The Recent Mass Banning

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Huntinger

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm
As for your locked posts, I’ve already posted them elsewhere. The same with my locked post and Kleon’s. It’s pointless to do it again.
I think we are supposed to be discussing the mass bannings here not at Klowns.
That aside I do not see the point in whipping Depth Check any further; people have vented their spleen. It is time now to go back to normal business halting the spread of lies.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm
As for your locked posts, I’ve already posted them elsewhere. The same with my locked post and Kleon’s. It’s pointless to do it again.
I think we are supposed to be discussing the mass bannings here not at Klowns.
That aside I do not see the point in whipping Depth Check any further; people have vented their spleen. It is time now to go back to normal business halting the spread of lies.
I didn’t bring it up. Blame yourself. You mentioned it.

Martin Luther.....what a wanker.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Do some reading JeffK, put down the Tanakh and expand your repertoire of reading; increase the arsenal of knowledge you do not have just yet. You seem stuck in an intellectual bubble; your cultural heritage perhaps. Cut your hair, have a shower (with soap), release yourself from those wretched garments and become a new you.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

I suspect two reason why certain posters are concerned over these discussions suggesting a future amended cause of action:
a.) either they have sock-puppets used for disruption and provocation which they do not want banned,
or
b.) they do not want to see other time-wasters neutralised as they do not want geunuine discussion anywhere on the internet that might expose the flaws of this particular-historical period and cause a weakening of the thralldom these currently consensus, enforced beliefs have.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:47 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Do some reading JeffK, put down the Tanakh and expand your repertoire of reading; increase the arsenal of knowledge you do not have just yet. You seem stuck in an intellectual bubble; your cultural heritage perhaps. Cut your hair, have a shower (with soap), release yourself from those wretched garments and become a new you.
There we go again. So incredibly predictable.....

So, two wankers.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Three.

:)

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:51 pm
Three.

We gotta call the shots as we see them JeffK. Actually come to think of it, you fit the criteria that BT just described. Are one of those trolls a sock of yours? Are you the puppetmaster.? We know that one is Roberto, the other AfG. Either way you only come here to stir the pot so to speak and not to discuss that time period.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:57 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:51 pm
Three.

We gotta call the shots as we see them JeffK. Actually come to think of it, you fit the criteria that BT just described. Are one of those trolls a sock of yours? Are you the puppetmaster.? We know that one is Roberto, the other AfG. Either way you only come here to stir the pot so to speak and not to discuss that time period.
Me discussing the time period with you would be a waste of our time.

I’ve been a member since 2016. Look at my profile, I predate you.

In any case your paranoid fantasies hold no interest for me. I’m gonna go plug my phone in and wait for Werd.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 pm

Fantasies hold no interest for me. I’m gonna go plug my phone in and wait for Werd.
Try and not stick your finger in the power socket by accident.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

If the moderator is found to be at fault, he will be dealt with by the owner Scott. This is where the buck stops.
Nothing lasts forever, not humanity, not this forum nor der juden. Juden are only special in their own bubble of influence.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