Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:36 am
Nessie wrote:
Those seals were just used to stop gas leaking out.
Precisely, which would cause the gas/vacuum chamber to collapse. Or it could stall the engine. The point being that it doesn't work. Especially as a vacuum chamber.
We agree, hermetic seals on the doors and any vents would still allow gassings inside the chambers.
There is evidence from witnesses, GPR and photos of graves.
Your witnesses are proven liars. There are NO, zip, zero, nada photos or GPR scans of the 10X25X50 meter (or larger) graves. Your claim that there are is a bald-faced lie.
The photos show disturbed ground in the area where the larger graves were and rectangular outlines in the Lazaret. The GPR (and other survey methods) show traces of disturbances in the area of the camp that can be surveyed.

Show me a photo or underground scan that has no trace of ground disturbances at TII.
Your bias and lack of any qualifications means your critique of the physical examinations can be dismissed.
You are an ill-educated innumerate fool who can't comprehend even the minor mathematics used to critique such claims as the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers or the excavation of the mass graves. IOW, you're just talking from your anus.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
I can recognise an argument from incredulity and ignorance, you cannot. I can recognise evidence, you cannot.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 am

Nessie wrote:
We agree, hermetic seals on the doors and any vents would still allow gassings inside the chambers.

Uh-huh, gassing could proceed for 3-4 minutes before the engine stalled or a building failure occurred. Perhaps a little longer for a building collapse from pumping the air from it.

So, for all of your claptrap about shadowy outlines on the ground and "ground disturbances", you haven't any actual photos or GPR scans of the 10X25X50 meter graves. IOW, you lie.
I can recognise evidence, you cannot.
You are an innumerate fool who can't even understand how to calculate the volume of exhaust from a given engine. Nessie makes another empty boast from his very own little la-la land.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by been-there » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 am

.
PROPOSITION: That which imprecisely calls itself 'THE Holocaust' is a pseudo-history that for seven decades has forbidden investigation into its basic tenets and which persecutes anyone who conducts genuine empirical research.
It forbids such research and punishes all dissent because it cannot support its narrative by normal means of historiography, archeology or empirical science. It cannot do this because it is an enforced belief-system built upon a discredited wartime atrocity propaganda. It is a flawed and deceitful narrative which since the 1960's has been increasingly elevated and enshrined in the public consciousness by zionist Jews through film, TV and press. They have utilised this narrative to create sympathy and support for a Jewish racist state commited to ethnic-cleansing in order to create Jews-only lebensraum in the Middle East. The hypocrisy and chutzpah is astounding.

This has been achieved — both then and now — by a quiescent and complicit mass-media together with self-serving politicians.
As the following newspaper example below demonstrates.

What was considered useful then to gather support, is considered detrimental now, so pointing to the claim in this article is silenced with the ad hominem accusations of being an 'anti-semite', 'holocaust denier' and 'neo-Nazi'.

Question: How did a genuinely independent British press, produce such a self-serving, dishonest, Jew-centric front-page article in a mainstream newspaper like the one below, claiming 600,000 Jews in Germany were being "terrorised" in March 1933 (that recurring, magic six number again)? How could a free-press be party to the deceit — declared according to the article by "fourteen million Jews, dispersed throughout the world" — of institutionalised terrorism against Jews by Hitler in March 1933 before Hitler had chance to do anything? How was that achieved?

Answer: The same way the world's press is today committed to presenting the lie that 6,000,000 Jews were 'systematically' “murdered” during this 'holy war' declared according to this article by world jewry.

Image

Trolls who seek to deceive will try to avoid dealing with this irrefutable fact. Presumably because it refutes the lie of poor, suffering Jews, none of whom had done anything at all to deserve their later incarceration.

