The Recent Mass Banning

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:09 am
...Certain notorious trolls — who are here ONLY to provoke and disrupt “the smooth running of the forum” — I'm sure were delighted. Thus they were not "bitching" but crowing.
Which is why I suggest a rethink might be useful.

SUMMARY:
1. I'm suggesting that a 24 hour ban does not deter those whose sole mission is to disrupt, provoke, ridicule and irritate.
2. I am also suggesting that such people were delighted by the banning and the response of regulars who were irritated/exasperated.
3. Finally I'm suggesting that the "smooth running of the forum" would be better maintained by longer or permanent bans of obvious deliberate time-wasters.
4. Exile to Siberia also doesn't work if others follow the culprits there and continue to discuss. Er... exactly as Werd has done and is doing right now.
DC. I would be interested to hear any views you have on my suggestions.

Not least the last one, as Werd is still 'feeding' a person who was 'exiled' for trolling. He is engaging in H-related endless repeats in Siberian Exile, something that I understood we are requested to desist from.
"Going out of our way" to infringe "rules" and "disrupting the smooth running of the forum" perhaps?? ;)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:13 pm
DC. I would be interested to hear any views you have on my suggestions.

Not least the last one as Werd is still feeding the troll with H-related endless repeats down in Sberian Exile.
I agree with your suggestions BT but perhaps take it up with Scott. You said:
I am also suggesting that such people were delighted by the banning and the response of regulars who were irritated/exasperated.
This of course was the main roll and intention of die jüdischen Trolle; I could see this come on when Lupus began his little campaign of reporting followed by Asher. Both publicly announced their intentions; it is still there for all to see.
The "smooth running of the forum" would be better maintained by longer or permanent bans of obvious deliberate time-wasters.
The issue here which you are well aware is that who decides what deliberate time wasting is.?
No one would want Scott or DC to take on the tyrannical methods of enforcement as at Klowns by Pyrrho; you have experienced this total lack of fairness. Pyrrho works on vindictiveness while Hannover works on being a master of nothing.
I would rather have the fairness and humanity of Scott, yup even DC who realized the frailty and fallibility of all. This forum has a human face not a klown one.
Exile to Siberia also doesn't work if others follow the culprits there and continue to discuss. Er... exactly as Werd has done and is doing right now.
This is the issue, Werd and Nessie are discussing now evidencing and crap in Siberia. The idea has been put around that the two are sockpuppets of each other or someone else. Werd was banned a short while for this and still ignores and continues. It is this and only this that keeps Nessie here. He said at Klowns he was done with here, but Werd is keeping this troll here. I think Nessies posting privileges should be totally removed. Scott said he would take him back, which is the human face of this forum, but Nessie is a troll and only here too troll. He uses bannings to criticize this forum elsewhere. Allowing him back allows him to rebuild his arsenal again so he can demean this forum again, then again and again.

I suggest like at Stormfront the moderation increases; at the moment DC is doing all the moderation and the other moderators are defunct, except BT in his subforum. New posters could be moderated up to the first 20 posts and if they misbehave they go back to moderation again. This is a matter of delegation so that the load is not all on DC or Scott.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote: No one would want Scott or DC to take on the tyrannical methods of enforcement as at Klowns by Pyrrho; you have experienced this total lack of fairness. Pyrrho works on vindictiveness....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Lord, I knew the whining would continue.

No, Huntinger. Pyrrho banned been-there because been-there opened up another thread attacking other posters after Pyrrho locked two other threads he considered to be attacks. One of those threads were mine, the other one was Kleon’s. The forum was warned not to do this...and been-there did it anyway. So, enough. Stop the whining, put on your big boy pants (you and been-there) and let it go.

I agree that I thought Sandhurst’s banning was unwarranted. However deniers still come around, including a poster from here and another named PrudentRegret. Deniers have posted there for years. This includes some who joined RODOH recently.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:50 pm
Oh, Lord, I knew the whining would continue.
No one is whining just observations. My opinion from those observations is that Pyrrho is a vindictive shit who could not run a roll of toilet paper let alone run a forum.
However deniers still come around, including a poster from here and another named PrudentRegret. Deniers have posted there for years. This includes some who joined RODOH recently.
I have read the posts from PR and Karl Baker who are revisionists and not deniers. How can one deny what did not happen?
So you got banned, in the maelstrom of malevolence; what was your offence JeffK? Can you self reflect and modify your behaviour to stop the "Prince of Darkness" zapping you with lightning bolts again.
Maelstrom of Malevolence

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger wrote:...the tyrannical methods of enforcement as at Klowns by Pyrrho; you have experienced this total lack of fairness. Pyrrho works on vindictiveness....
Pyrrho banned been-there because been-there opened up another thread attacking other posters after Pyrrho locked two other threads he considered to be attacks...
I regard this as further proof that ironically it is you Jeff and those like you who are again in clear denial of reality.
But please show me if you insist it is myself who is in error. Do so by please quoting these supposed "attacks" and explaining your definition of "attack".

And please also explain why I was receiving this message everytime I tried to log in for about two weeks before you claimed I "attacked" and thus before I was PERMANENTLY banned.

I continued to post for two weeks as I could get round it as I have a VPN account.

Jeffk1970 wrote:
I agree that I thought Sandhurst’s banning was unwarranted. However deniers[skeptics] still come around...
What I see as the sad irony here is that none of the people regularly posting there have an ounce of skepticism in them regarding this protected WW2 atrocity propaganda.
I would say 99% of you do almost nothing but insult and poor scorn on genuine attempts to discuss the history.

