Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
PrudentRegret

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by PrudentRegret »

As a personal thought on my end: reading through all these documents and diving into the topic really does show how the Jews were at the total mercy of the Third Reich. I no longer believe absurd claims of death showers and magic open-air cremation, but I think it's helpful to understand the trauma felt collectively by the Jewish people, even as we work to oppose what I agree amounts to a blood libel against the German people.

Even if you take away the gas chambers and magic open-air cremation of millions, I can understand why the Jews never, ever want anything like this to happen again (at least not to themselves, it's OK if it happens to Palestinians). That doesn't excuse propaganda and censorship and lies, but I think it provides context for why some very smart people will cling to the Holocaust mythos basically no matter what. It is the pillar of that "never again" declaration, which should be at least understandable even if you are not sympathetic.

Again, not excusing past or present behavior. Just saying I understand why they will do anything they can to make sure this never happens again, including the promotion of lies.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:12 am
Just saying I understand why they will do anything they can to make sure this never happens again, including the promotion of lies.
Very well said; this was a war of annihilation. There are many reports speaking of their, der jüdisch, culpability in promulgating this conflict pre war; they got burned. I and colleagues are interested in the truth of the matter; what is certain is the existence of people cannot go forward on the current lie.
Last edited by Huntinger on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:16 am
what is certain is the existence of people cannot go forward on the current lie.
Agreed.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Prudent Regret wrote:
Again, not excusing past or present behavior. Just saying I understand why they will do anything they can to make sure this never happens again, including the promotion of lies.
PR, throughout history the Jews have been kicked out of 108 countries besides Germany. As has been said countless times before, if a guy gets kicked out of a bar it could be the fault of either but when a guy gets kicked out of every bar in town then its most likely the behavior of the customer.

Germany had every right to be resentful of the Jews. The Balfour agreement incentivized the Jews to pressure the Americans to enter the war on the side of Britain and France. The Jews were in fact blackmailing President Wilson over his sexual escapades with a neighbor's wife while president of Yale college. Communist Jews did in fact promote revolution in Germany during the last year of the war. That was known as the "stab in the back". Claiming that "The Narzis" were just scapegoating the Jews over some wacko race theory is bullshit.

There's no need to go on about what the Jews have done to the US. The insane banking system they installed in the US as a result of chicanery and their crowning achievement, the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Not to mention their stranglehold on the entertainment industry and the MSM. The Jews always work for their own goals and not the nationalist goals of the countries they parasitize. You are simply falling into the, "Oh gee, poor me" trap of the Jews. I would advise you to take a closer look at the history of the Jews and what they've done to countries who have allowed them residence.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:49 pm
Globoncik's report included all the initiatives that were in any way related to AR in this report. Deportations are related to AR for obvious reasons that have been explained to you. ...
Why name AR after a Finance Minister, when AR was about the Final Solution as described at Wannsee, chaired by Heydrich?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:41 am
Prudent Regret wrote:
PR, throughout history the Jews have been kicked out of 108 countries besides Germany. As has been said countless times before, if a guy gets kicked out of a bar it could be the fault of either but when a guy gets kicked out of every bar in town then its most likely the behavior of the customer.

Germany had every right to be resentful of the Jews. The Balfour agreement incentivized the Jews to pressure the Americans to enter the war on the side of Britain and France. The Jews were in fact blackmailing President Wilson over his sexual escapades with a neighbor's wife while president of Yale college. Communist Jews did in fact promote revolution in Germany during the last year of the war. That was known as the "stab in the back". Claiming that "The Narzis" were just scapegoating the Jews over some wacko race theory is bullshit.

There's no need to go on about what the Jews have done to the US. The insane banking system they installed in the US as a result of chicanery and their crowning achievement, the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Not to mention their stranglehold on the entertainment industry and the MSM. The Jews always work for their own goals and not the nationalist goals of the countries they parasitize. You are simply falling into the, "Oh gee, poor me" trap of the Jews. I would advise you to take a closer look at the history of the Jews and what they've done to countries who have allowed them residence.
My point isn't to assign innocence or guilt, I am aware the issues you are describing.

My point is that the Holocaust is not just a set of historical lies, it's the collective will of the Jews to never have this happen to them again. That should be understood and not underestimated, because it's what you're up against when you are engaging in revisionism on this topic.

Of course, I strongly oppose the lies and want to see them shattered. But I respect the powers acting against the truth because I understand why they are using their power to promote these lies. I still oppose it, and I agree the impacts of these lies are catastrophic, but I understand it.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:22 am

Why name AR after a Finance Minister, when AR was about the Final Solution as described at Wannsee, chaired by Heydrich?
How childish. :shock: This is something the alter ego AfG would say. There is nothing at Wannsee that remotely speaks of mass murder.

Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:14 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:22 am

How childish. :shock: This is something the alter ego AfG would say. There is nothing at Wannsee that remotely speaks of mass murder.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... nutes.html

"Under proper guidance, in the course of the final solution the Jews are to be allocated for appropriate labor in the East. Able-bodied Jews, separated according to sex, will be taken in large work columns to these areas for work on roads, in the course of which action doubtless a large portion will be eliminated by natural causes.
The possible final remnant will, since it will undoubtedly consist of the most resistant portion, have to be treated accordingly, because it is the product of natural selection and would, if released, act as a the seed of a new Jewish revival (see the experience of history.)"
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Interesting but the words emigration/eviction/ removal appears in the above multiple times, which shows the true intent of Endlösung der Judenfrage; the discussion of asiatics and USSR means this was a pre emptive plan upon winning the war. This was a plan taking into account the potential juden under control in the future after victory.
What is mentioned is:
an emigration tax, which was used for financial arrangements in connection with the emigration of poor Js and was imposed according to income.
This of course was collected by customs aka Zollgrenzschutz. It clear from this information there were evictions prior to
the deadline of 31 October 1941, at least from the Reich proper. After Barbarossa the Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police had prohibited emigration of Js due to the dangers of an emigration in wartime and due to the possibilities of the East. It is clear from this there was concern for their safety, health and well-being.
However, it is clear that labourers were sent to Ostland und RKU for work; by then a huge majority of juden had already been evicted. While 2,284,000 juden was mentioned in the General Government most of them had already been evicted but still counted in as part of the over all plan.

Amt IV

Reviso

Post by Reviso »

Mark Roseman, in his book The Wannsee Conference and the Final Solution, A Reconsideration, 2002, (ehthusiastically greeted by Ian Kershaw and others), notices that the Wannsees protocol, as transmitted by Robert Kempner, does not conform to descriptions of the conversations reported from the time of the war by German officials. He concludes that the protocol is the result of tampering. But he does not suspect Robert Kempner: for him, the falsifier is Heydrich:
« When the participants received it [le procès-verbal], they learned what it was he [Heydrich] wished them to know, whether or not it accorded with their own memory of what had been discussed. For this reason, some of the civil servant's postwar denials that murder had been discussed at the meeting are beside the point. Perhaps not surprisingly, no one dared submit criticisms or amendments to Heydrich, though internal memos in the ministries suggested that on at least one matter the outcome of the discussion had been less conclusive than the protocol indicated. » (p. 98)