Image

Image
The Daily Express Friday 24th March 1933

How to get the world to believe something in 1933 that by 1945 was never to be mentioned again

J U D E A - D E C L A R E S - W A R - O N - G E R M A N Y

JEWS OF ALL THE WORLD UNITE

BOYCOTT OF GERMAN GOODS • MASS DEMONSTRATIONS

"Daily Express" Special Political Correspondent

A strange and unforeseen sequel has emerged from the stories of German Jew-baiting. The whole of Israel throughout the world is uniting to declare an economic and financial war on Germany. Hitherto the cry has gone up: "Germany is persecuting the Jews." If the present plans are carried out, the Hitlerite cry will be: "The Jews are persecuting Germany".

All Israel is rising in wrath against the Nazi onslaught on the Jews. Adolf Hitler, swept into power by an appeal of elemental patriotism, is making history of a kind he least expected. Thinking to unite only the German nation to race consciousness, he has roused the whole Jewish people to national renascence. The appearance of the Swastika symbol of a new Germany has called forth the Lion of Judah, the old battle symbol of Jewish defiance.

Fourteen million Jews, dispersed throughout the world, have banded together as one man to declare war on the German persecutors of their co-religionists. Sectional differences and antagonisms have been submerged in one common aim — to stand by the 600,000 Jews of Germany who are terrorised by Hitlerite anti-Semitism and to compel Fascist Germany to end its campaign of violence and suppression directed against its Jewish minority.

Plans for action maturing in Europe and America
--------------------------------------------------------------------

World Jewry has made up its mind not to rest quiescent in face of this revival of medieval Jew-baiting. Germany may be called on to pay a heavy price for Hitler's antagonism to the Jews. She is faced with an international
boycott in commerce, finance, and industry.

The Jewish merchant prince is leaving his counting-house, the banker his board-room, the shopkeeper his store, and
the pedlar his humble barrow, to join together in what has become a holy war to combat the Hitlerite enemies of the Jew.

Plans for concerted Jewish action are being matured in Europe and America to strike back in reprisal at Hitlerite Germany. In London, New York, Paris, and Warsaw Jewish merchants are waiting for a commercial crusade. Resolutions are being taken throughout the Jewish business
--------------------------------------------------------------------
BRITISH JEWS PROTEST AT NAZI TACTICS. MERCHANTS AND FINANCIERS RALLY TO MOVEMENT. GERMAN LINERS AFFECTED?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
World to sever trade relations with Germany.

Large numbers of merchants in London have resolved to stop buying German goods, even at the cost of suffering heavy loss. A meeting of the Jewish textile trade in London has been called for Monday to consider the situation and to determine what steps should be taken.

Germany is a heavy borrower in foreign money markets, where Jewish influence is considerable. Continued anti-Semitism in Germany is likely to react seriously against her. A move is on foot on the part of Jewish financiers to exert pressure to force
anti-Jewish action to stop.

The Organisation of Jewish Youth in Britain are organising demonstrations in London and the provinces during the weekend.
The Board of Deputies of British Jews, representing the entire Jewish community of Great Britain, are meeting in special session on Sunday to discuss the German situation, and to decide on what action should be taken to counteract the attacks on their German fellow-Jews.
World-wide preparations are being made to organise demonstrations of protest.

EMBARGO IN POLAND

A concerted boycott by Jewish buyers is likely to involve grave damage to the German export trade. Jewish merchants all over the world are large buyers of German manufactured goods, chiefly cotton goods, silks, toys, electrical fittings, and furniture.

In Poland, the trade embargo on Germany is already in operation. In France, a proposed ban on German imports is being widely
canvassed in Jewish circles.

German Transatlantic shipping traffic is likewise threatened. The Bremen and the Europa, the German crack liners, may suffer heavily from a Jewish anti-German boycott. Jewish trans-ocean travelers form an important part of the patrons of these liners because of their extensive part in international trade. The loss of their patronage would be a heavy blow to Germany's Atlantic trade.

In New York yesterday 10,000 Jewish ex-soldiers marched to the City Hall to hold a protest demonstration. Large crowds watched the men, some of whom wore old British uniforms, petition the mayor to support them in a boycott of German goods.

Another petition was handed in at the British Consulate-General requesting that Palestine should receive refugees from Germany without restriction.

