The big lie — people coming out of it.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: The big lie — people coming out of it.

Post by Huntinger » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Alter Cohen wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:04 pm
What’s that saying again? Oh, yeah... you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
The world wide web came into action in 1990, most of the world are coming to realize that they have been duped by Juden as far as the alleged holocaust is concerned. Juden have exposed themselves and shown the world who and what they really are, showing the world why they have been hated world wide for thousands of years. The Habiru run with the hares and hunt with the hounds, they cry "take pity I am a poor Jude" when they have been caught. It is the hoaxers who are deluded that claims have been debunked. Not one scrap of hard evidence has been demonstrated that German impropriety occurred, only lie witnesses, anecdotes and adminicles. As there is nothing this is why the discourse "where did they go" constantly pops up.

It is the lie of many millennium since Romulus and Remus suckled the wolf, which is why Jude are depicted as sucking the teats of a sau.(Judensau).

Here is something interesting. I think this adds support to what Been There mentioned. This somewhat pedestrian phrase is only used by the following with the exception of one other who has used it twice. I think this will conclude the identity of the current Habiru Jude.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 am
you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink, is the best summation of that tactic.
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:34 am
Reminds me of the popular phrase: you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Bunim Abend wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:59 pm
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 pm
There is plenty of evidence, but you refuse to accept it. Replying to you reminds me of the saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:07 pm

But, you take take a horse to water etc,
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:20 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:35 pm
Alter Cohen wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:04 pm
What’s that saying again? Oh, yeah... you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
Here is something interesting. I think this adds support to what Been There mentioned. This somewhat pedestrian phrase is only used by the following with the exception of one other who has used it twice. I think this will conclude the identity of the current Habiru Jude.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 am
you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink, is the best summation of that tactic.
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:34 am
Reminds me of the popular phrase: you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Bunim Abend wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:59 pm
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 pm
There is plenty of evidence, but you refuse to accept it. Replying to you reminds me of the saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:07 pm
But, you take take a horse to water etc.
Interesting. Thanks for this.
Hmmm? So... Why would anyone spend so much time, creating multiple anonymous sock-puppet accounts to maintain the 'holyhoax' was really factual, if there was any actual, credible, conclusive proof or evidence for the mass-gassing narrative? It would be a simple matter of referring anyone doubting it to the evidence, and if that evidence was credible and verifiable that would be the end of the discussion.
Yet here we are, 77 years later and the 'story' is instead increasingly protected with 'thought crime' laws and defensive 'where did they all go then' illogicality.

SUMMARY:
More people are not only seeing through the bullshit, they are creating 'memes' about it.
No wonder the hasbara trolls are here desperately trying to deny this reality.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm

I mostly don't care who is or isn't a sock puppet but in this case, I think you're right, Hunt. His use of the phrase, "selected for work" and "only a few thousand" and the "where did they go" question about Treblinka goes beyond mere coincidence. I think you're right about Alter Cohen being Nessie.

As far as revisionism being a dying phenomena, Alter/Nessie/Whoever is just whistling past the graveyard. Jew awareness is growing daily especially over the Jew's apartheid ethno state, Israel, while "diversity" is touted by Jews for the Western world. Jew involvement in 911 is gaining ground while Epstein's "suicide" has become fodder for thousands of memes. Confidence in the Jew owned media has fallen to cartoon levels. Whistle louder, Alter, or whoever you are.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:17 pm

Turnagain wrote: I mostly don't care who is or isn't a sock puppet but in this case, I think you're right, Hunt. His use of the phrase, "selected for work" and "only a few thousand" and the "where did they go" question about Treblinka goes beyond mere coincidence. I think you're right about Alter Cohen being Nessie.
I have seen some posts by people trying to pass as newbie Believers asking the same old questions that have been answered over and over again here on Rodoh and elsewhere. I could forgive someone who is actually new here but it's obvious these people are old posters here under various sock puppet identities. To address their questions and/or comments would be to simply go back around in circles with what has been addressed before.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm
I mostly don't care who is or isn't a sock puppet but in this case, I think you're right, Hunt. His use of the phrase, "selected for work" and "only a few thousand" and the "where did they go" question about Treblinka goes beyond mere coincidence. I think you're right about Alter Cohen being Nessie.

