The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:05 am
Jeff can write very long posts with large paragraphs but he can't utter this sentence.

Werd, it turns out you were right about Jewish liars creating exchanges that never happened in court; I thank you for showing how Pranaitis actually knew Hebrew and how he was smart enough to not take the bait from the Jew's lawyer who was intentionally asking incorrect trick questions about the names of books that didn't actually exist in the Talmud.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:36 am
You know it really is a shame. You aren’t unintelligent. You just have too many voices screaming in your head.
Oh you mean like all the authors I have read that helped me see the light years ago that Jews/Zionists/Rothschilds don't actually run the world?
viewtopic.php?p=153770#p153770
viewtopic.php?p=156470#p156470
viewtopic.php?p=156480#p156480
I figured those would be GOOD voices. Now you're opposed to them? :lol:

I'm of the view that there is a several centuries old conspiracy of Illuminati, freemasonic, satanic bloodlines that rule the world and have all bases covered. Zionism and Israel is merely but one modern aspect of this conspiracy. "The Jews" or "The Rothschilds" are not the head of the beast. We have to look to the Jesuit/Roman mafia and their many groups such as the Knights of Malta as well as their cooperating satanic European Black Nobility lines from Italian, German and Dutch background.

Many revisionists claim Hitler "fought the bankers" and wasn't their puppet. I HAVE CAUGHT SHIT FOR PROVING OTHERWISE! I have caught shit for also attacking the occult/satanic aspects of the inner core of the Nazi regime. I have been IGNORED for documenting how Mengele (and many others) survived and was in fact a CIA employee working on the MK Ultra brainwashing torture program. I have been ignored for posting names of books and authors that show the real top of the conspiracy pyramid that takes blame away from Jews and puts it where it belongs. I have been ignored for PROVING that Jews don't own the media. I have been IGNORED for proving that the horrible democracy destroying EU is not a Jewish plot but a long term SATANIC PAN-GERMAN CONSPIRACY. Put me in a debate with someone who claims "Jews" or "The Zionists" run the world, and I will embarrass them. I have the knowledge and the books and authors to do so
You mean books about how Hitler was a British agent and how the Illuminati are breeding mankind to be slaves?

Those books?

While I commend you for not being an antisemite...that is a good thing...I still think you need therapy. No offense.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
While I commend you for not being an antisemite...that is a good thing...I still think you need therapy. No offense.
This is good, not many of us despise der Jude. Please stick to the topic and not your pretend knowledge of psychotherapy which you have tried as self help.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:19 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am
Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:38 am
Prosecutors can't control what Jews in the gallery chose to put in their newspaper after court proceedings are done for the day.
What does that have to do with transcripts?
Since what is said in court is always on record, the enwspaper Jews could have misrepresented or distorted what was said on the stand IN THEIR NEWSPAPERS! And if those Jewish newspapers were not mis-reporting certain statements, claims, facts, etc, from the courtroom THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN MAURICE SAMUEL CONCOCTING COURT EXCHANGES THAT NEVER HAPPENED? HE HAD TO HAVE GOTTEN IT FROM SOMEWHERE! I'm starting to think that there is something to prosecutor G. G. Zamislovsky's claim that Jewish newspapers were lying about certain things in the trial. I'm starting to think Arnold Leese was correct that the judge had to warn them to stop or they would be banned. Apparently the judge and/or the prosecutor was checking their work to make sure they weren't twisting things, and in fact they were.

Furthermore, since Jeff is going pretend he can't see what's in front of him, I'm going to have to shove this in his face ONCE AGAIN:
Zarudnyj: And I think that I have a right to ask an expert for a translation, on which he relies, and I think I have a right to know the meaning of the name of the tractate on which expert relies in his expert opinion. You, by the way, refer to tractate Yevotojt [sic]?
Pranaitis: I refuse to answer.
President: If an expert doesn't wish to reply, he cannot be asked.
Zarudnyj: I obey. Maybe you would like to translate the name of the work Midrash.
Pranaitis: silent.
Zarudnyj: What about tractate Shaalot Uteshubot?
Pranaitis: silent.
Midrash is NOT a title of a book or "name of a work." Midrash is an ancient commentary on part of the Hebrew scriptures, attached to the biblical text. The earliest Midrashim come from the 2nd century AD. Midrash is biblical exegesis by ancient Judaic authorities, using a mode of interpretation prominent in the Talmud. So in other words Midrash is a style or a technique. Not a title. Also "Shaalot Uteshubot" is actually rendered in English as She'elot uTeshubot or She'elot Teshubot. Second of all, that is not a tractate, because it is NOT the name of any tractate (book) in the Talmud, which is comprised of 63 books.
SHE'ELOT U-TESHUBOT ("questions and answers," or "interpellations and decisions"):
By: Wilhelm Bacher, Jacob Zallel Lauterbach