Members of the American House of Representatives are introducing resolutions protesting against the anti-Jewish excesses in
Germany. The American trade unions, representing 3,000,000 workers, have also decided to join in the protest.

A rabbinical decree in New York has made the next Monday a day of fasting and prayer over the Hitler campaign.

Fasting will begin on Sunday at sunset and finish at sunset on Monday. All Jewish shops in New York will be closed on Monday during a parade.Apart from a monster meeting in Madison-square Garden, meetings are to be held in 300 American cities.

Madison-square Garden will see the remarkable sight of Bishop Manning speaking from a Jewish platform appealing for an end of the Hitler "terror." [what "terror" in March 1933???]

DAY OF SERMONS
It had been arranged to charge a shilling admission and 5 shillings for box seats, but a public-spirited Jew, Frank Cohen, an
insurance broker, gave a personal cheque for £1,000 to cover all expenses, so admission will be free.

Every rabbi in the city of New York has been placed under a sacred obligation by rabbinical decree to devote Saturday's
sermon to the plight of Jews in Germany.

Representative Jewish organisations in the European capitals are understood to be making representations to their various
Governments to use influence with the Hitler Cabinet to induce it to call a halt in the oppression of the German Jews.

The old and reunited people of Israel are rising with new and modern weapons to fight their age-old battle with their persecutors.
Last edited by been-there on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:31 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 am
Nessie wrote:
We agree, hermetic seals on the doors and any vents would still allow gassings inside the chambers.

Uh-huh, gassing could proceed for 3-4 minutes before the engine stalled or a building failure occurred. Perhaps a little longer for a building collapse from pumping the air from it.
Your argument from ignorance is faulty, since you do not have precise details about the workings of the chambers and you assume no outlet to stop pressure issues.
So, for all of your claptrap about shadowy outlines on the ground and "ground disturbances", you haven't any actual photos or GPR scans of the 10X25X50 meter graves. IOW, you lie.
I have never claimed that there was a photo of the original graves, you lie. The aerial photo shows a large area of disturbed ground that had been planted over, just as described by witnesses and rectangular outlines in the Lazarete area, where witnesses state there were smaller graves.
I can recognise evidence, you cannot.
You are an innumerate fool who can't even understand how to calculate the volume of exhaust from a given engine. Nessie makes another empty boast from his very own little la-la land.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Each time you say that, you rely on your fallacy of an argument from ignorance and incredulity about how the gas chamber worked and you make an unevidenced assertion.

Why should anyone believe what you cannot evidence, let alone prove?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 am
.
PROPOSITION: That which imprecisely calls itself 'THE Holocaust' is a pseudo-history that for seven decades has forbidden investigation into its basic tenets and which persecutes anyone who conducts genuine empirical research.
....
Please evidence that claim. For a start, your claim appears faulty, since the first denial laws only appeared in the mid 1980s. Then there has been significant review of claims about gassings made from as early as 1945 with the first of the war crimes trials. Many initial claims about gas chambers at camps were investigated and dismissed as unevidenced and false, leaving only a few camps were it was accepted there were gassings.

Please show genuine empirical research which has produced evidence (not arguments to dismiss evidence) to show no mass gassings at the AR camps and Birkenau.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4906
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Huntinger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:54 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am
Many initial claims about gas chambers at camps were investigated and dismissed as unevidenced and false, leaving only a few camps were it was accepted there were gassings.
Which by mere coincidence just happened to be in the Soviet held territory behind the iron curtain which allowed no investigations. Seems the poster has fallen into the trap of believing the Bolsheviks; you know the ones who shot 40 000 at Katyn and tried to blame the Germans. The same ones who sent millions of Jude to Siberia to perish; the same ones who attacked the Baltic states and declared foul when there were reprisals in Belarus; the same ones who murdered million and million of their own by execution and starvation. Yup we know who the perpetrators and liars really are. Oh did I mention that those early Bolsheviks were Jude, admitted by Mr Putin himself. To the Latvians and Lithuanians revenge was sweet and operation Barbarossa could not come soon enough. Jude got their just desserts; their crimes paid in full, almost.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by been-there » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:44 am

.
Here in August 1939 Sir Neville Henderson, the British Ambassador to Berlin admits in an official memo that the hostile attitude in the British press did NOT represent the will of the British people but was the work of Jews.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The Jewish controlled newspapers were already repeating the much older myth of six million Jews killed in a holocaust as early as 1936, as the above newsclippings proves.

