U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8426
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

You say there's no evidence of fraud in the election. Why didn't you comment on the evidence I presented to you?
I am simply quoting the reports we are receiving here, cross checking them with other news agencies. There were irregularities, normal in most elections but nothing so far which indicates systemic fraud.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Turnagain »

Federal Election Commission (FEC) Chairman Trey Trainor said that affidavits from the Trump campaign show that fraud has occurred during the November general election.
“The massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” he said during an interview with “Just the News AM” on Friday.
I'm not talking about minor discrepancies but fraud on a wholesale level and the violations of election laws.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8426
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:55 pm
Federal Election Commission (FEC) Chairman Trey Trainor said that affidavits from the Trump campaign show that fraud has occurred during the November general election.
“The massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” he said during an interview with “Just the News AM” on Friday.
I'm not talking about minor discrepancies but fraud on a wholesale level and the violations of election laws.
Thanks, I did make a comment a while back on this Trey Trainor. It's not accurate to call Trainor the "top boss of all the election officials," or to suggest he supersedes state officials. The FEC only oversees finances and is one of multiple federal bodies that deals with elections.

In reality, elections in the United States are "highly decentralized," and are primarily administered by thousands of state and local systems rather than a single national system, according to a report by the Congressional Research Service.

On the other hand the U.S. Election Assistance Commissioner Ben Hovland called false claims about the election "baffling," "laughable" and "insulting,"

Multiple fact-checks, including by the New York Times and PolitiFact, found no evidence to support claims that observers were blocked from ballot counting rooms, including in Pennsylvania, which Trainor highlighted in his remarks.

Republican Senator Pat Toomey on Saturday said Brann's ruling "exhausted all plausible legal options" for Trump in Pennsylvania, and he urged the president to "accept the outcome of the election."


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Multiple fact-checks, including by the New York Times and PolitiFact, found no evidence to support claims that observers were blocked from ballot counting rooms, including in Pennsylvania, which Trainor highlighted in his remarks.
They were allowed into an arena sized room but kept behind barriers and weren't allowed to do any closeup observing. When they complained they were told to use binoculars. Lots of photos of that and with the vote counters putting cardboard over the windows to keep anyone else from even looking in. The NYT and PolitiFact are gaslighting you but you don't want to see that.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8426
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:58 pm
They were allowed into an arena sized room but kept behind barriers and weren't allowed to do any closeup observing. When they complained they were told to use binoculars. Lots of photos of that and with the vote counters putting cardboard over the windows to keep anyone else from even looking in.
It is clear that Covid stopped the normal protocols from being observed; social distancing was a priority.

Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton said that Biden would be sworn in in January and added: “The real question is how much damage Trump can do before that happens.”

The president’s efforts were designed mainly to sow chaos and confusion, as a demonstration more of “raw political power” than a genuine legal exercise.

Bolton noted that the Trump campaign has so far lost all but two of more than 30 legal challenges in various states.

“Right now Trump is throwing rocks through windows, he is the political equivalent of a street rioter,” Bolton said.

Another former Trump administration national security adviser, HR McMaster, told CBS’s Face the Nation that Trump’s efforts were “very corrosive” and warned that his actions were sowing doubt among the electorate.

“It’s playing into the hands of our adversaries,” he said, warning that Russia, for example, “doesn’t care who wins” as long as many Americans doubt the result, undermining US democracy.

On Sunday evening, hours after former New Jersey governor and adviser to the president Chris Christie said Trump’s legal team was a “national embarrassment” the campaign issued a statement distancing itself from lawyer Sidney Powell, who has been a prominent figure arguing the Trump case that the election was fraudulent, while positing wild theories but no evidence. It is clear these people should read Nessies dialogue on evidencing. :mrgreen:

Maryland governor, Larry Hogan, another Republican, said he also was confident Biden would be sworn in on schedule on 20 January and said “I’m embarrassed” at the lack of party leadership speaking out to recognize the election result.

Hogan added that he thought Trump’s pressuring last week of state legislators “to somehow try to change the outcome” was “completely outrageous”.

The US used to supervise elections around the world but was now “beginning to look like we’re in a banana republic,” Hogan told CNN’s State of the Union politics show.

Hogan later tweeted, in response to a critical tweet from Trump, who had gone to the golf course for the second time this weekend: “Stop golfing and concede.”

For Trump to maintain any hope of staying in the White House, he would need to eliminate Biden’s 81,000-vote lead in Pennsylvania. The state is due to start certifying its results on Monday – as is Michigan.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Scott »

I agree that the United States is turning into a Banana Republic─toilet paper is gone from the shelves of the stores again─but I don't agree that this is all Trump's doing.

Republicans, especially, who are signaling doom and gloom because Trump's lawyers are challenging things about the election in court forget how early this process is.

While Untermenschen Fake News pundits like Anderson Cooper and Jake Tapper can get all upset about Trump being allowed a minute of broadcast time past November 3rd, it is easy to forget that not so long ago the President wasn't even sworn in until March in the year following the election.

This extended honeymoon period allowed the new regime to pummel the old one with impunity while they waited for "their" baby.

