What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Henry

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Henry » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:30 pm

So...time for you to don a fresh nappy, calm yerself down and spin us another yarn for your next hilarious attempt to save face ! :lol: :lol:
As expected: another childish answer from the forum dickhead.

So you can have another go.....

Let's rewind to the start of your latest intrusion and fuck-up.

This is your first post....THE RELEVANT POST

Here's my reply in which I drop a hint that I may be aware that your source is dishonestly conflating documents in order to refute Mattogno (and in this instance myself)....

Aware now that your scam may have been rumbled you decided to create a completely new divergent purpose for your intervention...
DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:47 pm
The relevance of my post was to demonstrate your failure in trying to prove Nessie wrong. When Nessie claimed the following :
there are no documents or physical evidence to show train loads were taken elsewhere and accommodated

....he was obviously referring to Treblinka Jews sent to the 'Russian East' as mentioned on the Korherr Report and revisionist transit-camp theory. But the document you produced in your attempt to prove Nessie wrong, although it did mention 'Russia', appears to be in respect of French Jews who were not even in Treblinka, but who were deported to a camp in Dussledorf in the 'German West' as demonstrated by the HC article I posted.
I'll deal with your deceit above as well as my post to Nessie and its so called 'relevance' to Treblinka et al later, but for now, I'm showing your first post again as I want you to point out to the forum where in this post you mention anything about Nessie and show where you took issue with my exchange with Nessie other than in trying (and failing) to counter my use of the SS document re the Berlin meeting of 28 August 1942....

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Henry wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:30 pm
So...time for you to don a fresh nappy, calm yerself down and spin us another yarn for your next hilarious attempt to save face ! :lol: :lol:
As expected: another childish answer from the forum dickhead.

So you can have another go.....

Let's rewind to the start of your latest intrusion and fuck-up.

Already dealt with. Lets go through my response step by step for the benefit of zee Stallmeister General, ja ? :

This was Henry's request :
I want you to point out to the forum where in this post you mention anything about Nessie and show where you took issue with my exchange with Nessie other than in trying (and failing) to counter my use of the SS document re the Berlin meeting of 28 August 1942....
I then responded with this :
It doesn't matter if I didn't mention Nessie in my first post does it ? I was building up to it. I may have held back and not mentioned Nessie until next year for all we care, it still wouldn't have changed a thing about your fuck up would it ? You still fucked up whether I mentioned your little 'faux pas' in my first , second or 99th post. No need to get all stressed about it, nowotimean ?
So basically anyone with an intellect slightly higher than a moron would have deduced from my opening line that I admitted to not mentioning anything about Nessie in my first post. But then I continue to explain why it wasn't necessary for my first post as I WAS BUILDING UP TO IT . This means I was planning to mention it in a later post. So why have you repeated your previous post asking me to explain, therefore pretending that I hadn't answered when all along I had ????

In respect of the second request in your repeated post "to show where I took issue with your exchange with Nessie other than in trying to counter your use of the SS document blah blah" , well this question appears rather pointless as it is obvious I took issue with your 'Russian camp' document in respect of the geographic location in my first post, then I took issue with the relevance of the whole post in my second post. So again, why have you asked me to respond again when the answer was blindingly obvious ??

So now that's cleared up (duh!):

1) Why harp on about the timing of my attack on your failed response to Nessie ? The timing is completely irrelevant as I have mentioned previously. It doesn't change anything . You aren't doing yourself any favours by using this non-argument as a stalling tactic, cant you see that ?

2) Why have you still not produced a defence of your failed response to Nessies argument ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Henry wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:19 pm
Zugang bis 31.12.42 = Access until 31 December 1942
...and there are no documents or physical evidence to show train loads were taken elsewhere and accommodated...
On 28th August 1942 a meeting took place at the Berlin office of Department IV-B4 attended by Adolf Eichmann who "designated the end of the year" (31 December 1942) as the "deadline for the deportation of stateless Jews". At this meeting Eichmann also ordered and paid for the manufacture of huts which were requested by the Head of the Security Police in The Hague (Holland). The huts were to travel on the trains with the Jews (3-5 huts per train) and used in the construction of a camp in Russia.

