Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: Coronavirus

Post by torus9 »

Only in Canada...probably not.

Canadian Health Officials Recommend Using ‘Glory Holes’ For Safe Sex

The health authority said that during these hard times, masturbation might indeed be the best option, stressing that “you are your safest sex partner.”

"In hard times
In soft times
I'll be on your side for evermore
'Cause I tell ya that's what hands are foooorrrrrr
Keep pullin', keep chafing
Knowin' you can always count on me
For sure..."

https://sorendreier.com/canadian-health ... -safe-sex/

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Summary *

India has recorded 57,000 new corona virus cases - the highest daily total to date

Maharashtra - home to the financial capital, Mumbai - is still the worst affected state

In the UK, shielding ends for some two million people - while further easing of restrictions in England is halted

Pubs or "other activities" in England may need to close to allow schools to reopen next month, a leading scientist says

The US top infectious diseases expert has said he is 'optimistic' a US-developed vaccine will be available by end of 2020

Mexico's coronavirus death toll is now the world's third highest, with only the US and Brazil recording greater numbers

Millions of Americans are set to lose a $600 benefit after US politicians failed to agree a deal on its extension

The elderly leader of a South Korean sect has been arrested for allegedly obstructing a tracing investigation
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-53618180

* The BBC summaries currently being used by me in this topic are intended only as a timeline of C-19 events. The BBC is controlled media and may attempt to distort the facts surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, e.g. suggesting C-19 cases are increasing whilst deliberately ignoring the fact more individuals are proving positive for the virus only because more testing is now being done.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

torus9 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:37 am
Only in Canada...probably not.

Canadian Health Officials Recommend Using ‘Glory Holes’ For Safe Sex

The health authority said that during these hard times, masturbation might indeed be the best option, stressing that “you are your safest sex partner.”

"In hard times
In soft times
I'll be on your side for evermore
'Cause I tell ya that's what hands are foooorrrrrr
Keep pullin', keep chafing
Knowin' you can always count on me
For sure..."

https://sorendreier.com/canadian-health ... -safe-sex/
I doubt very much this type of degenerate advice would have been the official doctrine for flu prevention given to Canadian citizens by their government during the 1918 flu pandemic. I say this because back in 1918 Canada was a functioning white country with white standards of scientific understanding, ethics and behaviour.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Meanwhile in Sweden, there were no lockdowns and people went about their business in a normal fashion while the seasonal flu did its thing. Sweden is now reporting zero deaths and Swedes are going on their merry way.

In Japan and other Asian countries ivermectin and an antibiotic along with HCQ with AZ and zinc are being put to good use. Only in North America and Western Europe are economies being wrecked and people being denied efficacious treatments. Here people are being stampeded into wearing face diapers and maintaining "social distancing". Politicians such as Cuomo have led the charge in killing off old people by sending Covid infected patients to retirement homes. Of course there isn't anything political about any of that. I mean, this is settled science, right? Just ask Dr. Fauxci.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

I've just inquired with the 100th person if they or anyone they know have suffered "Covid-19". ZERO.