Today's song

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
k0nsl

Re: Today's song

Post by k0nsl »

This is the one for today.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BqjLpa8uIfYT/

You're welcome. :)

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

This is good wintertime music:
The above is the most viewed of all their videos but each I've viewed is outstanding.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Peter Gabriel's The Rhythm of the Heat speaks of C.G. Jung's encounter with African tribesmen performing a rain-making ritual.

"Drawn across the plainland to the place that is higher
Drawn into the circle that dances 'round the fire
We spit into our hands and breathe across the palms
Raising them up high, held open to the sun"

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Jimmy Rosenberg is from a family of gypsies in the Netherlands. He used to be a young and dashing hipster-virtuoso on the European jazz circuit. The look of unbridled joy he wears in this video is due to health problems....and cigarettes, alcohol, and heroin. Playing absolutely brilliant guitar here, with a right-handed picking technique that hasn't essentially changed since he was twelve years old.

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

This is my contribution today. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4kuEQu2-g

Best wishes,
-k0nsl
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

I was going through my youtube music playlists and see the ban on this video's sound has been taken off. So out of spite of that having been done I'm going to spread it around!
I had saved it right around when it first came around (probably 2012 from the date of it), but somehow or other the sound was removed from it for copyright infringement! It's not even using ANYTHING from the original - simply a girl playing a cover of it on her own!

Anyone have any idea what law might have been applied on this one? It really blew my mind when this wasn't allowed on youtube. Can't figure any sane reason at all.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 pm
I was going through my youtube music playlists and see the ban on this video's sound has been taken off. So out of spite of that having been done I'm going to spread it around!
I had saved it right around when it first came around (probably 2012 from the date of it), but somehow or other the sound was removed from it for copyright infringement! It's not even using ANYTHING from the original - simply a girl playing a cover of it on her own!

Anyone have any idea what law might have been applied on this one? It really blew my mind when this wasn't allowed on youtube. Can't figure any sane reason at all.
Bizarre behaviour by Youtube!?

Ironically, if it was due to copyright, the song was written by Anne Bredon (then known as Anne Johannsen) in the late 1950s. Then Joan Baez did a cover of it. All before Led Zep did their 'version'.

https://santafe.com/blogs/the-tangled-t ... -leave-you
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

been-there wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:35 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 pm

Bizarre behaviour by Youtube!?

Ironically, if it was due to copyright, the song was written by Anne Bredon (then known as Anne Johannsen) in the late 1950s. Then Joan Baez did a cover of it. All before Led Zep did their 'version'.

https://santafe.com/blogs/the-tangled-t ... -leave-you
Yeah, I was well aware of Joan Baez' version and vaguely aware that her version itself was a cover (as I thought most of her songs to have been - rightly or wrongly). Much later I was very surprised to learn that Judas Priest's Diamonds and Rust was a Joan Baez cover! I had heard the Judas Priest version on the radio and around w/o realizing it was the Joan Baez song! I wasn't much of a fan of JP though. A kid down the street from me played his Unleashed in the East album for me saying how good it was and I agreed with him. Liked the very dramatic numbers like Victim of Changes and such. Alot of dynamics going on with that album. I deemed the leather crap as gay though and so didn't really get into JP much. Not that I'm particularly interested in dissing the whole homo thing ... just wasn't anything I wanted to be interested in and avoided it! Wasn't my bag. Your post about "Alpert" being a homo had me looking that up - thinking you were talking about Herb Alpert! :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT would have surprised the hell out of me if you were talking about Herb Alpert! The guy with the album covers of women in sexually suggestive poses andd just all around heterosexual motifs throughout his work turned out to be a homo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

torus9

Post by torus9 »

I can almost hear a hipster at the CBC announcing, "during these unprecedented and troubling times we feel that in the interim The Beatles' "Come Together" suffer a prohibition. We truly regret the banishment of such iconic music."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

People, what have you done...

He is the God of nothing
if that's all that you can see.
You are the God of everything
He's inside you and me

So lean upon Him gently
and don't call on Him to save
you from your social graces
and the sins you used waive, you used to waive

As the bloody Church of England
in chains of history
requests your earthly presence at
the vicarage for tea

And the graven image you know
with His plastic crucifix
(he's got him fixed)
confuses me as to who and where and why
as to how he gets his kicks. He gets his kicks.

Confessing to the endless sin
the endless whining sounds.
You'll be praying 'til next Thursday
to all the Gods that you can count