Holocaust BACKSLIDERS are finally standing up, sort of

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Friedrich Paul Berg

Holocaust BACKSLIDERS are finally standing up, sort of

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Holocaust BACKSLIDERS are finally standing up. Just days ago, on October 31, David Cole published a sweeping review of his anti-revisionist arguments. It just appeared on the IHR website at: http://takimag.com/article/how_many_jew ... david_cole

In my opinion, Cole's essay represents the combined collective arguments of Cole himself--and of Mark Weber and David Irving as well. However, they all shy away completely from the entire subject of how any gas chambers--no doubt, an extremely minor detail--might have worked, and where. Such a "coincidence." Eric Hunt is part of their gang also in my opinion. However, Hunt actually made the mistake in his debate with me of trying to explain the gas chambers--in that he failed utterly. In any event, Cole decided, and wisely, just as Weber and Irving have also decided--to avoid all of that technical stuff which they are far too stupid to comprehend anyway. Diesel exhaust or cyanide, who even cares?

But now, revisionists have something to focus on. Until now the backsliding "slimeballs" were always so evasive that to fight them was like swinging at a cloud. They could still appear to many foolhardy readers as "revisionists"---and get the money, such as it was or is--while quietly telling their insiders that they really regard holocaust non-believers as nutcases--those who believe "that under 1 million Jews died during the Holocaust." Well, even if several millions had died just as we all do, and will, die someday from "natural causes" if nothing else-- how we die matters. So, the gas chambers and or the firing squads do matter.

Does the Korherr Report support what Cole claims? I do not think so--but more later.

Does the alleged text on a glass plate in Moscow support what Cole and Irving claim about the Goebbels Diary? I do not think so- but more later.

The Backsliders have made themselves a "target." Let the fun begin.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie

Re: Holocaust BACKSLIDERS are finally standing up, sort of

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 am

The fun has already begun, with this;

http://takimag.com/article/how_many_jew ... z4yObY6rbR

"In short, by early 1943, approximately 2.4 million Jews had been dispatched in the East. The deniers don’t dispute Korherr’s figures; they merely argue that rather than having been murdered, those Jews, pacified and under German control by 1942, just kinda magically vanished from under the Nazis’ noses. The deniers never bother to say where those Jews went."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 am

You also all shy away completely from the entire subject of how lividity and the symptoms of CO poisoning --no doubt, an extremely minor detail--might have worked, and where. Such a "coincidence." However, Berg actually made the mistake in his debate with me of trying to explain lividity and the symptoms of CO poisoning --in that he failed utterly. In any event, Berg decided, and wisely, just as Wrd and AS have also decided--to avoid all of that technical stuff which they are far too stupid to comprehend anyway. Lividity and the symptoms of CO poisoning, who even cares?

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 am

Get lost, Nessie. Go play in the street somewhere--in traffic. How old are you?

FPB

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Berg tries to rekindle the denier bonfire with this tragic thread, only for the first responder (Nessie) to piss all over it . LOL !!!
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Cole confirms that the deniers are doing a fine job for their 'Jew-masters' : http://takimag.com/article/how_many_jew ... david_cole
The ADL would not exist (or profit) without people it can accuse of being Jew-haters. To the ADL, there’s no upside to educating a man like Johnson. The ADL needs anti-Semitism, it needs Holocaust denial. It needs people to defame, people to censor, people to spy on. The ADL without enemies is like a tobacco enema without an asshole; a whole lot of noxious fumes with nowhere to go.

The ADL thrives on people who fall for anti-Jewish myths and memes on social media. It thrives on people who bellow their ill-formed opinions about the Holocaust while stubbornly refusing to confront their biases and question their assumptions
Well done the Krankies, keep up the good work :lol: :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

I have been asked how old I am, by someone who has told me to go play with the traffic..... :roll:

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 am

"In short, by early 1943, approximately 2.4 million Jews had been dispatched in the East. The deniers don’t dispute Korherr’s figures; they merely argue that rather than having been murdered, those Jews, pacified and under German control by 1942, just kinda magically vanished from under the Nazis’ noses. The deniers never bother to say where those Jews went."
Nobody cares where they went.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:01 pm
Nessie wrote:

Lie.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:01 pm
Nessie wrote:

Lie.
There is no mystery here. Jews unfortunately do not simply disappear.

With apologies to Hannover - The Jews went where Jews are.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."