Search found 451 matches

by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:00 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?
Replies: 473
Views: 11991

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

I am still waiting for Dabbingissomuchfun to provide some serious "evidence" that even one Jew was "gassed to death" by those fiendish Nazis with a date and a place. What seems to be Dabbingissomuchfun's problem? A simple phone call to the USHMM in Washington, DC should be able to solve Dabbingisso...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:00 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?
Replies: 473
Views: 11991

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

I am still waiting for Dabbingissomuchfun to provide some serious "evidence" that even one Jew was "gassed to death" by those fiendish Nazis with a date and a place. What seems to be Dabbingissomuchfun's problem? A simple phone call to the USHMM in Washington, DC should be able to solve Dabbingisso...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't
Replies: 68
Views: 3589

Re: I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

The testimony unto itself is evidence, if independent people corroborate each other involuntarily. Does NKVD coercion count or were these the nice guys like most of the SS were? You seem to have a a little Bolshevik tendencies. Bolschewistischer Jude . Anything said at Nuremberg should be taken wit...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
Replies: 41
Views: 466

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

DISMF wrote: Breeds do exist, as their actually is a difference between these breeds. Thing is that Humans are all mixed. I'm mixed, you're mixed, everyone is mixed. I thank the 'Jew' for 'brainwashing' me, since as we all know, the 'Jew' is slang for the 'truth.' I can identity whether the person ...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
Replies: 41
Views: 466

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 pm
DISMF wrote:
Urr, muh Joos hate Aryan Goyim. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
To find out what the Jews think of gentiles simply search, "talmud quotes about goyim." It's no big secret what the Jews wrote in their "holy book" the Talmud.
Faked, out of context or simply forged; gotcha'.
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever
Replies: 46
Views: 635

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

I am still waiting for Dabbingissomuchfun to provide some serious "evidence" that even one Jew was "gassed to death" by those fiendish Nazis with a date and a place. What seems to be Dabbingissomuchfun's problem? A simple phone call to the USHMM in Washington, DC should be able to solve Dabbingisso...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:41 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever
Replies: 46
Views: 635

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:55 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm
You are, and by denying it, you are trolling me.
You are a troll Dabbing. You just say shit on all the forums just to get a response. Do us all a favour and go dab yourself.
You can't dab on yourself bro, but I can dab on the anti-semites like Hitler.
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:40 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever
Replies: 46
Views: 635

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Posen. Sure. Whatever you say. https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=144565#p144565 I've refuted all of that, and thanks for showing your dishonesty by refusing to argue like a civilized man. NEWSFLASH: UMBRINGEN IS AS LITERAL AS IT GETS! UMBRINGEN LITERALLY MEANS 'KILLED!!!!!!!!!!' HIMMLER SAID...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!
Replies: 321
Views: 15035

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Ah yes, you forgot this part: ""A rumor going around Dachau after we got there was that many of the prisoners were poisoned. I did a lot of toxicological analysis to determine the facts and removed organs from a cross-section of about 30 or 40 bodies and sent them into Paris to the Army's First Med...
by DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:35 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: 100% Proof the Nazis Killed Jews
Replies: 43
Views: 691

Re: 100% Proof the Nazis Killed Jews

Let's see, some Jews were in the German government, and allegedly controlled every single aspect of German life. Not one German was sent to a camp, not one German was deprived of his propriety, not ONE! By contrast, from the onset, the Jews were mercilessly persecuted, deported and subsequently kil...