It also allowed the old regime an extended "lame duck" period for getting the nation's and the administration's affairs in order. This provided about as much normalcy as is possible with a democratic system that upsets the apple cart every few years.

The problem with this arose after the Election of 1932 in the worst of the Depression after the 1929 Stock Market Crash. The Roosevelt Administration was committed to Federal activism to end the Depression, and still had to wait until March to take over. This while the defeated Hoover Administration was wedded to the ideology of the business cycle, of laissez faire, of natural law and the free-market system to right itself, that "the business of government IS business," and that the "government that governs least governs best." The Hoover message was not what unemployed Americans wanted to hear. However, other than expanding the "alphabet soup" agencies of the Federal government and bringing lots of Jews into WASP elite circles, the Roosevelt Regime was in reality fairly nonplussed about actually doing something about unemployment until World War II.

This is why the inaugural date was later moved up to January 20th.

Anyway, it is still a bit early in the game. The news media pundits should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think the voting fraud will change anything as far as this election, but it is a serious subject that should be treated soberly.

:)

Election of 1932
Image

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
It is clear that Covid stopped the normal protocols from being observed; social distancing was a priority.
That is about the most asinine excuse for the fraud that's come down the pike since this shitshow started. Covid might have slowed down the observation process but it wouldn't have stopped it dead in its tracks as was done in Philadelphia. I see that you continue to quote the Jewsmedia and absolutely ignore the blatant examples of fraud. Why is that?

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by torus9 »

https://distributednews.com/474016.html

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared "National Emergency" that set an Election Day trap for the "unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure"

This story begins with the little-known executive order signed into existence on September 12, 2018, by President Donald J. Trump. That order, available at Whitehouse.gov, is entitled, "Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election." In that executive order, which almost no one has covered since the day it was signed, President Trump declares a national emergency. That emergency is still in play to this day, and the 2020 election was conducted under this state of emergency, which is a crucial point to understand what's coming next.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9734
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
It is clear that Covid stopped the normal protocols from being observed; social distancing was a priority.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“social distancing” took “priority” over normal proceedure for preventing voter fraud???!! :?
Seriously??!
Wow! You appear to not only have drunk much of — but seem to have dived deep into — the kool-aid! :ugeek:

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
The president’s efforts were designed mainly to sow chaos and confusion, as a demonstration more of “raw political power” than a genuine legal exercise.
Nah! Bullshit. This is just main-stream-media misinformation.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
“Right now Trump is throwing rocks through windows, he is the political equivalent of a street rioter,” Bolton said.
More bullshit to avoid dealing with the actual allegations of voter fraud.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
Another former Trump administration national security adviser, HR McMaster, told CBS’s Face the Nation that Trump’s efforts were “very corrosive” and warned that his actions were sowing doubt among the electorate.
Same as above. Obviously if millions of voters feel they have been cheated and the system doesn’t want to address the evidence then they have to ridicule it. Which is WHY all the m-s-m have been united — from immediately the allegations were made, so before anyone could know for sure — in trying to convince people the fraud allegations are not credible, so not worthy of being taken seriously. Because if people don’t believe that, then the USA may have riots, which may even lead to civil war.
There is a great deal at stake here.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
“It’s playing into the hands of our adversaries,” he said, warning that Russia, for example, “doesn’t care who wins” as long as many Americans doubt the result, undermining US democracy.
Oh boy! :roll: :?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blame Russia again! ????
They did that for 4 years after Hillary lost, and then also it was pure MSM misinformation.
USA’s adversary is not Russia it is Israel and all the Zionist-Jewish fifth columnists in positions of power and influence.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
On Sunday evening, hours after former New Jersey governor and adviser to the president Chris Christie said Trump’s legal team was a “national embarrassment” the campaign issued a statement distancing itself from lawyer Sidney Powell...
Treacherous rats switching ship to protect themselves.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
...who has been a prominent figure arguing the Trump case that the election was fraudulent, while positing wild theories but no evidence.
Yeah, yeah! There is no evidence that they are “wild theories”. Otherwise properly investigate the voter-fraud evidence, the affidavits, etc.
Just saying a thing is so repeatedly, may convince the minions, but those interested in the truth and in facts just need to wait a bit to see if that is accurate.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
Maryland governor, Larry Hogan, another Republican, said... “I’m embarrassed” at the lack of party leadership speaking out to recognize the election result.
Another gullible, easily-manipulated, media-believing, mindless minion jumping ship in order to protect his future career.

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am
Hogan added that he thought Trump’s pressuring last week of state legislators “to somehow try to change the outcome” was “completely outrageous”.
It is actually the other way around. The MSM is trying to convince the mindless masses of the complete opposite of the reality here.
Immediately declaring ALL allegations of voter fraud were ‘sour grapes’ and refusing to take them seriously and allow a PROPER INVESTIGATION of them was what is “completely outrageous”. You have been hood-winked, Hunt.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Turnagain »

been-there wrote:
It is actually the other way around. The MSM is trying to convince the mindless masses of the complete opposite of the reality here.
Immediately declaring ALL allegations of voter fraud were ‘sour grapes’ and refusing to take them seriously and allow a PROPER INVESTIGATION of them was what is “completely outrageous”.
Excellent summation, b-t.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admiral E. Rastus and 21 guests