Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30695
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:55 pm
Nessie posts a bullshit claim. "CS-C found the mass graves". That gets debunked. Nessie then posts a link to his debunked claim and exclaims, "See, I proved that CS-C found the mass graves". Round and round he goes.
You have not debunked her findings. You have disputed them, without providing any evidence to show what is at the camp. Why is it when I ask you to evidence your claims, you call that whining or bullshit, when you know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30695
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:57 pm
Nessie:
You know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
That's a great point Nessie:
When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 33 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

....
What evidence can you link to, regarding archaeological work at the camps?

If you ignore me once more and post NAFCASH questions instead, on to ignore you go.
Last edited by Nessie on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

WillDak
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:55 pm
Nessie posts a bullshit claim. "CS-C found the mass graves". That gets debunked. Nessie then posts a link to his debunked claim and exclaims, "See, I proved that CS-C found the mass graves". Round and round he goes.
When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 11 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 11

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 11

viewtopic.php?p=108357#p108357

WillDak
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
If you ignore me once more and post NAFCASH questions instead, on to ignore you go.
I'm not posting NAFCASH questions Nessie, I'm posting your answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions.

What was that you said about the burden of proof Nessie?

Oh, now I remember:
The burden of proof is on the claimant.
You are correct sir.

Oh, BTW Nessie, what is 813,000 divided by 11?
Last edited by WillDak on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30695
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:08 pm
Nessie:
If you ignore me once more and post NAFCASH questions instead, on to ignore you go.
I'm not posting NAFCASH questions Nessie, I'm posting your answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions.
What evidence can you link to, regarding archaeological work at the camps?

If you ignore that question once more, on to ignore you go.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

WillDak
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:11 pm
WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:08 pm
Nessie:
If you ignore me once more and post NAFCASH questions instead, on to ignore you go.
I'm not posting NAFCASH questions Nessie, I'm posting your answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions.
What evidence can you link to, regarding archaeological work at the camps?
viewtopic.php?p=180808#p180808

viewtopic.php?p=108357#p108357

Turnagain
Posts: 9553
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
You have not debunked her findings.
CS-C claimed to have found some undefined holes with GPR. She claimed to lack the proper antenna to determine the depth of the holes. None of the holes she claimed to have located matched the dimensions given for the graves by the alleged eyewitnesses. She stated that she would return to T-II, presumably with the proper equipment and precisely locate the mass graves. That is unequivocal. That's what she did and what she said. That was in 2012. She has been a no-show at T-II since then.

You claim that CS-C found the mass graves and the cremains. That is absolute bullshit! CS-C did not, repeat NOT, find any mass graves that correspond in size or number to the graves described by the alleged eyewitnesses nor did she find any strata of human cremains in the nonexistent graves.

I've heard rumors that CS-C is now claiming to have found the mass graves. I can't vouch for the rumors but by her own words, CS-C didn't claim to find the mass graves or the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30695
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:29 pm
Nessie wrote:
You have not debunked her findings.
CS-C claimed to have found some undefined holes with GPR.
The areas are defined, see her report, page 470 onwards;

https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf
She claimed to lack the proper antenna to determine the depth of the holes.
Which shows how deep they are.
None of the holes she claimed to have located matched the dimensions given for the graves by the alleged eyewitnesses.
Not true, they are in the part of the camp as described by witnesses.
She stated that she would return to T-II, presumably with the proper equipment and precisely locate the mass graves. That is unequivocal. That's what she did and what she said. That was in 2012. She has been a no-show at T-II since then.
Apparently so.
You claim that CS-C found the mass graves and the cremains. That is absolute bullshit! CS-C did not, repeat NOT, find any mass graves that correspond in size or number to the graves described by the alleged eyewitnesses nor did she find any strata of human cremains in the nonexistent graves.
She found ground disturbances, around the edges of the memorial in the area of the camp where witnesses state the mass graves were located.
I've heard rumors that CS-C is now claiming to have found the mass graves. I can't vouch for the rumors but by her own words, CS-C didn't claim to find the mass graves or the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews. Finito. End of story.
She found evidence to back up the other evidence of mass graves and cremated remains. Lots of corroborating evidence, unlike your demand we believe in what you cannot evidence. Why is it when I ask you to evidence your claims, you call that whining or bullshit, when you know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

WillDak
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
You know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
You are correct sir:

viewtopic.php?p=180808#p180808

viewtopic.php?p=108357#p108357

WillDak
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger:
Though of course Depth Check has waded into the mire to stop things becoming out of hand... I hope some progress can be made this round.
How's it been working out for RODOH in letting Nessie and Co. lie and dodge with impunity on this so-called "debate" forum?

Can you seriously say that there is "REAL OPEN DEBATE" going on here when posters are allowed to lie and dodge with impunity?

If you're hoping that "some progress can be made this round," why not actually engage in what could honestly be called a real debate?

Turnagain:
Nessie posts a bullshit claim. "CS-C found the mass graves". That gets debunked. Nessie then posts a link to his debunked claim and exclaims, "See, I proved that CS-C found the mass graves". Round and round he goes.
Round and round indeed.

Who is ready for a real debate?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nessie and 36 guests