Nessie is caught out lying again!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Over at the Clowns forum (SSF) Nessie has been caught out lying about being censored at RODOH.

Once again Nessie is proven to be a documented liar!

Even StatMech understands there is no censorship at RODOH

Can Nessie the troll explain what exactly his insulting tirade against Turnagain has to do with hermetically sealed gas chambers, which was the subject of the thread? Can Nessie explain why that post should not have been moved to the “Off Topic Trolling and Gibberish” thread in Siberian Exile?

Come on Nessie, explain yourself! Explain to our readership why you are a genuine poster and not a nasty Hasbara troll.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: Jew pig Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

I was banned for a day, here is the proof;

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=53&start=280#p154044

"Nessie - 24hr ban for off topic trolling."

I did not claim to have been censored, so you are wrong to claim I said I had been censored.

I did question why some posts of mine had apparently disappeared, maybe CT does not realise, but when serving a ban, I cannot see the Siberian Exile part of the forum, so I was not aware the posts had gone there. All I could see is that they had disappeared.

You have quoted an insulting tirade by Turnagain, not by me, so I am not sure what post you are referring to when you ask me to explain myself.

The posts that have been moved, from Thursday 25th, are a debate between my self and Turnagain, which is pretty much on topic about hermetically sealed chambers, with Turnagain going off topic and introducing other subjects such as his usual about the excavators, as shown here;

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3846&start=170#p154033

Yet, he gets a pass and is not banned for going off topic.

CT maybe you can explain yourself and your false accusations.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:14 pm

I did not claim to have been censored, so you are wrong to claim I said I had been censored.

I did question why some posts of mine had apparently disappeared, maybe CT does not realise, but when serving a ban, I cannot see the Siberian Exile part of the forum, so I was not aware the posts had gone there. All I could see is that they had disappeared.

You have quoted an insulting tirade by Turnagain, not by me, so I am not sure what post you are referring to when you ask me to explain myself.

The posts that have been moved, from Thursday 25th, are a debate between my self and Turnagain, which is pretty much on topic about hermetically sealed chambers, with Turnagain going off topic and introducing other subjects such as his usual about the excavators, as shown here;

LOL! This post has been extensively edited since I first read it. My bad for not doing a screen grab. Explain why insulting Turnagain is on topic to hermetically sealed chambers. You deserve to be banned from this forum completely, and after I post this I will be writing to Depth Check to request your lifelong ban.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Mark Caine

Post by Mark Caine »

Nessie wrote: I did question why some posts of mine had apparently disappeared,

How long have you been posting here and how many of your posts have actually been deleted by the Moderators?

As far as I know this is not the first time you have alleged your posts have disappeared down the memory hole at RODOH. I agree with Charles, you come here in bad faith and deserve to be banned for life.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:14 pm

LOL! This post has been extensively edited since I first read it.
I have not edited my post at all.
My bad for not doing a screen grab. Come on Jew Pig, explain why insulting Turnagain is on topic to hermetically sealed chambers. You deserve to be banned from this forum completely, and after I post this I will be writing to Depth Check to request your lifelong ban.
What post are you referring to, where I insult Turnagain? Bear in mind, Turnagain goes off topic and uses insults.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Mark Caine wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Nessie wrote: I did question why some posts of mine had apparently disappeared,

How long have you been posting here and how many of your posts have actually been deleted by the Moderators?

As far as I know this is not the first time you have alleged your posts have disappeared down the memory hole at RODOH. I agree with Charles, you come here in bad faith and deserve to be banned for life.
As I said, to me the posts had disappeared. When banned, I do not have access to Siberian exile, so i did not know that was where they had gone.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:39 am
Re the claims for Treblinka. What is your claim for the role of TII? Please provide your evidence to back up your claim.
Something will never change.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Huntinger

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Using the word lie, is a little strong. Sadly mistaken perhaps. I think that flipper comes with lack of integrity.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie accepts the holyhoax narrative in toto. If it happened, it was possible and since it was possible, it happened. That's why Nessie comes up with the bizarre "boy rides tricycle to moon" excuses for the proven impossibilities of the holyhoax. Reason doesn't enter into his belief system. That's the underpinnings of his claims for mystery machines and the phantom shipments of wood to Treblinka for the magic Jew barbeque. It's his rationale for declaring that skepticism of the holyhoax should be illegal.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:50 am
Nessie accepts the holyhoax narrative in toto. If it happened, it was possible and since it was possible, it happened. That's why Nessie comes up with the bizarre "boy rides tricycle to moon" excuses for the proven impossibilities of the holyhoax. Reason doesn't enter into his belief system. That's the underpinnings of his claims for mystery machines and the phantom shipments of wood to Treblinka for the magic Jew barbeque. It's his rationale for declaring that skepticism of the holyhoax should be illegal.
He is a cult-follower. He approaches this history with cult-think.
If you don't except the core beliefs you are to be demonised and damned.
For cult-believers this is a holy-war.
Cult believers think they are earning merit by waging this war on behalf of their cult.

As was explained to the cult-believers over at the Klowns forum and reproduced here.

Have you watched the documentary on Netflix of the show-trial in Israel of John Demjanjuk yet?
I briefly discussed my impression of it here.
The majority of the 'survivors' and their relatives who appear in the film appeared to be quite beyond reason.
I suggest the same applies to 'believers' of 'the holocaust™' who spend years 'defending' it online with their predominantly logically fallacious arguments and ad hominems.

I seriously think people here who spend so much time responding to a cultist like this one from Scotland might be themselves becoming a bit deluded to expect a reasoned discussion with him. :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous