What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Nisco

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nisco » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Goody:
My purpose on this forum is to ask deniers to provide evidence for their claims.
And the evidence that you ask for has been provided over and over again:

http://nafcash.com/

Which you have been forced to admit:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1506&start=3990#p137393

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Goody67 wrote:You're supposed to accept, "Most Holocaust historians define the Holocaust as the German state policy, enacted between 1941 and 1945, to exterminate the European Jews."
In otherwords... "Just Believe". I'm sure that would make things a lot easier for the hoaxsters. Proving the Holocaust is quite difficult when people ask questions.
Goody67 wrote:The other definitions often include the other victims e.g Gypsies and the handicapped. Nevertheless, all definitions include the extermination of millions of Jews by the Nazis.
REALLY? Let's take a look at those "definitions" again. Since there are three (3, count 'em) definitions we will have to take a look at all of them:
[1]the persecution and murder of Jews by the Nazis and their collaborators between 1933 and 1945; this definition views the events of Kristallnacht in Germany in 1938 as an early phase of the Holocaust;[2]

[2]the systematic mass murder of Jews by the Nazis and their collaborators between 1941 and 1945; this acknowledges the shift in German policy in 1941 toward the extermination of the Jewish people;[2]

[3]the persecution and murder of several groups by the Nazis and their collaborators between 1933 and 1945; this includes all the Nazis' victims.[2]
Not a single one of them states:

"Nevertheless, all definitions include the extermination of millions of Jews by the Nazis."

In fact NONE of them include any mention of a number exterminated.

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:34 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:41 pm
It seems that you and Nessie are on the same page at least.
It appears so.

You seem to have a problem with people asking you to provide evidence to support your claims.
As both either of you have indicated that your true purpose is not for discussion but to get evidence seems somewhat off topic. There is a thread on evidencing so perhaps you should stick to that; well Nessie cannot atm. To be frank I have not seen anything you have contributed to this thread and should not be on it. You could at least provide clues as to when the Soviets expelled the Jews from their territory prior to 1985.
As expected, you are incapable of providing any evidence to support your ludicrous claim.

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:40 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:49 pm
In otherwords... "Just Believe". I'm sure that would make things a lot easier for the hoaxsters. Proving the Holocaust is quite difficult when people ask questions.
The reason you're supposed to accept it is because it has been proven and denying it is denying reality.

Whom are you trying to fool? It is deniers that have problems providing evidence for their claims.

Please tell me which books you have read about the Holocaust and where you are reading information about it.
Goody67 wrote:The other definitions often include the other victims e.g Gypsies and the handicapped. Nevertheless, all definitions include the extermination of millions of Jews by the Nazis.
REALLY? Let's take a look at those "definitions" again. Since there are three (3, count 'em) definitions we will have to take a look at all of them:
[1]the persecution and murder of Jews by the Nazis and their collaborators between 1933 and 1945; this definition views the events of Kristallnacht in Germany in 1938 as an early phase of the Holocaust;[2]

[2]the systematic mass murder of Jews by the Nazis and their collaborators between 1941 and 1945; this acknowledges the shift in German policy in 1941 toward the extermination of the Jewish people;[2]

[3]the persecution and murder of several groups by the Nazis and their collaborators between 1933 and 1945; this includes all the Nazis' victims.[2]
Not a single one of them states:

"Nevertheless, all definitions include the extermination of millions of Jews by the Nazis."

In fact NONE of them include any mention of a number exterminated.
Michael Gray's definitions clearly include the "systematic mass murder" of the Jews. If you read Gray's book he clearly mentions the six million figure as well.

It's really not difficult.
The Holocaust, also referred to as the Shoah, was a genocide during World War II in which Nazi Germany, aided by its collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews, around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe, between 1941 and 1945.
Are you contesting that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews and others?

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:45 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:24 pm
I do not see you supplying evidence to support this assertion.
The evidence has already been posted.

