Search found 23334 matches

by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:28 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?
Replies: 135
Views: 625

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

I notice that you're completely ignoring Scott's thread, "Comments thread for post in 'Gas and the holocaust narrative". Why is that, Nessie? You natter on about the gas/vacuum chambers, the engines used to produce the CO but have nothing to say about the Germans having the off the shelf technology...
by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:23 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Why don't deniers challenge historians?
Replies: 55
Views: 420

Re: Why don't deniers challenge historians?

Of course you are comfortable with not quoting my actual words :lol: Yet I was able to do so on the first 3 pages of that old topic in Siberian Exile where I schooled you about the FACTS of showers and ventilation in BW 5a and 5b. Go on then, link to AND quote my actual words. The Jews who had been...
by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:14 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Evidence relating to Treblinka.
Replies: 241
Views: 2049

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Nessie wrote: That group of deportees amounts to a few thousand at most and they all relate arriving, being selected at the station and then leaving, with no mention of hair cuts or showers. Name (or identify) and quote the deportees who said that they had been "selected for work". Then we have the...
by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:09 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?
Replies: 135
Views: 625

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Aha! Nessie goes for the old, "I already done that", schtick. No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story. Why should I go thorough the witnesses we agree on? I am not disputing that some did not say they were selected to work, or that they stayed over night. It does not matter that n...
by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:04 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?
Replies: 135
Views: 625

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Das Prussian wrote: Whats up Turnagain, why are you ignoring the evidence ? Goldfarb is one witness who claims that there were openings in the roof. Bomba, Rajchman, Wiernik and Rosenberg all claim that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed. Why are you ignoring that evidence, DP? How do...
by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:51 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?
Replies: 135
Views: 625

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Nessie wrote: Not all of those you quoted was an eye witness. Go through Kon, Skarzyński, Grossmann, Donat and Wiernik and show who was an actual eye witness, who was reporting herasay and what they did and saw at the gas chambers, if they worked there at all. Nope, YOU go through that list and sho...
by Nessie
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:46 am
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Evidence relating to Treblinka.
Replies: 241
Views: 2049

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Nessie wrote: No German, Ukrainian or Jewish witness who worked inside TII speaks to mass transports back out of the camp. No Polish rail worker or local civilian who saw transports, speaks to mass transports back out the camp. Nope, nobody saw anything except the deportees who said that they were ...
by Nessie
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:47 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Evidence relating to Treblinka.
Replies: 241
Views: 2049

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Nessie wrote: A few thousand people were selected on arrival at the station area in the camp, then left from the station area. We have witnesses from that group. Nessie is back to his, "Upon arrival, a few were selected for work". Any witnesses who said otherwise were obviously sent to Malkinia or ...
by Nessie
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:44 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Why don't deniers challenge historians?
Replies: 55
Views: 420

Re: Why don't deniers challenge historians?

Your links do not go to what you claim they do. You make your posts as complicated as possible to follow to hide that you cannot cannot quote my actual words to back up your claims. We'll let the interested reader decide that for themselves. I am totally comfortable with that. Unlike you. :lol: Of ...
by Nessie
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:33 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?
Replies: 135
Views: 625

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Nessie wrote: Witnesses describe attempts to pump air out of the chambers and then the use of gas. Clearly parts of the chamber were hermetically sealed, as opposed to the entire chamber itself. Not all of those listed were eye witnesses, some are secondary sources reporting hearsay Nope, witnesses...