

and here:

and here:

And those 5 mass graves identified by Nessie are?????

#1: __?__

#2: __?__

#3: __?__

#4: __?__

#5: __?__