I intentionally created a new name as I didn't want to sour discussions with any old resentments and history.
Yet I received ...what was it?.. a couple of months of non-stop insult, resulting finally in a locked thread with a reasoning that I contested and thus a received a banning.

SUMMARY:
When people with power know they can't win an argument, the next best thing is to avoid, discourage and/or ban discussion and argument instead.
Just as Lipstadt and her Jewish legal team did and still advise.

Failing that, verbally attack, physically attack, threaten to kill and even kill. This applies even to anyone who refuses to be silent or who dares to PUBLICALLY and LEGALLY take a neutral position on certain aspects of this compulsory, sacrosanct, quasi-religious, waily-weepy, soap-opera presented-as-history.

AS we all know, Holocaust skepticism is outlawed and increasingly punished using 'hate speech' laws.
RODOH is here to allow genuine discussion and debate to take place. Its an increasing oasis of free-speech. That is why I am suggesting protecting it with either longer or permanent bans for people who CLEARLY try to disrupt that with months of relentless, inane, deliberately semi-literate, off-topic, provocation.
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:06 pm
No one is whining just observations.
Sure they aren’t.
My opinion from those observations is that Pyrrho is a vindictive shit who could not run a roll of toilet paper let alone run a forum.
Colored by who you are and what you believe in. Pyrrho runs a clean ship, he essentially lets us roll on until we misbehave to the point he needs to step in. He does not tolerate racism (which is perfectly reasonable) or attacks on other members. Or if he perceives an attack on other members. Been-there was warned, we all were and topics were locked. We desisted, been-there kept it up.

Frankly I don’t see the big deal. Been-there had us all on ignore anyway. He essentially was just talking to himself.
However deniers still come around, including a poster from here and another named PrudentRegret. Deniers have posted there for years. This includes some who joined RODOH recently.

I have read the posts from PR and Karl Baker who are revisionists and not deniers.
Nope, those people are deniers.
How can one deny what did not happen?
How would you know?
So you got banned, in the maelstrom of malevolence; what was your offence JeffK? Can you self reflect and modify your behaviour to stop the "Prince of Darkness" zapping you with lightning bolts again.
Maelstrom of Malevolence
:lol: What a crock....

No, I’m not banned. Why? Because I can follow instructions. I’m only here because Werd called me back.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:24 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger wrote:...the tyrannical methods of enforcement as at Klowns by Pyrrho; you have experienced this total lack of fairness. Pyrrho works on vindictiveness....
Pyrrho banned been-there because been-there opened up another thread attacking other posters after Pyrrho locked two other threads he considered to be attacks...
I regard this as further proof that ironically it is you Jeff and those like you who are again in clear denial of reality.
But please show me if you insist it is myself who is in error. Do so by please quoting these supposed "attacks" and explaining your definition of "attack".

And please also explain why I was receiving this message everytime I tried to log in for about two weeks before you claimed I "attacked" and thus before I was PERMANENTLY banned.

I continued to post for two weeks as I could get round it as I have a VPN account.

Jeffk1970 wrote:
I agree that I thought Sandhurst’s banning was unwarranted. However deniers[skeptics] still come around...
What I see as the sad irony here is that none of the people regularly posting there have an ounce of skepticism in them regarding this protected WW2 atrocity propaganda.
I would say 99% of you do almost nothing but insult and poor scorn on genuine attempts to discuss the history.

I intentionally created a new name as I didn't want to sour discussions with any old resentments and history.
Yet I received ...what was it?.. a couple of months of non-stop insult, resulting finally in a locked thread with a reasoning that I contested and thus a received a banning.

SUMMARY:
When people with power know they can't win an argument, the next best thing is to avoid, discourage and/or ban discussion and argument instead.

Failing that, verbally attack, physically attack, threaten to kill and even kill. This applies even to anyone who refuses to be silent or who dares to PUBLICALLY and LEGALLY take a neutral position on certain aspects of this compulsory, sacrosanct, quasi-religious, waily-weepy, soap-opera presented-as-history.
You are a dull boy. Oh, your attempt at a sock puppet sucked. Everyone knew within your first post who you were.

Look, been-there, stop whining about it. You had everyone on ignore so you were just talking to yourself.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:42 pm
been-there wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:

Jeffk1970 wrote:

SUMMARY:

...Everyone knew within your first post who you were.
Ha ha. :lol: Another clear denial of reality.
I could point you to a post some weeks after my arrival where St. Mech was informed and expressed suprise and requested confirmation.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
You had everyone on ignore so you were just talking to yourself.
Wow. And yet another easily refutable denial of reality. You are on a roll Jeff.
Reality check: I was still talking to at least three posters. I ignored those who over many weeks ONLY responded with off-topic insult. Beacuse of the censorship I was prevented from continuing in an interesting discussion with Sergey and Denying-History that presumably wasn't going the way the moderators wanted. So, strike 2!

Anyway, I see you ducked the specific challenge above to support your viewpoint. As usual, you ducked it.
Well, at least you are consistent. :ugeek:
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:46 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
been-there wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:

Jeffk1970 wrote:

SUMMARY:

...Everyone knew within your first post who you were.

You had everyone on ignore so you were just talking to yourself.
I was still talking to at least three posters. I ignored all those who ONLY responded with off-topic insult.

Anyway, I see you ducked the specific challenge above to support your viewpoint. And, as usual, you ducked it.
Well, at least you are consistent. :ugeek:
Actually reading your droning (which is definitely consistent for you) started to put me to sleep.

As for me I thought I was being quite pleasant to you. Yet you still decided to ignore me because you poured when I didn’t absolutely agree with everything you said. This is also consistent on your part.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

As for your locked posts, I’ve already posted them elsewhere. The same with my locked post and Kleon’s. It’s pointless to do it again.