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/artic ... u-teshubot
The only thing that comes close is this:
Some of the responsa that have survived are in their original form, while others survive only in extracts. The first collection appeared, together with brief geonic rulings, at Constantinople in 1516 under the title Halakot Pesukot min ha-Geonim ("Brief Rulings of the Geonim"), and in 1575 another corpus, titled She'elot u-Teshubot me ha-Geonim, was published in the same city.
[...]
The leader of the Spanish school in the same century was Isaac Alfasi, who left many responsa, an entire collection being printed at Livorno in 1780, under the title "She'elot u-Teshubot ha-RIF" (Rabbi Isaac Alfasi). These decisions were written in Arabic, and were translated into Hebrew at an early date, being extant only in this version.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... in_Judaism
In other words, Pranaitis ignored these questions not because of his lack of ability in Hebrew. Pranaitis knew these were intentionally dumb questions, and as an expert, he refused to dignify a stupid question from a slimeball layer that was obviously being given "trick questions" by Jews he was representing.

As for the obviously phony exchange that Maurice Samuel either concocted out of thin air, or was based on a perverted rendering of the trial printed by corrupted Jewish newspapers during the trial...
Q: What is the meaning of the word Yevamot?
A: I don't know.
Oh really? Then why does it say this in Pranaitis' book The Talmud Unmasked:[/size]
III. NASCHIM. Contains seven Books or Masechtoth.

1. JEBBAMOTH—Sisters in Law. Treats of Levirate marriage.
2. KETHUBOTH—Marriage Deeds. Treats of dower and marriage settlements.
3. KIDDUSCHIN—Betrothals.
4. GITTIN—booklet on Divorces.
5. NEDARIM—Vows. Treats of vows and their annulment.
6. NAZIR—the Nazarite. Treats of the laws concerning the Nazarites and those who separate themselves from the world and consecrate themselves to God.
7. SOTAH—the Woman suspected of adultery.
Clearly Pranaitis would know what the hell it is. As for Pranaitis not knowing Hullin, let's see his book ONCE AGAIN!
V. KODASCHIM. Contains eleven Books or Masechtoth.

1. ZEBBACHIM—Sacrifices. Treats of animal sacrifices and the mode of their offering.
2. CHULIN—Profane Things. Treats of the traditional manner of slaughtering animals for ordinary use.
3. MENACHOTH—Meat-offerings. Treats of meat-and-drink offerings.
4. BEKHOROTH—the First Born. Treats of the laws concerning the first born of man and animals.
5. ERAKHIN—Estimations. Treats of the mode in which persons dedicated to the Lord by a vow are legally appraised in order to be redeemed.
6. TEMURAH—Exchange. Treats of the laws concerning sanctified things having been exchanged.
7. MEILAH—Trespass, Sacrilege. Treats of the sins of violating or profaning sacred things.
8. KERITHUTH—Excisions. Treats of the sins subject to the punishment of excision, and their expiation by sacrifices.
9. TAMID—the Daily Sacrifice. Describes the Temple services connected with the daily morning and evening offerings.
10. MIDDOTH—Measurements. Describes the measurements and description of the Temple.
11. KINNIM—the Birds' Nests. Treats of the sacrifices consisting of fowls, the offerings of the poor, etc.
In other words, Pranaitis probably had a basic grip of Hebrew and could translate well enough out of many European published Talmud.

Let's see what else Jeff is afraid of from Holocaust Controversies:
This is when things start to get interesting. Maddison provides a quote from Maurice Samuel's Blood Accusation: The Strange History of the Beiliss Case, which is really the crux of the page. The quote purports to be a description of a severe humiliation which happened during Pranaitis' interrogation during the trial (I omit the comments, not present in the book; punctuation partially revised):

Q: What is the meaning of the word Hullin?
Q: What is the meaning of the word Erubin?
Q: What is the meaning of the word Yevamot?

[...]

"- When did Baba Bathra live and what was her activity?" - "I don't know."

The last "clever" question was supposed to spring the trap - Pranaitis was supposed to confuse the name of the Talmudic tractate with the Russian word "baba", "old woman".