The reality anyone discovers if they seriously and open-mindedly look into this is that it was Jewish organisations worldwide who declared the war, forced Britain to start the war, and through their economically dependant and indebted lackey Churchill prosceuted the war, refusing all peace offers.

Jews perpetrated the atrocity propaganda during the war through people such as their British-German Jewish psychological warfare operative Sefton Delmer.

And they indoctrinated the masses postwar through their Nuremberg show-trial and their biased, deceitful post-war newsreels.

Image
Image

Jewish mobs illegally attacked and disrupted peaceful pro-German pro-National Socialist parties in America and Britain. Yet these undemocratic attacks are lauded in the press still today.

It was Jews who murdered innocent Germans in Paris and Switzerland in the 1930's before the war. But our journalists and TV documentaries NEVER inform us of this.

It WAS Jews who were prominent in perpetrating the exaggerated myth of exclusive and special Jewish suffering after the war. Do these people look starving and near death to you? Yet pointing out obvious deceits like these is met with personal attacks.

Image

Image

It was Jews who forced the war and it was Jews who were promised benefits afterwards. It is also Jewish organisations who have forced governments to outlaw proper historical investigation into the 'holocaust' claims.

And it is Jewish organisations who have emotionally blackmailed numerous countries into memorialising the exaggeration of a special and unique Jewish experience of suffering during WW2 in unproven death camps.

Likewise it is Jewish organisations who have made sure that this pseudo-historical narrative that outlaws all investigation or critical thinking is a compulsory part of every childs schooling.

They even make traumatising children's animations whilst simultaneously kidnapping, torturing and murdering Palestinian children with impunity in their stolen 'Jewish state' in occupied Palestine.

Image
Image
Image

This isn't accurate history! Its racist, anti-German indoctrination aimed at children!

And aimed at migrants.

Image

Image

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Nessie wrote:
Your argument from ignorance is faulty, since you do not have precise details about the workings of the chambers and you assume no outlet to stop pressure issues.
I gave seven alleged witnesses and quoted their statements about the hermetically sealed gas chambers. Give the name and quote the witness who claimed that the gas chambers had pressure relief valves or devices.
have never claimed that there was a photo of the original graves, you lie. The aerial photo shows a large area of disturbed ground that had been planted over, just as described by witnesses and rectangular outlines in the Lazarete area, where witnesses state there were smaller graves.
You claim to have photos that prove the existence of the mass graves. That's a weasel dodge for claiming that you have photos of the mass graves. As far as the outlines, only one grave is alleged to have existed at the lazaret. That's where, according to the eyewitness Czarny, the flammable blood of the victims was the fuel used to burn the bodies. There were buildings near to the unloading dock so the outlines would more likely delineate where such buildings stood.
Each time you say that, you rely on your fallacy of an argument from ignorance and incredulity about how the gas chamber worked and you make an unevidenced assertion.
Calculating the volume of exhaust from known engine types isn't an "argument from ignorance and incredulity". Neither is the application of Boyle's law, a physical law that has stood unchallenged for almost 400 years yet here you are, nattering on about ignorance. You are an ill-educated innumerate fool.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Double post deleted.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4906
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Huntinger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 pm
You claim to have photos that prove the existence of the mass graves. That's a weasel dodge for claiming that you have photos of the mass graves.
It would seem that it has no idea what a "mass grave" actually looks like. I will refresh its memory so it is not confused with gopher holes and rabbit burrows etc. Nessie we are looking for something like this but with more burned bones. You seen anything closely resembling this.?
Image
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests