U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Turnagain

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Turnagain »

I'm bored.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:20 am
I'm bored.
I would be too if I were posting the same boring drivel for years and years.

Give it a rest.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:14 am
Asher Israel wrote:
You are utterly ridiculous.
And you are lying like a chicken killing dog. It's apartheid for Israel and open borders for the US and Europe. Turn them into mongrelized shitholes under the control of Greater Israel.
Only in the mind of a white supremacist conspiracy theorist.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
So tell us how you support open borders for Israel along with the US and Europe. You can always lie, Israel. Nothing the matter with a kike lying to the goyim.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:10 am
I don’t particularly care what the views of antisemites, conspiracy theorists and other loonies are.
Do you care what Israel has done to the Palestinians, Mr. Liberal?
Do you care what Muslims have done to European women at a disproportionate rate?
Do you care that attacks on JEWS AND SYNAGOGUES have gone up in Europe thanks to Muslims?

Ever considered the fact that more centrist and conservative Jews see what's going on with the last two points and actually sympathize with many Europeans? :lol:

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 am
Asher Israel wrote:
So tell us how you support open borders for Israel along with the US and Europe. You can always lie, Israel. Nothing the matter with a kike lying to the goyim.
I’ve never stated my political views. How do you know what I think?

You’re batshit crazy.

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 am
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:10 am
I don’t particularly care what the views of antisemites, conspiracy theorists and other loonies are.
Do you care what Muslims have done to European women at a disproportionate rate?
Do you care that attacks on JEWS AND SYNAGOGUES have gone up in Europe thanks to Muslims?

Ever considered the fact that more centrist and conservative Jews see what's going on with the last two points and actually sympathize with many Europeans? :lol:
Well you seem to know me so well, why don’t you tell me what I think?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:10 am
Well you seem to know me so well
I get the feeling you're not even reading what's in front of you.

I'm willing to grant the possibility that he would be at least consistent with both places...I'm willing to assume the best of non-hypocritical intentions on his part...Only he can settle this issue by being open and honest and totally forthcoming.

[...]

WHAT PART OF "I'm willing to grant the possibility that he would be at least consistent with both places...I'm willing to assume the best of non-hypocritical intentions on his part" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND FROM ME :?

[...]

I ADMIT THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ARE ALSO NOT A HYPOCRITE ABOUT BORDERS! I ALREADY SAID THIS IN PLAIN ENGLISH. ARGUING THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T RESPOND, IT MUST BY NECESSITY OF LOGIC BE #3 WOULD BE A NON SEQUITOR. GEEZ DUDE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A NON SEQUITOR IS?

You're getting emotional and defensive. Calm down. Breathe. Read english.

Last edited by Werd on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
I’ve never stated my political views. How do you know what I think?
Nobody claims to know what you think. We speculate because you weasel dodge answering whether or not Israel should have open borders, the same as the US and Europe. Kikes agree that apartheid is fine for Israel but verboten for the US and Europe. Do you agree with that or not?

Hide and watch Israel's next weasel dodge, folks. He isn't going to give a "yes" or "no" answer.

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:31 am
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:10 am
Well you seem to know me so well
I get the feeling you're not even reading what's in front of you.

I'm willing to grant the possibility that he would be at least consistent with both places...I'm willing to assume the best of non-hypocritical intentions on his part...Only he can settle this issue by being open and honest and totally forthcoming.

[...]

WHAT PART OF "I'm willing to grant the possibility that he would be at least consistent with both places...I'm willing to assume the best of non-hypocritical intentions on his part" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND FROM ME :?

[...]

I ADMIT THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ARE ALSO NOT A HYPOCRITE ABOUT BORDERS! I ALREADY SAID THIS IN PLAIN ENGLISH. ARGUING THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T RESPOND, IT MUST BY NECESSITY OF LOGIC BE #3 WOULD BE A NON SEQUITOR. GEEZ DUDE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A NON SEQUITOR IS?

You're getting emotional and defensive. Calm down. Breathe. Read english.

It appears that you are the one getting angry. The bigger text, different colour fonts, repeated questions, etc. Save it for someone who cares. I do not.