How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 6858
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by been-there » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:05 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:02 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 pm
When it becomes disruptive it is natural to rebuke first and then to remove it if it doesn't cease.
This is censorship, which is a fine line between this concept you raise and propaganda; both which goes against the tenets of "the Truth".
No. Censorship is forbidding a genuine viewpoint to be expressed. That is NOT what I am suggesting here.
It is my genuine opinion that this forum is dominated by a person who's motive is deliberate disruption and provocation.
He is representative of the liars this topic thread is discussing. As the quote which forms my signature (below) explains.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by NSDAP » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:05 pm
No. Censorship is forbidding a genuine viewpoint to be expressed. That is NOT what Inam suggesting here.
It is my genuine opinion that this forum is dominated by a person who's motive is deliberate disruption and provocation.
As you know I often disagree with Nessie on points, probably most points. He stated he came on here to find evidence that the holocaust was not as portrayed but has not found that here, despite the best intentions. As mentioned it is like an atheist giving all the evidence to a person who thinks "intelligent design" is real" no matter what evidence one gives it is not enough. Mr Dawkins I think could attest to that. :). This is a similar road.
Ermittlungsbeamter
Geheimpolizei
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21299
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 am

been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm
Nessie wrote:...there is evidence some Poles assisted the Nazis against the Jews.
What an idiotic and dishonestly delusional point.
In what way? It is a factual comment, there were Poles who assisted the Nazis against Jews. So my comment is not idiotic nor delusional.
"There is evidence many Jews assisted the Nazis against the Jews" also.
True. Your point is?
:roll:
What a stupid and dishonest person we have allowed to dominate the whole RODOH forum.
My presence here makes this forum unique, it is the only forum where there is regular debate between denier and believer. It is just a shame the other believers who come by do not stick around for longer. But that is your fault, with your nasty abuse and bullying. It is such a shame an abusive bully like you is allowed to control one part of the forum and that you dominate the rest with anti-Semitic propaganda.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21299
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:11 pm
Which is more people to add to those why have lied to protect the Holocaust "myth".

When are you going to deal with the size and scale of lying required to create and preserve the "myth"?
Nessie just balked and totally evaded the issue by giving us this nonsensical response.
It is very much in the interest of those Poles who assisted the Nazis, to burst the "myth" of the Holocaust. If they can show mass transports back out of the AR camps and far more Jews liberated in 1945, then their involvement in an alleged crime of mass murder is shown to be faked.

There are plenty of Polish witnesses;

https://portal.ehri-project.eu/units/us ... eng&page=5

who lived locally to the death camps. They peak to suspicious activity in heavily protected camps, Jews arriving and not leaving, the smell of burning for weeks on end and the grave robbing that found lots of cremated remains.

If any of them had helped the Nazis, such as Stefan Kucharek, who drove trains to and from TII and they do not want to be held accountable for their assistance, all he needs to do, according to deniers, is tell the truth and he also drove trains full of people away from TII. But, instead he states he drove empty trains away from the camp. Why is he lying? Why are the rest?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21299
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 am

been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 pm
NSDAP wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm
Nessie wrote:...there is evidence some Poles assisted the Nazis against the Jews.
What an idiotic and dishonestly delusional point.
"There is evidence many Jews assisted the Nazis against the Jews" also.

:roll:
What a stupid and dishonest person we have allowed to dominate the whole RODOH forum.
Every person is entitled to their own space to express views. You agree with free speech, let Nessie express his.
Spoken in the true spirit of this forum.
Free speech is fine. But even in law that always comes with certain conditions and restrictions. I.e. try and exercise your right to free-seech during a classical concert, or a theatre production, or a host of other scenarios where certain types of vocal utterances — even by people legitimately on the stage — are obviously disallowed as being disruptive.
Consistent idiocy, dishonesty and obstinate stupidity in my opinion is not appropriate for a forum which wants to maintain some level of credible and genuine discussion. When it becomes disruptive I think it is natural to draw attention to it first and then to remove the perpetrator if it doesn't cease.

