Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8910
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:10 pm
Can you seriously say that there is "REAL OPEN DEBATE" going on here when posters are allowed to lie and dodge with impunity?
Most of us know that it is not possible to debate with Nessie or his apparent clones when they appear now and again. The best option I find is to research and put forward a case with evidence, even speculation and hypothesis. Others interested may ask for clarification or find some errors; this happened to me when there was a correlation between customs outposts and AR camp locations. There was a chronological issue which was vexing. However, a few months later some more information appeared which put doubts on the official chronology. That is a Treblinka II was reported as being in existence 7 months or so prior to the official narrative; another Treblinka III was reported being in Czerwony bor, which I also speculate is the real Sobibor (they sound similar). Czerwony bor was a real execution site in the forest some 50km north of Treblinka; this is where Partizani were dealt with.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

The holes CS-C claimed to have found were of unknown depth therefore undefined.

CS-C had an antenna that was good for 4 meters. That doesn't define graves up to 12 meters deep.

Nessie wrote:
Not true, they are in the part of the camp as described by witnesses.
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the dimensions of the alleged graves. Just another weasel dodge by Nessie.

Since you admit that CS-C said that she would return to Treblinka to locate the graves, how can you claim that CS-C located the graves and the cremains?
She found ground disturbances, around the edges of the memorial in the area of the camp where witnesses state the mass graves were located.
IOW, she didn't find any graves or cremains. Another weasel dodge by Nessie.
She found evidence...
CS-C found jack squat for any graves or cremains. What we have is endless weasel dodging from Nessie.

WillDak
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Turnagain:
What we have is endless weasel dodging from Nessie.
Again, that is what happens when posters are allowed to lie and dodge with impunity.

This forum is called RODOH - "REAL OPEN DEBATE ON THE HOLOCASUST"

Do you really believe that this thread classifies as a "REAL OPEN DEBATE"?

Who is ready for a real debate? A moderated, no lying no dodging serious attempt at laying out the facts concerning the "mass grave" issue? I say we get Greg Gerdes involved, and other experts who will be willing to debate using their real names.

Real names, no lying and no dodging.

Let's getrdone.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8910
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:25 pm

This forum is called RODOH - "REAL OPEN DEBATE ON THE HOLOCASUST"
Scott may correct me on this but the forum is now a bastion of free speech with a Holocaust section. Free speech is encouraged on all topics not just the alleged holocaust.

I agree, it would be helpful if Nessie would engage in a constructive manner instead of the endless recycle of regurgitated questions.

Trainloads of dead and dying did arrive at various exit camps; these were dealt with in one way or another. I suspect it is these that will account for any human remains burned or otherwise found.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

WillDak
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger:
Trainloads of dead and dying did arrive at various exit camps
I think that issue should have it's own thread, separate from the mass grave / magically disappearing jew allegations (though it is important to ask what happened to the bodies / remains of those who allegedly "arrived dead and dying at various exit camps.")

I for one would like to see how much and what kind of evidence you have in defense of that claim and whether or not you believe you can actually prove it. The way I see it, it's a "holocaust light" type argument that demands the same level of skepticism as the magically disappearing jew theory that Nessie and his fellow exterminationists endlessly prattle on about.

Would you like me to start a separate thread for that?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8910
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:08 am
Would you like me to start a separate thread for that?
I think that would be fruitful, though it was touched upon a short while back with Turnagain asking for hard evidence. Nessie bumbled in and admitted that there were indeed trainloads of dead but that the amount of ashes were more than the allotted trainloads.

If one was running a transit / customs facility and a trainload of diseased dead and dying arrived at the platform what would one do with these people and corpses? One would not send the dead beyond the border. It was discussed that the most likely hood of the tube and section III of the AR camps would be customs isolation. In the event of a train of death arriving the bodies would need to be burned superficially to remove the lice and the almost dead euthanized.

A thread on this would be advantageous to re find the sources etc and determine the chronology. Thank you :)

It is not a holocaust light argument but a matter of fact; typhus victims. I suggest we deal with the facts however they may come out. Interestingly a trainload of dead due to allied guns was the cause of the Yanks murdering over a 100 SS guards at Dachau.