As far as revisionism being a dying phenomena, Alter/Nessie/Whoever is just whistling past the graveyard. Jew awareness is growing daily especially over the Jew's apartheid ethno state, Israel, while "diversity" is touted by Jews for the Western world. Jew involvement in 911 is gaining ground while Epstein's "suicide" has become fodder for thousands of memes. Confidence in the Jew owned media has fallen to cartoon levels. Whistle louder, Alter, or whoever you are.
Usually the key is the two names which are predominantly Jüdisch. Most people here usually have a single name. Here are a few and I suspect they are all flipper. Computer analysis of text, grammatical patterns, punctuation, spelling errors have the following list of users past and present being highly correlated, though now and again it does suggest that another person is behind the key board from time to time. The following correlate for the most part highly with flipper: Here I believe are the 18 veils of Salome, or should it be called a Matryoshka Матрешка nesting doll.
  1. Lupus Rothstein
  2. Alter Cohen
  3. Mitzvah Celeb
  4. Goody 67
  5. Aryan Jew
  6. Marxist Jew
  7. Das Prussian
  8. Airfix General
  9. Wilman 1960
  10. Mr Unknown
  11. Mr. KnowItAll
  12. Papasha
  13. Bunim Abend
  14. Kable.Jerin
  15. WaTeRMeLoNs NiG
  16. JewsEh1
  17. ZionistLoverJew
  18. Duke Umeroffen
  19. Jeffk1970
The point is, most of these trolls are exiled with one account totally deactivated (Mr Unknown). It is noticeable that as soon as flipper is gulaged the Hasbara habiru go into action hoping to stop free speech which this forum provides. In many cases we are not trying to disprove the alleged Holocaust as in our minds it is just a Jüdisch lie, similar to what Juden have done since the beginning of time. It is not yet the end of time and they will have time to pay for their iniquities at the "Day of the Blade" as people are realizing who these people are and that they are not quite human. I do suspect they are Neanderthaler Habiru for which there is a discussion thread in the lounge.

As BT said, for a person to have 19 clones, all of which say the same things is a true indication how shrill they are that their hoax is un-ravelling fast. They delude themselves that information provided by writers such as Robert Faurisson and Germar are debunked.
There is still detail to find, especially that lost in the Soviet era but basically the larger picture is known despite the attempted obfuscations from the Habiru juden above.
rollo the ganger wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:17 pm
I have seen some posts by people trying to pass as newbie Believers asking the same old questions that have been answered over and over again here on Rodoh and elsewhere. I could forgive someone who is actually new here but it's obvious these people are old posters here under various sock puppet identities. To address their questions and/or comments would be to simply go back around in circles with what has been addressed before.
This is the tactic flipper has been doing for years. I suspect he or his supporters make clones to continue this obfuscation.
Матрешка
To prove that Goody is the master cloune, This is what it wrote at Klowns. Goody rant
Goody67 wrote: Look at what I just stated (at RODOH), check the following thread, “Why don’t deniers challenge historians?”:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3860
Looking at the link it is clear that Goody has taken the persona of the following Jude who is using the same Avatar as Lupus Rothstein.
ZionistLoverJew wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 am
I'm wondering why the regular deniers on this forum have never bothered to make their own claims about the Holocaust or specifically Treblinka public and challenge the historians who have written about Operation Reinhard

Arrogance and incredulity are the main reasons why deniers use internet forums to post their shit and not bother taking it up a notch and daring to challenge a single academic who has studied the Holocaust. The self-delusional mindset on here is hilarious when I'm reading from nobodies that they think they know better than historians, forensic experts, etc.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:49 am

This topic-thread is not about people in denial creating multiple, anonymous sock-puppets.

Its about the increase of people seeing through the lies and deceits of WW2 in general, and about the increase in people publically acknowleding they now understand the out-of-context, special-and-unique-suffering lie that has been forced on the world concerning the Jewish experience during that Jewish created war, in paricular.

Here is the case of a German politician who has come out of the big lie of our times. He not only saw through the lies that Germans have been indoctrinated with for seven decades, but he dared to speak about the political weaponisation of this 'holocaust' pseudo-history.
Udo Pastörs’ argument that his statements were protected by Article 10, which protects freedom of expression, was “manifestly ill-founded,” given that he “had intentionally stated untruths in order to defame the Jews and the persecution that they had suffered” the Strasbourg, France-based court ruled on Thursday. His complaint that he was denied a fair trial in Germany was also rejected by the ECHR.

