Why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
The Jewish Man

Why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews?

Post by The Jewish Man »

First of all, I am Jewish and proud. I have no shame in my Jewish ancestry and I consider myself to be a Jew. My maternal grandparents were killed at Auschwitz. I hate Nazis and neo-Nazis.

Apart from the scapegoating of Jews, why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews? The Nazis killed millions of Jews, including women, men and children.

Does anyone on this forum genuinely deny that the Nazis killed millions of Jews? If you do, can you please explain to me, why?

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews?

Post by been-there »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:04 pm
First of all, I am Jewish and proud. I have no shame in my Jewish ancestry and I consider myself to be a Jew. My maternal grandparents were killed at Auschwitz. I hate Nazis and neo-Nazis.

Apart from the scapegoating of Jews, why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews? The Nazis killed millions of Jews, including women, men and children.

Does anyone on this forum genuinely deny that the Nazis killed millions of Jews? If you do, can you please explain to me, why?
Q1. When you write that you consider yourself “to be a Jew” does that mean that you believe in Yahweh/Jehovah/Elohim and believe and practice Judaism?

Q2. And/or does it mean that you consider yourself a biological descendant of one of the Hebrew tribes of Abraham?

Q3. How do you know your “maternal grandparents were killed at Auschwitz”?
Q4. What evidence do you have of that?

Q5. Why do you “hate Nazis”?
Q6. Have you ever met one?

Q7. Do you have a 'sockpuppet' membership of RODOH using a different name?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Sadly, The Jewish Man, you are not going to get straight, honest answers to your questions.

Deniers love to dodge questions and hate being asked to evidence their claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:38 pm
Q1. When you write that you consider yourself “to be a Jew” does that mean that you believe in Yahweh/Jehovah/Elohim and believe and practice Judaism?

Q2. And/or does it mean that you consider yourself a biological descendant of one of the Hebrew tribes of Abraham?
You didn’t even answer the question of the thread. Meh, never mind, I’ll answer your questions.

I practice Judaism and my family are ethnically Jewish.
They were sent to Auschwitz and gassed there. Young and innocent Jews were killed for no reason whatsoever. It’s well documented that the Nazis gassed Jews at Auschwitz. I have friends whose relatives were also killed at Auschwitz. The crimes the Nazis committed at Auschwitz and elsewhere are well documented.

My father’s side also suffered because of the Soviets. So, my family have suffered because of the Soviets and the Nazis.
Indeed, I have. I had the unfortunate experience of working with a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi who wished my family and me dead.

Why would I think highly of someone who believes in the extermination of Jews when I am Jewish? That makes no sense whatsoever.
No, I stumbled across this site on the CODOH forum.

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

Nessie wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:52 pm
Sadly, The Jewish Man, you are not going to get straight, honest answers to your questions.

Deniers love to dodge questions and hate being asked to evidence their claims.
Are there people on this forum who will deny that my ancestors were gassed at Auschwitz? :shock:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:48 pm
been-there wrote:

You didn’t even answer the question of the thread. Meh, never mind, I’ll answer your questions.

I practice Judaism and my family are ethnically Jewish.
Thanks for replying and answering.
We have a few people posting here who are not interested in genuine discussion, nor in informed debate about the details, nor respectful exchange of viewpoints. They are only here to prevent that with never-ending, stupid, deceitful and repetitive questions under numerous names. I wanted to check if you are a sock-puppet of such an obfuscator. I wondered if you were. I still haven't decided yet. So if you are not and are genuinely seeking to understand the revisionist, skeptical viewpoint, please be patient. :)

The Jewish Man wrote:
been-there wrote:
They were sent to Auschwitz and gassed there. Young and innocent Jews were killed for no reason whatsoever. It’s well documented that the Nazis gassed Jews at Auschwitz. I have friends whose relatives were also killed at Auschwitz. The crimes the Nazis committed at Auschwitz and elsewhere are well documented.
Forgive me if you are genuine but this answer looks like a repetitive, ill-informed sock-puppet comment. As I asked you what 'evidence' do you have for your belief. I did not ask you to just repeat it with more words.
I hope you will agree that just saying something is so, does not make it so.
So again, I ask you if you can provide reliable, verifiable evidence that those relatives, etc., as you currently believe, were indeed gassed at Auschwitz because they were Jewish?
I'm quite prepared to believe it if you can provide verifiable evidence of that belief. Refuted, non-credible testimony from liars such as Rudolf Vrba does not count as that. Nor does empirically impossible claims from witnesses who lied and camp operatives who signed coerced testimony after torture.
So... What VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE have you got, if anything?