You are the one contesting that the vast majority of Hungarian Jews were not sent to Auschwitz without providing any evidence.
However, it was used initially to predict the number of transports which has also been revised down to cope with the anomaly.
Source?
]No one can prove anything, just provide evidence to a reasonable standard. You have not shown that the Soviets expelled the Jews in the territory they annexed therefore they remained.
"No one can prove anything"??????????????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have provided no evidence for your ad nauseam claim that the Nazis did not murder millions of Jews but they somehow assimilated into the Soviet territories.
Your unfounded assertions are of little value; while the soldiers of the Reich were not angels they were no worse than anyone else and certainly better than the Russians. Yes they did kill millions as they were expected to do in a war where 70 million died: they did not systematically murder non combatants.
This is another common tactic used by deniers - quick to point out the mass murder committed by the Russians/Soviets, but quick to deny the mass murder committed by the Germans.

The Nazis had systematically mass murdered millions of Jews and others. The deaths that happened because of war and the systematic murder of people are two separate things.

Bob

Post by Bob » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:01 am

Goody, what is your answer to my question? Yes?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:16 am

Goody67 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:40 am

Please tell me which books you have read about the Holocaust and where you are reading information about it.
This is off topic; the books he has read or anyone else has nothing to do with you. We are not interested in what people may have or may not have read. On this note, I noted you said you prefer "google", so please stop babbling on and asking people the same stupid question. This topic is about resettled Jude, not about the holohoax in general.

Are you contesting that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews and others?
I think you could take that as a "yes" and you are well aware this is the stance taken, so why ask? What is the purpose of you asking this stupid question over and over again? Makes you look limited in cranial capacity.
The deaths that happened because of war and the systematic murder of people are two separate things.
Yes they are, war casualties are a fact while the other is a total fiction.
Du & jag döden

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:33 am

In 1940, Soviet ruler Joseph Stalin deported approximately 200,000 Polish Jews without passports from Russian-occupied Eastern Poland to labor camps in deep Russia and Siberia. Those with passports remained in Poland.
The Lancmans and others like them spent the war years in camps. These were interned by the Soviets prior to the Germans arriving but no doubt added to the Nazi extermination toll.
The point is a similar scenario was played out with other Jews once the territory was annexed years later. Jews were simply assimilated.
The reason why not much is known about the Soviet Jews is that unlike their Western counterparts Eastern Jews were behind the Iron curtain could not publish any works, especially if it involved criticizing Soviet actions.
About 4400 Jews lived in Estonia before World War II. In June 1941, the Soviet authorities deported about 400 Jews to Russia. After the war broke out between Germany and the Soviet Union, about 3000 Jews left Estonia with the Red Army.
Du & jag döden

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:36 am

Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:01 am
Goody, what is your answer to my question? Yes?
I answered your question a while ago.

Are you still having problems comprehending the my response?

It's clear you don't even understand the report. :P

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:41 am

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:16 am
This is off topic; the books he has read or anyone else has nothing to do with you. We are not interested in what people may have or may not have read. On this note, I noted you said you prefer "google", so please stop babbling on and asking people the same stupid question. This topic is about resettled Jude, not about the holohoax in general.
I'm sure the user can answer for himself - he doesn't need a sockpuppet like you to answer for him. :D

I stated, "I'm pretty sure 99.9% of Internet users use Google to find out information." -

The reason people refuse to answer about books on here is because it will expose their lack of knowledge on the subject. For example, you have clearly not read any books.
I think you could take that as a "yes" and you are well aware this is the stance taken, so why ask? What is the purpose of you asking this stupid question over and over again? Makes you look limited in cranial capacity.
Well since you're a Nazi, why do you deny it? The Nazis openly stated that they were exterminating the Jews during the war.
Yes they are, war casualties are a fact while the other is a total fiction.
So the fact that the Nazis murdered millions of people including Jews, Roma (Gypsies), Poles, Russians, etc, is just fiction according to you?

I'm not sure whether to consider you as a troll or a half-wit. Perhaps both.