Ovens

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Nessie

Re: Ovens

Post by Nessie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:23 am

Werd wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:05 pm
At Birkenau there conditions were far from normal.
How so when it came to one body that apparently can be destroyed in less than 30 minutes?
Raising the temperature was not the only way to speed up cremations compared to the various experiments.
And how was this done with only one corpse and without sintering in Auschwitz?
cremating female bodies with other bodies were other ways.
We're not talking about multiple cremations in one muffle jackass. :roll:
I am talking about running Birkenau at its absolute maximum capacity which means;

-cremating multiple bodies, not single corpses at one time
-mixing bodies to include females
-only partially cremating them for the minimum time possible
-using a double oven with wide grill gaps so as bodies at the bottom finish off, more can be introduced at the top
-raking the ovens to break apart the bodies
-using as high a temperature as possible before a corpse sinters or the ovens break down
-working long shifts with large numbers of staff
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 am

NSDAP wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 pm
Guess those nasty Nazis did not watch "breaking bad", they could have used acid for chemical disincorporation and simply flushed the Juden down the Rhine.
Another argument from the fallacy of incredulity. Please find evidence and use that instead to back up your claims.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:31 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 am
Another argument from the fallacy of incredulity. Please find evidence and use that instead to back up your claims.
in a completely different thread you write this?
The fallacy of argument from incredulity come all too easily, when you have no evidence to back up your beliefs. Do you even realise you are using a fallacy?
Actually any normal person would have seen my comment for what it is, a rather sick joke. There was no argument, no suggestion in reality: the response you made is similar to an automated computer reply. I am suggesting you are a bot. This is how my old IRC bots used to reply and I had them chatting like this all day until the server failed.
In both cases this is an automated response without any suggestion of reading the material or reflecting on it. I am suggesting now to the people here you are a BOT. If this is the case you need permanent banning.
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am

Rather than suggest the Nazis could have used chemicals as an argument, please provide evidence, or don't make the suggestion.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am
Rather than suggest the Nazis could have used chemicals as an argument, please provide evidence, or don't make the suggestion.
I can suggest what the hell I want to.
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 am

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am
I can suggest what the hell I want to.
I can point out suggestions are useless for the debate when unevidenced.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 am
can point out suggestions are useless for the debate when unevidenced
Unevidenced suggestions.? As though suggestions should be evidenced. This is seemingly a bot, using suggest as the key word.
There is no debate and I do not talk to computer programs so go away.

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 pm

I am talking about...cremating multiple bodies, not single corpses at one time
I am talking about one corpse. Stick to the subject and stop dodging troll.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Werd wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Werd you are talking with a Robot not a real person. It is a sophisticated computer bot that plays on key words. It is a troll bot and better than most.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Werd wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 pm

I am talking about multiple corpses, because that is what is relevant. Stop dodging that.