Pastörs had given a speech a day after Holocaust Remembrance Day in 2010, saying that the “the so-called Holocaust is being used for political and commercial purposes” and also referring to a “barrage of criticism and propagandistic lies” and “Auschwitz projections.” He was first convicted in 2012 by a German district court, and then a regional court rejected his appeal of the verdict less than a year later.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... court-says
In 2010 Udo Pastörs was a 56 year old member of the Land Parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in Germany when he had enough of the bullshit. He has been in court ever since, defending his right of freedom of expression. All because as a political representative of the German people speaking in that Parliament, he said the following in a ceremony on Holocaust Memorial Day in 2010:
“...people can sense that the so-called Holocaust is being used for political and commercial purposes… Since the end of the Second World War, Germans have been exposed to an endless barrage of criticism and propagandistic lies — cultivated in a dishonest manner primarily by representatives of the so-called democratic parties, ladies and gentlemen. Also, the event that you organised here in the castle yesterday was nothing more than you imposing your Auschwitz projections onto the German people in a manner that is both cunning and brutal. You are hoping, ladies and gentlemen, for the triumph of lies over truth.”
The Parliament revoked his parliamentary immunity and he was prosecuted. Why? Because speaking such genuinely held opinions is a thought crime in Germany. Because publishing or saying publically the true facts about WW2 and the deceitful weaponising of the Aliied propaganda concerning concentration camps is regarded as 'Holocaust denial' and is a crime in Germany.
He appealed his case through several courts in Germany and eventually the case came before the ECHR (European Court of Human Rights) on the grounds that the prosecution breached his freedom of expression.

Article 10 of the Convention states that
“Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society…for the protection of the reputation or rights of others…”
The ECHR reached the ludicrous conclusion that Mr Pastörs had intentionally stated untruths in order to defame the Jews and the persecution that they had suffered during the Second World War”.
That is a clear lie by the court, as no-one can know with certainty the inner thoughts of another, so could NOT conclude he knew what he was saying was "untrue".
On the contrary, the most obvious, common-sense conclusion is that Udo was courageously doing the EXACT OPPOSITE, and speaking what he considered to be a taboo 'truth'. This is the state that the Holyhoax has brought society to: that high courts of Europe and Germany need to lie themselves in order to convict people for thinking thoughts that are suppressed and forbidden.

This ECHR kangaroo court also stated that it considered that his “impugned statements affected the dignity of the Jews to the point that they justified a criminal-law response.”

This is what this is really about, not protecting historical truth. Historical truth needs no protection from courts, as it is something that is in constant re-evaluation, analysis, investigation and revision. Only a false history forbids revision and seeks laws to protect it.

The court case was brought by a 'Jewish' organisation calling itself Campaign Against Antisemitism.
They are attempting to protect the 'holocaust' pseudo-history from open, honest analysis. It was them who also sought to suppress historical truth in their legal action against Alison Chabloz over her songs.
That was a landmark case as now it can be used as a legal precedence for asserting that anything involving historical revision and critical analysis of 'Holocaust' shall be regarded by English courts as “grossly offensive” to 'Jews' and therefore illegal.

ImageUdo Pastörs who could somehow "affect the dignity" of a large group of society merely by speaking his mind in parliament
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:14 am

The Jew's arrogant demand that everyone believe their holyhoax fairy tale else they will have you thrown into prison for "anti-semitism" just grinds my gears. The assumption by the Jews that, "We are so special nobody is allowed to say anything derogatory about us" invites an immediate response of, "FOAD, you arrogant POS" whether their claim of a holyhoax is true or not. People ARE getting fed up with the Jew's lies and faux superiority no matter how exuberantly DP, Nessie, et al. smack their lips while kissing the Jew's hiny. Once again, the Jews have overplayed their hand.

Norm

Post by Norm » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:17 pm
Turnagain wrote: I mostly don't care who is or isn't a sock puppet but in this case, I think you're right, Hunt. His use of the phrase, "selected for work" and "only a few thousand" and the "where did they go" question about Treblinka goes beyond mere coincidence. I think you're right about Alter Cohen being Nessie.
They are trying to keep us within "The Overton Window."

I hate to quote a jew, but this is basically what that is:
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum — even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.”

~ Noam Chomsky
In a nutshell, The Overton Window does this:

Gets people to debate things they can’t change, rather than constructively working on the things that they can.

The hoax has been proven to be just that.

Time to stop debating about how many angles can dance on the head of a pin and work on strategies to defeat the enemies of all mankind.

WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Norm

Post by Norm » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:16 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:14 am
The Jew's arrogant demand that everyone believe their holyhoax fairy tale else they will have you thrown into prison for "anti-semitism" just grinds my gears. The assumption by the Jews that, "We are so special nobody is allowed to say anything derogatory about us" invites an immediate response of, "FOAD, you arrogant POS" whether their claim of a holyhoax is true or not. People ARE getting fed up with the Jew's lies and faux superiority no matter how exuberantly DP, Nessie, et al. smack their lips while kissing the Jew's hiny. Once again, the Jews have overplayed their hand.
SHAW, GEORGE BERNARD. 20th century British dramatist.

"This is the real enemy, the invader from the East, the Druze, the ruffian, the oriental parasite; in a word: the Jew. (London Morning Post, December 3, 1925)
GOLDWIN SMITH, Professor of Modern History at Oxford, wrote in Nineteenth Century, October 1881

"The Jew alone regard his race as superior to humanity, and looks forward not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Another sign of how irrational and Orwellian this European Court of Human Rights’ decision last month was, check out this:
Udo Pastörs, ...was convicted in Germany ...after giving a speech ...in which he appeared to cast doubt on whether the Holocaust really happened.
https://www.thelocal.de/20191004/holoca ... pean-court
They weren't even certain that he HAD cast doubt on it.
They could only surmise that that might have been the intent of his speech. Yet they went ahead and convicted him anyway.