If Nessie continues to lie and misrepresent "Access until" as "Recorded arrivals" then, no matter how liberal this forum is, he should be banned.
What is the source of that information?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:15 pm

Oh Henryyyyyyyyy , where are youuuuuuuuu ???

You still sulking after being booted off for using unfit and improper language ? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, when you've finished blarting, can you supply me with the explanation I have been asking for since Tuesday in respect of your ...err....'faux pas' ?

Nice one kid. Shalom.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:19 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:15 pm

You still sulking after being booted off for using unfit and improper language ? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, when you've finished blarting, can you supply me with the explanation I have been asking for since Tuesday in respect of your ...err....'faux pas' ?

Nice one kid. Shalom.
Nothing in your exposé here speaks of much logic.?? Explain
Geheime Sicherheitspolizei Sturmabteilung
Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Reichssicherheitshauptamt
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:49 am

The deneirs here have the habit of copy and pasting without crediting the source (such as Henry here), or linking to walls of text, entire books or other links, to make it look like they have evidence. They also lower the threshold for proof when it comes to evidencing their claims. Hence, Korherr alone is supposedly proof millions were transported back out the AR camps and taken east. One document, with vague wording, that is not backed up by any evidence of mass transports back out of the camps. The evidence that there was no mass transports back out the camps is then ignored.

NSDAP, I hope your standards are far higher than that. Your working hypothesis that the Holocaust was only by certain Nazis is correct in my opinion. For example, the escape of the vast majority of Danish Jews in 1943 was down to certain German's tipping off the Danish Jews deportations were about to begin and turning a blind eye to the mass transport to Sweden. No German got into trouble for doing that.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:03 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:19 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:15 pm

Nice one kid. Shalom.
Nothing in your exposé here speaks of much logic.?? Explain
With pleasure :

1) Nessie made this correct claim in a previous post on here :
and there are no documents or physical evidence to show train loads were taken elsewhere and accommodated
....in respect of the Jews deported to Treblinka .

2) Henry then tried to debunk Nessies claim by posting this piece of evidence :
On 28th August 1942 a meeting took place at the Berlin office of Department IV-B4 attended by Adolf Eichmann who "designated the end of the year" (31 December 1942) as the "deadline for the deportation of stateless Jews". At this meeting Eichmann also ordered and paid for the manufacture of huts which were requested by the Head of the Security Police in The Hague (Holland). The huts were to travel on the trains with the Jews (3-5 huts per train) and used in the construction of a camp in Russia.

The problem here is that Henry has presented evidence in respect of Dutch Jews who were nowhere near Treblinka. So I have been asking him to explain what prompted him to produce it in the first place. But as usual he has declined to answer (on two occasions), the above post was my third attempt. He recently got himself banned for 12 hours for using sinister language against me, so he may still be sulking over what he would perceive as some gross injustice :lol: :D

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

There is also no report from a Dutch Jew who survived being sent to Sobibor from Westerbork and then was selected to work and sent on to Auschwitz, that they had portable huts with them.

Indeed, I have never heard of any reports of any Jews travelling by train, that as well as being crammed into together, they also shared the carriage space with a hut or five. Or reports of loading or unloading huts or constructing them anywhwere.

Considering that deniers like to imagine that about 2.5 million people left the death camps of TII, Sobibor, Belzec, Chelmno, Maly Trostenets, Majdanek and Birkenau, that is a lot of huts who no one ever saw. At least no denier has ever claimed those huts were constructed at the camps and the Jews lived there until liberation.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:47 pm

In the early 1980's Kitty Hart wrote:And if four million Jews were not exterminated in Auschwitz-Birkenau, where are those four million now?
- Kitty Hart,
Return to Auschwitz: the remarkable story of a girl who survived the Holocaust
New York: Atheneum, 1983, pg. 171.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1940&hilit=kitty&start=40#p53981
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:47 pm
In the early 1980's Kitty Hart wrote:And if four million Jews were not exterminated in Auschwitz-Birkenau, where are those four million now?
- Kitty Hart,
Return to Auschwitz: the remarkable story of a girl who survived the Holocaust
New York: Atheneum, 1983, pg. 171.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1940&hilit=kitty&start=40#p53981
Her numbers are off, but she has noticed the elephant in the denier's room. How about you start with the 430,000 Hungarian Jews who were documented and photographed arriving at Birkenau between May and July 1944, what happened to them next?