Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:11 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:08 am
Nessie wrote:
The only tenuous connection between TII and the EG is your claim that c850,000 people were sent to where the EG were murdering Jews.
Right, first explain how those hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers worked.
All ready done and off topic anyway.
Then you can explain how the EG were ordered to kill every Jew they could lay their hands on. I'll just wait.
Read the OSRs and even a basic history of the EG and the various orders they received from senior Nazis such as Heydrich.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:12 am

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
When is a Holocaust denier going to provide the evidence to support the idea that only Jews who were partisans were shot?

If all Jews were shot just for being Jews, who was sent to the ghettos and the work camps?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:17 am

Nessie wrote:
Aha! The "I already done that" schtick. Suuuuuuuuure you have, Nessie.
Read the OSRs and even a basic history of the EG and the various orders they received from senior Nazis such as Heydrich.
Then we have the gospel according to the OSRs. Same question for you as for Celeb. If all Jews were shot just for being Jews, who was sent to the ghettos and the work camps?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:50 am

Mitzvah wrote: Yet, AGAIN, there are fucking idiots who deny all of that happened at Treblinka.
And Mitzvah complains when I ask where they found HIM...

But addressing the matter, we have from actual EYEWITNESSES who gave testimony to the following:

Death by:

Vacuum Chambers
Electric Plates that electrocute then burn to ashes
Steam Broilers
Noggin' Knockers
Zombie Gas
(did I miss any)

Yep, you better believe in them ALL or the Hoaxsters will call you a "fucking idiot" or worse.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:17 am
Nessie wrote:
Aha! The "I already done that" schtick. Suuuuuuuuure you have, Nessie.
Then we have the gospel according to the OSRs. Same question for you as for Celeb. If all Jews were shot just for being Jews, who was sent to the ghettos and the work camps?
The Jews needed for work.

There was a constant pull between needing workers and wanting to remove the Jews. There was no order to use all Jews to work, or to kill all of the Jews. The policy was to do either or, depending on local circumstances.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm
The policy was to do either or, depending on local circumstances.
Show us written documents attesting to that policy Jude or some other evidence. I think this is just another made up piece of hot air evacuating from you.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.