CONCLUSION
1. So its now a criminal offence to say something that just might possibly, could be, taken to be casting doubt?!!
And
2. the ECHR court decided it knew what he was really thinking, deciding by the judges mind-reading skills, that he really knew what he “appeared” to have been insinuating was "untrue".

It's psychotic, I'm tellin' ya! :?

been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:49 am
This topic-thread is about the increase of people seeing through the lies and deceits of WW2 in general, and about the increase in people publically acknowleding they now understand the out-of-context, special-and-unique-suffering lie that has been forced on the world concerning the Jewish experience during that Jewish created war, in paricular.

Here is the case of a German politician who has come out of the big lie of our times. He not only saw through the lies that Germans have been indoctrinated with for seven decades, but he dared to speak about the political weaponisation of this 'holocaust' pseudo-history.
Udo Pastörs’ argument that his statements were protected by Article 10, which protects freedom of expression, was “manifestly ill-founded,” given that he “had intentionally stated untruths in order to defame the Jews and the persecution that they had suffered” the Strasbourg, France-based court ruled on Thursday. His complaint that he was denied a fair trial in Germany was also rejected by the ECHR.

Pastörs had given a speech a day after Holocaust Remembrance Day in 2010, saying that the “the so-called Holocaust is being used for political and commercial purposes” and also referring to a “barrage of criticism and propagandistic lies” and “Auschwitz projections.” He was first convicted in 2012 by a German district court, and then a regional court rejected his appeal of the verdict less than a year later.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... court-says
In 2010 Udo Pastörs was a 56 year old member of the Land Parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in Germany when he had enough of the bullshit. He has been in court ever since, defending his right of freedom of expression. All because as a political representative of the German people speaking in that Parliament, he said the following in a ceremony on Holocaust Memorial Day in 2010:
“...people can sense that the so-called Holocaust is being used for political and commercial purposes… Since the end of the Second World War, Germans have been exposed to an endless barrage of criticism and propagandistic lies — cultivated in a dishonest manner primarily by representatives of the so-called democratic parties, ladies and gentlemen. Also, the event that you organised here in the castle yesterday was nothing more than you imposing your Auschwitz projections onto the German people in a manner that is both cunning and brutal. You are hoping, ladies and gentlemen, for the triumph of lies over truth.”
The Parliament revoked his parliamentary immunity and he was prosecuted. Why? Because speaking such genuinely held opinions is a thought crime in Germany. Because publishing or saying publically the true facts about WW2 and the deceitful weaponising of the Aliied propaganda concerning concentration camps is regarded as 'Holocaust denial' and is a crime in Germany.
He appealed his case through several courts in Germany and eventually the case came before the ECHR (European Court of Human Rights) on the grounds that the prosecution breached his freedom of expression.

Article 10 of the Convention states that
“Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society…for the protection of the reputation or rights of others…”
The ECHR reached the ludicrous conclusion that Mr Pastörs had intentionally stated untruths in order to defame the Jews and the persecution that they had suffered during the Second World War”.
That is a clear lie by the court, as no-one can know with certainty the inner thoughts of another, so could NOT conclude he knew what he was saying was "untrue".
On the contrary, the most obvious, common-sense conclusion is that Udo was courageously doing the EXACT OPPOSITE, and speaking what he considered to be a taboo 'truth'. This is the state that the Holyhoax has brought society to: that high courts of Europe and Germany need to lie themselves in order to convict people for thinking thoughts that are suppressed and forbidden.

This ECHR kangaroo court also stated that it considered that his “impugned statements affected the dignity of the Jews to the point that they justified a criminal-law response.”

This is what this is really about, not protecting historical truth. Historical truth needs no protection from courts, as it is something that is in constant re-evaluation, analysis, investigation and revision. Only a false history forbids revision and seeks laws to protect it.

The court case was brought by a 'Jewish' organisation calling itself Campaign Against Antisemitism.
They are attempting to protect the 'holocaust' pseudo-history from open, honest analysis. It was them who also sought to suppress historical truth in their legal action against Alison Chabloz over her songs.
That was a landmark case as now it can be used as a legal precedence for asserting that anything involving historical revision and critical analysis of 'Holocaust' shall be regarded by English courts as “grossly offensive” to 'Jews' and therefore illegal.

ImageUdo Pastörs who could somehow "affect the dignity" of a large group of society merely by speaking his mind in parliament
-- Anonymous