Forget that juden are involved;
Imagine a scenario where a train full of cattle were to cross the border, you being in a customs/army border crossing. It was quickly discovered that a good majority of the 3000 cattle were infected with the deadly Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (mad cow disease) or foot and mouth; the course of action would be to stop the cattle moving on, burning the bodies of the dead cows and killing the rest to prevent infection down the line.

In the UK about 4 million cattle were killed to stop this disease.

In the case of Typhus the whole body does not need to be consumed by fire; humans are just animals; in times of war and distress, there would be few other options.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:57 pm
The holes CS-C claimed to have found were of unknown depth therefore undefined.

CS-C had an antenna that was good for 4 meters. That doesn't define graves up to 12 meters deep.
So she does define the areas of disturbed ground identified, by showing the size on the surface and the depth up to 4m or >4m.
Nessie wrote:
Not true, they are in the part of the camp as described by witnesses.
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the dimensions of the alleged graves. Just another weasel dodge by Nessie.
Witness describe large graves in the area of the camp that she identified large underground disturbances.
Since you admit that CS-C said that she would return to Treblinka to locate the graves, how can you claim that CS-C located the graves and the cremains?
Because she located cremains during the walk over survey and the parts of the graves around the memorial. If, in the future, something is available to her to survey under the memorial, then she can return.
She found ground disturbances, around the edges of the memorial in the area of the camp where witnesses state the mass graves were located.
IOW, she didn't find any graves or cremains. Another weasel dodge by Nessie.
They found cremains during the walk over survey, reported cremains appear on the surface after heavy rain and found large areas of disturbed ground around the edges of the memorial that has been built over where the witnesses described the mass graves being located. The memorial was supposed to cover the graves, but the builders under estimated the size of the graves and missed the ends.
She found evidence...
CS-C found jack squat for any graves or cremains. What we have is endless weasel dodging from Nessie.
She found cremains and sections of various graves around the edge of the memorial. You dishonestly suggest she found nothing, rather than providing an honest, evidenced explanation as to why the Nazis dug up TII.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

More frantic weasel dodging by Nessie. None of the holes found by CS-C even approached the dimensions given by Wiernik or
Rajchman of 25X50 meters or 30X50 meters. Five graves by Wiernik and eleven graves by Rajchman. None of which explains why CS-C never returned to T-II to locate the actual graves.

Then we have CS-C supposedly finding cremains while walking around the site. IIRC, she found five (5) little bone shards that were never laboratory tested. The cremains were allegedly buried in the 10-12 meter deep graves but CS-C found the cremains on the surface.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:56 am
More frantic weasel dodging by Nessie. None of the holes found by CS-C even approached the dimensions given by Wiernik or
Rajchman of 25X50 meters or 30X50 meters. Five graves by Wiernik and eleven graves by Rajchman.
That is because of the memorial, which covers much of the site.
None of which explains why CS-C never returned to T-II to locate the actual graves.
She needs equipment that can survey under this;

Image
Then we have CS-C supposedly finding cremains while walking around the site. IIRC, she found five (5) little bone shards that were never laboratory tested. The cremains were allegedly buried in the 10-12 meter deep graves but CS-C found the cremains on the surface.
Grave robbing and rain has caused cremains to end up on the surface.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

"At Treblinka it is clear that the ash contains many bones. Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground, especially after rain."

When in the police, I was called to a cemetery when bones were found on the surface of the ground. An investigation found that a child's body had been buried sandy soil, wrapped and not in a coffin only a few feet below the surface. The rain slowly causes the bones to rise to the surface once the wrap and body had decayed. It is believed it was a paupers funeral, possibly unofficially by family, so that child could be buried in consecrated ground. Apparently that was not uncommon in the 1800s.

Bits of bone were also found on the surface at Sobibor;

Image

https://cdn.prod.www.spiegel.de/images/ ... _fpy50.jpg

Trained archaeologist can identify bone by physical examination. Lab testing bits of bone that have been cremated and then lay buried or on the ground for decades would only confirm it is bone and DNA might be retrieved to confirm it is human.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

IOW, CS-C didn't find any graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. However, cremains were washed to the surface from 10-12 meter deep graves. Only in holyhoax la-la land.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 48 guests