Search found 451 matches

by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:32 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: 100% Proof the Nazis Killed Jews
Replies: 43
Views: 1288

Re: 100% Proof the Nazis Killed Jews

IMHO the whole debate is a smokescreen. the real question is: did the nazis act in self defense? were the jews in control in the weimar republic, taking over the world by means of deception? is anti-semitism really anti-racism? well the nazis are clearly racist supremacist. so is the war between th...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever
Replies: 46
Views: 1075

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

DISMF goes on the internet and asks for more evidence of things, he gets it in the form of internet links. Then he complains. Look troll, I'm not copying and pasting the same shit again. Click the link. Read those four pages, and then bump the topic back up if you have a problem with what you read....
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:54 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
Replies: 41
Views: 1021

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:39 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
that white queer , with his transvestite lovers...
Once again, Airfix proves that nobody hates White goyim like a kike hates them.
Urr, muh Joos hate Aryan Goyim. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Reported for anti-semitism bro.
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:53 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
Replies: 41
Views: 1021

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:09 pm
You're either a fool or a Jew.
Ein lügender Jude
Image
Ain't no lies like Holocaust Denial.
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:52 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
Replies: 41
Views: 1021

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote: BTW, Frudakis can't 'tell a person's race from DNA alone,' he is only speculating the outcome. Point still remains that you can also determine a person's hair color, eye color, etc. based on mere 'DNA.' Does that mean they are distinct races? Apparently you didn't read the...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:48 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: 100% Proof the Nazis Killed Jews
Replies: 43
Views: 1288

Re: 100% Proof the Nazis Killed Jews

Well, cyanide residue was found at the gas chambers... Look. Nizkor refuted Richard Green ( refuted ) Daniel Keren, Jamie McCarthy and Harry W. Mazal. ( refuted ) Jan Markiewicz ( refuted ) and https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=125694#p125694 https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=125695#p...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:46 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: "Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened" DEBUNKED AND WHY IT'S JUST ANOTHER STORMFRONT FAIL
Replies: 38
Views: 801

Re: "Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened" DEBUNKED AND WHY IT'S JUST ANOTHER STORMFRONT

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote: So 700 000 went to Treblinka, and somehow disappeared of the European continent... ..okay, this is epic. According to records, 713,555 transited through Treblinka by December 31, 1942. The total number is unknown although claims ranged into the millions. The Hunt video is ...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:43 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?
Replies: 578
Views: 11376

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote: They all say that the Nazis mass-murdered Jews, that's pretty basic to me. Uh-huh, and cremated them in magic crematories and on magic Jew barbeques. Without magic there isn't any holyhoax. Of course the secrets of such magic were lost when the eeevul Narzis lost the war. ...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:42 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: John Wear's excellent website
Replies: 133
Views: 2634

Re: John Wear's excellent website

List them, the U.S.'s activities and we'll see. Burden of proof is on the claimant, you claim they weren't free. You need to prove it. So far the evidence still points to the fact the U.S undermines elections, which is undemocratic. Even if such an assertion were true, interfering in an election is...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't
Replies: 68
Views: 4292

Re: I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

Sorry. No human soap was ever made. The Jasenovac concentration camp, the testimony of Nazis and British POWs would like to have a word with you. Testimony must be backed by evidence of some kind. The testimony unto itself is evidence, if independent people corroborate each other involuntarily.