The problem here is that this exchange never happened.
That's right. The last sentence never happened. But what about the first three questions? Did they happen? NOPE! HOLOCAUST CONTROVERSIES DIDN'T FIND THOSE QUESTIONS EITHER. SO NONE OF THOSE FOUR QUESTIONS HAPPENED!
The fact that he is dodging this excellent exegesis of mine about Judaism and what certain terms mean, proves to me he knows deep down that I am correct and have a point. So there is no need to beat this dead horse. Jeff has lost on this point and so has Sergy Romanov.
You're saying the jury was sick of being bullied by the prosecutor and they decided to go with a claim that it was a ritual murder? What would be the point? If the jury was apparently all 12 racists against Jews - THAT YOU STILL HAVE NO PROOF OF - why didn't they just all say Mendel did it, when only half of them could say it was him? Why doesn't them not all agreeing it was Mendel constitute proof that not every jury member was an anti semite?
Werd, we are looking at two different verdicts. The prosecutors pushed for a ruling on ritual murder and a verdict of guilty. If they couldn’t get the conviction then they could still get a ruling in the ritual murder and save face.
You're still not explaining why an either gullible or racist 12 member jury would unanimously bow to the ritual murder claim because of threats, prosecutor bullying (or whatever your conspiracy theory is), but then not also finger Mendel unanimously if they were apparently so racist. LOL. That makes no sense.

Hey, Werd?

I’m going to spell this out for you.

Ready?

OK.

It doesn’t matter if the Jews backed by the Illuminati altered transcripts. It doesn’t matter if the British kidnapped Adolf Hitler from Vienna, spirited him away, brainwashed him, sent him back in one of H.G. Wells’ time machines to the trial and had him alter the transcript. It doesn’t matter if the lizard people from Uranus captured Lee Harvey Oswald, sent him back in a black hole to the time of the trial and had him alter the transcripts, then dragged him back to be a patsy for JFK’s assassination.

Why?

Because the jury heard all of the testimony live. That wasn’t enough to convince them that the Jew was guilty.

Period.

A jury found him innocent. The charge of ritual murder was irrelevant.

No other Jews were tried for this murder.

Period. So you can regale me with all the crazy shit you want. That’s fine. I realize that if this keeps the voices in your head down to a dull roar instead of an earth shattering scream then I guess it is worth it. You can keep reading all about the crazy shit you want, hey, it’s your time and your money.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:24 am
been-there wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:52 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:54 pm
At one time I enjoyed the back and forth with deniers. To be honest I now find it a bore.
Hmmmm?
And yet you are regulary here ...and discussing?

Jeff it seems clear in reality that you are not being honest: not with us and maybe not with yourself either.
Don't be afraid of truth. Even if it upsets many cherished beliefs.

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:54 pm
I'd love to see you refute Werd's proof of Jewish ritual murder here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4131&p=165979&hilit=andreas#p165979
What’s to refute?...
You are clearly in denial. So presumably experiencing considerable emotional discomfort and cognitive dissonance.
Therefore take your time.
Take a break and think it through.
Do some research yourself.
Check the known facts.
Try and be honest.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:15 am

...Who cares?

My only concern is that [blah, blah, blah]...pseudo-intellectual pretensions...[blah, blah, blah]
Jeff, clearly YOU care. :)

Otherwise why do you spend so much time posting here and attempting to discredit rational arguments and historical research by insulting people? :ugeek:

Why would it be of any “concern” to you how this discussion forum is operated?

That is an obvious contradiction. Do you see?

So... Here is some historical research on THIS particular topic should you decide to actually engage in some open-minded, investigative analysis of your own:
https://archive.org/stream/Hellmut.Schr ... r_djvu.txt
Lawd, you are dull.

Werd is at least interesting in his own way. You are simply a waste of time.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:52 am
Lawd, you are dull.

Werd is at least interesting in his own way. You are simply a waste of time.
Coming here with nothing to say. There has been nothing going on in the Klowns tent for a few weeks now, which is why you grace us with your presence and wit. What you are doing Jude is called trolling and no one really cares. Be off with you now.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeff can write very long posts with large paragraphs but he can't utter this sentence.

Werd, it turns out you were right about Jewish liars creating exchanges that never happened in court; I thank you for showing how Pranaitis actually knew Hebrew and how he was smart enough to not take the bait from the Jew's lawyer who was intentionally asking incorrect trick questions about the names of books that didn't actually exist in the Talmud.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
While I commend you for not being an antisemite...that is a good thing...I still think you need therapy.
Thanks, pumpkin.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The details of allegations of Jewish Ritual Murder.

Post by been-there »

First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.

Now I have done that. And to my shock and suprise the evidence confirming the accuracy of the cases of it seems to me to be overwhelming.
Jeff's dishonesty and wilfully stubborn, self-delusional refusal to actually engage with the facts and evidence of it, seems therefore again quite revealing. I think it shows a mindset that CAN NOT think unassisted, can not revise, can not re-assess.
AND I think it AGAIN points to the successful utility of using the 'anti-semite' accusation to enforce conformity of view.

