Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Friedrich Paul Berg

Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:16 pm

https://wilkmocy.com/?p=10672

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scott
Site Admin

Re: Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Post by Scott » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:10 am

This is an EXCELLENT INTERVIEW, and the readers and posters at RODOH should take time to listen to it. Veronica Clark did an excellent job interviewing Fritz Berg.

I recommend the audio-only version, however, because the video version has too much distracting Third Reich imagery.

The part that I strongly disagree with is Fritz's Howard Zinn Marxist schoolboy version of American History, which has been fed in the schools since the 1960s if not earlier. Professor Zinn, btw, was a Jew.

Instead, I would recommend Prof. David L. Hoggan's The Myth of the New History, for a basic primer on U.S. History.

Hoggan rather lightly (but essentially correctly) covers such things as the Mexican War and Manifest Destiny and the American Civil War, etc. But Hoggan is usually dismissed in advance for taking the German view of World War II in The Forced War. The Institute for Historical Review or Carto's Noontide Press published both books, and Hoggan gave a rather over-the-top speech at an IHR conference in 1985.

Also, I don't think Germany is the quaint country anymore that Fritz still thinks it is. One only has to look at the treatment that Revisionists and authentic nationalists receive in Germany today. America might be a "Luxury Lunatic Asylum" but modern Germany is a luxury SPD shithole. Scientist Germar Rudolf is wrong to blame this solely on non-German forces at work. One also has to account for one's OWN perverts and traitors in the final reckoning, and Uncle Adolf made short work of such creatures, teaching them how to do such things as grow cabbages and mend socks in places like Dachau under the supervision of Herr Eicke, a Catholic skeptic like Goebbels and Bormann.

And modern Austria is no better. In 2005, Historian David Irving, who has questioned Holocaust orthodoxy, was imprisoned for a year basically for boasting something "Fashy" to an Antifa honey-trap while in the country a decade earlier.

East Germany might have been a bland shithole during the Cold War, but at least the Eastern Bloc tended to keep the "Pozz" away. Not to defend Stalinism in any way, but that is certainly not true in the West nowadays. Veronica makes this point, I think.

:)
SS-OGruF Theodor Eicke
(1892-1943)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

permanent_denial

Re: Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Howard Zinn was a Jew? No way! :lol:

If anyone missed it, Fritz's interview with Deanna Spingola back in March was also very good. Deanna is a very smart woman.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2787
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 pm

I am thankful for and appreciate ALL of your comments which I reread carefully and thoroughly. I was afraid no one would even listen since I had sinned by criticising Faurisson and Leuchter for being the WACKOS that they truly are. I never read Howard Zinn.

I should do a follow-up interview with Veronika to cover the issues that got mangled during the recording--but also, to stress the importance of the Soviet show trials in Kharkov and Krasnodar in late 1943. Those trials did NOT prove anyone was "gassed" by the Nazis--but they did "prove" that the Soviets were determined to use even the foulest methods such as "torture" and "forgery" to "prove" that the Germans had gassed people to death in huge numbers. That atrocity theory was not even challenged in the west because the Allies wanted to believe--and they still do. The western Allies have condemned themselves. From Kharkov and Krasnodar, everything got even worse with, for example, the so-called Einsatzgruppen Reports. Fools like Roberto Muehlenkamp and Mark Weber and many others dare not admit that, ever.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 pm
I am thankful for and appreciate ALL of your comments which I reread carefully and thoroughly. I was afraid no one would even listen since I had sinned by criticising Faurisson and Leuchter for being the WACKOS that they truly are. I never read Howard Zinn.

I should do a follow-up interview with Veronika to cover the issues that got mangled during the recording--but also, to stress the importance of the Soviet show trials in Kharkov and Krasnodar in late 1943. Those trials did NOT prove anyone was "gassed" by the Nazis--but they did "prove" that the Soviets were determined to use even the foulest methods such as "torture" and "forgery" to "prove" that the Germans had gassed people to death in huge numbers. That atrocity theory was not even challenged in the west because the Allies wanted to believe--and they still do. The western Allies have condemned themselves. From Kharkov and Krasnodar, everything got even worse with, for example, the so-called Einsatzgruppen Reports. Fools like Roberto Muehlenkamp and Mark Weber and many others dare not admit that, ever.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Even though you're quite whacky in your anti-Christian diatribe, you have quite substantial knowledge in other areas and I do appreciate you giving the interviews, Fritz. I also wish you'd refrain from resorting to launching invectives at your opponents in debate, but whatever, I'll "let you do you." At least you aren't as much of a lunatic as Howard Zinn. ;)
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
------------------------

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Munching and swallowing pieces of Jesus' 2000-year-old corpse and then drinking some of his actual blood is INSANE! Do you do that permanent denial? Do you ever have to run to a toilet afterward to throwup--or do you actually swallow that stuff? How does anyone keep the floors of those beautiful cathedrals clean?

FPB

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 pm
Munching and swallowing pieces of Jesus' 2000-year-old corpse and then drinking some of his actual blood is INSANE! Do you do that permanent denial? Do you ever have to run to a toilet afterward to throwup--or do you actually swallow that stuff? How does anyone keep the floors of those beautiful cathedrals clean?

FPB
Why are you so hostile, Fritz? Perhaps you were molested by a priest as a young child. I certainly feel for you. It's not your fault.

I will pray for you, Fritz.
------------------------
------------------------

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:38 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm

FPB
Why are you so hostile, Fritz? Perhaps you were molested by a priest as a young child. I certainly feel for you. It's not your fault.

Fritz is not hostile, Fritz trolls people here and people do not even know, like you are doing.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:38 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm

FPB

Fritz is not hostile, Fritz trolls people here and people do not even know, like you are doing.
I have to be more careful about trolls. They're everywhere!

:lol:
------------------------
------------------------

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:09 am

Stop nibbling on a 2,000-year-old corpses--or drinking the rancid blood!

FPB