R.I.P. CHARLES W. KRAFFT - The Beloved Dark Angel of Disasterware

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Scott
Site Admin

R.I.P. CHARLES W. KRAFFT - The Beloved Dark Angel of Disasterware

Post by Scott »

I have heard on the grapevine, going around Leftist social media and NW hipster art circles, that Charles Wing Krafft, born 9/19/1947 died of cancer on Friday 6/12/2020.

There is a Wikipedia article about him but it has not been updated and doesn't mention that he was sick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Wing_Krafft

I have not been able to find a more authoritative confirmation of this, however, as of today.

Charles W. Krafft aka whodareswings was a renowned Seattle artist and an occasional poster on the old RODOH iteration until he was outed in 2013 as a White Nationalist or Holocaust Denier. I really have not heard from him in a long time, but in searching the web it appears that he posted un-repentantly on other forums occasionally as recently as a couple of years ago.

If you know any other information about Charles Krafft or this sad news, we would be glad to hear it.

:(

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Re: R.I.P. CHARLES W. KRAFFT - The Beloved Dark Angel of Disasterware

Post by Scott »

Here is a rather poignant passage from the article:

A third recurrence of the [brain] tumor was inoperable. He died in a hospice setting, cut off from friends and family to almost the end because of COVID-19 restrictions which were, of course, ignored so that privileged people could protest, riot, loot, and murder across the country.

:(

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

Thank you for bringing this sad news to us, Scott.

I used to write with him quite often -- many years ago now -- from about 2008 to 2010, if I recall correctly. I liked his art form and some of the things he had to say. He seemed like a genuinely good man.

Rest in peace, Herr. Krafft.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

This is sad news. Charles was the eternal rebel who actually practised what he preached throughout his life. R.I.P. Mr. Krafft.

http://www.charleskrafft.com/obituary/
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I did not even know but CWK was actually Grace (Wing) Slick's cousin (of Jefferson Airplane).

;)

Charles Traynor

Scott wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:24 pm
I did not even know but CWK was actually Grace (Wing) Slick's cousin (of Jefferson Airplane).

;)
I got back into vinyl recently. I splashed out on a Dual 505-2 turntable and a NAD 3020 amplifier, classic HiFi equipment from the late 70s and early 80s, which I had once owned as a youngster. Among the first albums purchased were Surrealistic pillow and Volunteers.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

It turns out Grace Slick’s brother, Darby (lead guitar), was a member of The Great Society.

Is it possible genetics played a part in the krafft/Slick artistic temperament or was it just White privilege?