I read the wikipedia entry on 'blood libel' to understand what that enforced conformity of view is, and to check if I had perhaps been misinformed.
I also have been checking to see what scholarly views there are on this, yet another, Jewish-controlled and thought-policed HISTORICAL subject.

I came across an article reviewing a recently published book on the subject. The book is called ‘Blood Libel’ by Magda Teter, published this year 2020.

And here I observed an interesting method of what I now see as an obfuscating of the details of all the cases throughout history. Fascinatingly it mirrors the exact same issue that Jews who want to outlaw 'holocaust' historical revision have. A similar strategy is being used to discredit detailed information.
The same 'problem' Jews have in both cases is the DETAILS getting well-known due to advances in technology.

Before it was the invention of the printing press that was seen as the problem. Suddenly people right across Europe had access to detailed information of almost the EXACT SAME occurrences of ritual murder and of the similar accusations against Jewish communities believed to be committing them.
In this article, a reviewer BLAMED the printing innovation for spreading an 'anti-semitic' hate trope.
Obviously the equally possible alternative understanding is that the printing innovation was responsible for spreading not libel but the factual DETAILS and similarities of the cases all across Europe of these murders where Jewish communities existed.
The times of Israel wrote:Although the events in Italy [ritualised murder of a child called Simon] and England [ritualised murder of a child called William] appear similar on the surface, something took place between the two incidents.

For three centuries, accounts of Jewish “ritual murders” had been confined to local lore and monastic chronicles. There was not widespread access to the tales, so the blood libel had little credibility with the public. Then, in the mid-fifteenth century, Gutenberg’s printing press changed everything.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/myth-of-j ... ood-libel/
As was observed here, the Jewish press made a big deal out of the recent painting of the medieval murder of Simon of Trent.
I didn't see the story anywhere else. Plus almost ALL the search results that came up of articles covering the story were JEWISH owned outlets aimed at Jewish readerships.

Here is the thing I just noticed.
A.) A recent book blamed the spread of an allegedly anti-semitic falsehood on the printing revolution which made sharing information available to anyone who was literate. They claim the problem was an innovation which took control of information out of the hands of the establishment: the Church, monarchy and aristocracy.
This is the explanation given for why this supposed 'blood libel' spread so widely across Europe.

B.) SIMILARLY the invention of — and easy access to — the internet has AGAIN revolutionised the control of information and taken it way from the establishment. And subsequently again the internet is blamed for more people now learning and accepting the alleged 'anti-semitic' “lie” that the 'holocaust' narrative is NOT reliable, accurate nor truthful history.

In both cases free flow of information has been seen as a problem by Jews.
They blame it for the widespread understanding of Jewish ritual murder.
They blame it for the growing understanding of 'holocaust' innaccuracies and deceptions.

They silence both by use of the catch-all 'anti-semitism' accusation.

Whether the information is accurate or not, is NOT seen as a relevant issue. As the recent BBC propaganda piece presented by David Baddiel demonstrated.

been-there wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 am
Giovanni Gasparro is an artist who paints scenes connected with Catholicism.
His recent painting depicts what in Catholicism is called the martyrdom of Simon of Trento.
A certain small section of society and their press have very vociferously castigated the painting. They appear predominantly in search engines if you look it up:

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.

Now I have done that. And to my shock and suprise the evidence confirming the accuracy of the cases of it seems to me to be overwhelming.
Jeff's dishonesty and wilfully stubborn, self-delusional refusal to actually engage with the facts and evidence of it, seems therefore again quite revealing. I think it shows a mindset that CAN NOT think unassisted, can not revise, can not re-assess.
AND I think it AGAIN points to the successful utility of using the 'anti-semite' accusation to enforce conformity of view.
Yep. They were in fact collecting blood to mix with unleavened bread. They were practicing satanic, occult ritual murder. Black magic requires blood.

Read the little book MY IRRELEVANT DEFENSE by Arnold Leese.

Werd

Post by Werd »

An early Catholic leader who combated the blood libel was Cardinal Lorenzo Ganganelli, whose efforts bore fruit generations after his death, wrote Teter.

AHAHAHA! Ganganelli affirmed the truth of the St. Simon of Trent case. :lol:
You can read his statement in Samuel Roth's book THE RITUAL MURDER LIBEL AND THE JEW. You can also read Cardinal Ganganelli's statement quoted in Arnold Leese's little book.

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
Liar. You believed it the very first day you heard it. Or if not then the day after you took up denying the Holocaust. You want it to be true , admit it ?

I wonder, what levels of "empirical evidence" do we have for this one ? :lol: :lol: