AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Nessie

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 pm

My case is that not listing cherry red as a symptom, even in acute fatal cases, means it is not a common and obvious one. So cherry red does not obviously and commonly appear before or at the time of death whilst the blood is still circulating.
Once dead, and the blood stops circulating, cherry red appears with the settling of the blood as lividity, which takes time and is prevented by moving the body.
The bodies were removed, moved from the gas chambers and buried before that lividity could settle, to produce the discoloured body Berg shows on his website.
Hence no witness commented on lots of cherry red bodies.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Bump for Scott to show his evidence to back up his belief that the vast majority of bodies would be obviously cherry red when teh gas chamber doors were opened.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:14 am

Anyone? Can anyone show where in the CDC study it states that the skin goes obviously cherry red in the vast majority of cases of acute, fatal if not rescued CO poisoning?

The answer is no, there is not even a reference to cherry red skin. The reason for that? It is not common and obvious prior to death.

Why is that? Because the skin does not go obvious cherry red until blood pools in it and whilst still alive the blood is still circulating through the entire body. That is why with the settled of blood after death (lividity) it does appear, as referenced by numerous pathology reports.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am
Bump for Scott to show his evidence to back up his belief that the vast majority of bodies would be obviously cherry red when teh gas chamber doors were opened.
Come on Scott.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Why not come back with medical evidence that shows whilst the blood is still circulating in the body, the majority of people will show bright cherry red when dying of acute CO poisoning? Is it because you cannot find any such evidence and you do not want to admit your mistake? Is that why you just resort to abuse?
Last edited by Nessie on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:46 am

The denier tactic of retreating from questioning that is too challenging towards their beliefs, trying to forget the issue for a while and hoping it is not raised again, is not going to work anymore. I am still wating for the evidence that whilst the blood is still circulating in the body, the majority of people will show bright cherry red when dying of acute CO poisoning. I am still waiting for Scott to show his evidence, to back up his belief that the vast majority of bodies would be obviously cherry red when the gas chamber doors were opened.

The debate at this forum has changed, as deniers have left or are posting less often, because they are being pressured into evidencing what they think happened.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Second request;

Why not come back with medical evidence that shows whilst the blood is still circulating in the body, the majority of people will show bright cherry red when dying of acute CO poisoning? Is it because you cannot find any such evidence and you do not want to admit your mistake? Is that why you just resort to abuse?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Third request;

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:24 am

Okay, quit spamming the same thing. I already made the thread a sticky, I believe.

First of all, WHERE WE LEFT OFF was that I was reading your 180 page (or whatever it was) PDF evidence, and I got about half way through it over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I will try to finish it off over the weekend.

Your evidence doesn't look hopeful for you--as the paper does not really discuss decedants or death at all but rather the epidemiology of carbon monoxide poisoning, especially chronic medical factors. None of that is really relevant for our purposes.

OUR claim is that a bunch of freshly-gassed corpses will present the cherry-red BLOOD coloring of CO intoxication--which none of the lie-witnesses (for some strange reason) never noticed.

And this salient cherry-red feature of the BLOOD is only known to become even more contrasted on the surface of the SKIN once the blood settles and hardens in place; then you can see permanently blanched (white) areas alternating with the fixed "dark" areas with livor mortis.

The cherry-red COHb (carboxyhemoglobin) blood does NOT become bright-redder with the passage of time after the END of CO imbibement or passage of death--only lesser pink with time in the former case, where a living patient is recovering and his blood is returning to its normal healthy red color.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England