The Jewish Man wrote:
My father’s side also suffered because of the Soviets. So, my family have suffered because of the Soviets and the Nazis.
They have my genuine sympathies. But they were not alone. It is estimated that 55 to 85 million people perished during that unnecessary war of whom over 60% were civilian non-combatants. The numbers who survived with disabilities, with injuries, with family members lost is astronomical. Jewish people had no monopoly on suffering, though the mass-media likes to indoctrinate the gullible public that it is so. Ignorant people in America suffered next to nothing in comparison so emigrating Jewish people have misled them that their suffering was unique and special. It wasn't. Brave and courageous Jews have themselves said the same. But THEIR testimony has NOT been widely publicised. I can give you names and references if you like. But if you are a sock-puppet of one of the time-wasters, I shan't waste my time

The Jewish Man wrote:
been-there wrote:
Indeed, I have. I had the unfortunate experience of working with a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi who wished my family and me dead.
You have misunderstood my question.
I asked if you had ever met someone who was a member of the NSDAP and survived the war. I'm not asking about racist people who call themselves neo-Nazis.

The Jewish Man wrote:
Why would I think highly of someone who believes in the extermination of Jews when I am Jewish? That makes no sense whatsoever.
I didn't suggest you hold ANYONE in high regard. You said you entertained the emotion of 'hate' for a group people I suspect you never met even one of.
So I ask you again, as I'm genuinely interested: have you ever met a person who society has conditioned you into calling a 'Nazi'?

The Jewish Man wrote:
been-there wrote:
No, I stumbled across this site on the CODOH forum.
Why did you come here? Why not ask your questions there?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 pm
Are there people on this forum who will deny that my ancestors were gassed at Auschwitz? :shock:
There is no evidence anyone was gassed at Auschwitz. It seems this poster has a false belief this happened to some people like Shira and Israel. If there is evidence then the poster can feel free to post this.

They might have perished in the atomic bomb blast that was claimed in the area or perhaps still living in Russia somewhere.
There was no extermination of any Juden; the extrapolated population statistics prove that fact. The fake addition of 6 million to the population statistics compiled by the same people who claim victim is more than suspect.

Of course this poster has no idea of the 1.4 million Germans murdered by juden by Partizani terrorist action in Belarus and Ukraine. This is the sole reason why thousands were rounded up and executed summarily. It also happens that a good majority of these terrorists were Juden.

I suspect this poster is another clone.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

Been-there, I am not sure what you are asking me to provide as evidence. My maternal grandparents were sent to Auschwitz and gassed there. What “verifiable evidence” do you want me to show you? I mean, all you have to do is use Google and research about the gassing of Jews at Auschwitz. My maternal grandparents were no different to the other innocent victims who were gassed at Auschwitz.

I have not met any former Nazis, but I hate Nazism and anything to do with it. Why would I like an anti-Semitic ideology when I am a Jew? Of course I hate Nazism, just like 99.9% of the world’s population does since it is almost universally regarded as an evil ideology. If you are wondering why, use Google and research about the horrors of Nazism.

Are you really going to confuse the victims of WW2 with the victims of the Holocaust? The Nazis deliberately killed millions of Jews during the war.

I am asking on here because it’s supposed to be better when it comes to free speech.

MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:43 pm
Been-there, I am not sure what you are asking me to provide as evidence. My maternal grandparents were sent to Auschwitz and gassed there. What “verifiable evidence” do you want me to show you? I mean, all you have to do is use Google and research about the gassing of Jews at Auschwitz. My maternal grandparents were no different to the other innocent victims who were gassed at Auschwitz.

I have not met any former Nazis, but I hate Nazism and anything to do with it. Why would I like an anti-Semitic ideology when I am a Jew? Of course I hate Nazism, just like 99.9% of the world’s population does since it is almost universally regarded as an evil ideology. If you are wondering why, use Google and research about the horrors of Nazism.

Are you really going to confuse the victims of WW2 with the victims of the Holocaust? The Nazis deliberately killed millions of Jews during the war.

I am asking on here because it’s supposed to be better when it comes to free speech.
Are you saying that your claims about your relatives plus various wikipedia entries and books by Ricahrd Evans, Deborah Lipstadt et al should be enough to make a case for the holocaust?

Please be clear what you are wanting to say to us.

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

How about the regular posters on here answer the the question of the thread?