Jews were — according to their own testimony — intimately and intrinsically involved in the alleged implementation of alleged mass-murder and its alleged aftermath (corpse disposal/destruction of alleged evidence). Only a stupid person, a dishonest person or a deliberatedly disruptive person would deny this.
I do not deny that there were Jews who assisted the Nazis.

The stupid dishonest person here is the one making false claims.
Its the final category [deliberatedly disruptive people] that is actually a key component of the perpetuation of the holocaust as a deliberatedly dishonest historiography.
You have disrupted threads with off topic comments, for example;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1506&start=3180#p120508

That is the thread deniers hate, because it asks for evidence of mass resettlement from the AR camps. Your latest contribution was about the Zundel trial. There was another thread, i cannot remember which one, where you launched into a debate about the JFK assassination.

Many of you posts contain abuse of others were you cast doubt on their intelligence etc, which is low level bullying as you try and force your beliefs on others by trying to force them to agree with you, so that the abuse will stop.
This topic discussion is about how many liars it takes to perpetuate a mass delusion.
Those people who upon learning and recognising that there are some integral aspects of the compulsory 'holocaust' narrative that are either false or completely unsubstantiated, yet who insist in obfuscating that fact — can fairly be classified as liars. And when their dishonesty also involves crass stupidity I think it is only right and fair that freedom of speech also allows that they should be called out for that.
You are arguing that freedom of speech should be restricted for those you think are wrong and are stupid. That is censorship. That goes totally against the spirit of the forum is hypocritical since you speak out against denial laws.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by NSDAP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 am
My presence here makes this forum unique
indeed
it is the only forum where there is regular debate between denier and believer. It is just a shame the other believers who come by do not stick around for longer. But that is your fault, with your nasty abuse and bullying. It is such a shame an abusive bully like you is allowed to control one part of the forum and that you dominate the rest with anti-Semitic propaganda.
It is the truth that matters Nessie, not belief. If necessary, we will fall on our sword. Keep on holding the NSDAP to task please.
Ermittlungsbeamter
Geheimpolizei
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21299
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am

This topic has deniers in a panic because it forces them to face up to the hoax they allege and what it takes to create that hoax. It shows the hoax to be impossible to have happened and it makes denialism akin to those who claim the earth is flat.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5080
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am
This topic has deniers in a panic because it forces them to face up to the hoax they allege and what it takes to create that hoax. It shows the hoax to be impossible to have happened and it makes denialism akin to those who claim the earth is flat.
Actually Nessie, I have already answered your question here, way back when:

viewtopic.php?p=120746#p120746

That answers the question as to how many it takes to make the Holocaust myth. Now, as to how many are actually involved in KNOWINGLY perpetuating the myth, that is something that simply can't be answered. Nessie knows that too and that why he keeps asking. Gets old Nessie... gets old.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21299
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am
This topic has deniers in a panic because it forces them to face up to the hoax they allege and what it takes to create that hoax. It shows the hoax to be impossible to have happened and it makes denialism akin to those who claim the earth is flat.
Actually Nessie, I have already answered your question here, way back when:

viewtopic.php?p=120746#p120746

That answers the question as to how many it takes to make the Holocaust myth. Now, as to how many are actually involved in KNOWINGLY perpetuating the myth, that is something that simply can't be answered. Nessie knows that too and that why he keeps asking. Gets old Nessie... gets old.
The actual answer is that it takes around 200 people to lie they saw gas chambers working and then hundreds of thousands to protect the lie along with the cooperation of millions of people to play dead.

Denial is a fantasy that cannot even face up to dealing with the fantasy it wants to create. All those idiots who have declared it was a myth millions died without realising they would need to provide proof of life.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5080
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: How many liars does it take to make the Holocaust "myth"?

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Nessie wrote:The actual answer is that it takes around 200 people to lie they saw gas chambers working and then hundreds of thousands to protect the lie along with the cooperation of millions of people to play dead.
Although I disagree but if that is what you believe it takes then... well, okay-fine. However, regarding the millions of people playing dead that has been addressed ad nauseum:

viewtopic.php?p=121425#p121425

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests