Muslims assimilate and accept western values...

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Muslims assimilate and accept western values...

Post by Werd »

...just kidding. More attacks on free speech. How about send them back if they don't like the west?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Muslims assimilate and accept western values...

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:29 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 pm
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am
Getting back on topic, what are some revisionist books you recommend?
I've already told you three titles.
viewtopic.php?p=167467#p167467
You said you'd look into it.
viewtopic.php?p=167488#p167488x
I later told you to look into the torture and threats of Rudolf Hoess.
viewtopic.php?p=170715#p170715
I even explained to you that his so called confession about the Bunkers was a lie since documents were uncovered showing that Bunker 1 was truly only for delousing.
viewtopic.php?p=170718#p170718
You also then flipped and decided not to read further recommendations by me because you already made up your mind about the torture and threats against Rudolf Höss. And you put me on ignore
viewtopic.php?p=170725#p170725

You [Enigma Charlie] are clearly not open minded and are here just to waste time.
Exactly!
Anyone who can not admit error even on such a minor, insignificant detail concerning a book I have most definitely read and own — and some parts have read numerous times — is clearly not here for an honest discussion.
Let's read that again:

Anyone who can not admit error even on such a minor, insignificant detail...is clearly not here for an honest discussion.

And what does it say about you who has been caught ignoring:

1. disproportionate Muslim rape, murder and assault in many European countries (including your own Sweden) resulting in many racial tensions, feminists doing a 180 on immigration because they realize that race baiting and skin colour is a distraction from stats, values and behaviour,

and

2. Muslim attacks on free speech showing ONCE AGAIN THEIR FAILURE AND REFUSAL TO INTEGRATE AND ADOPT WESTERN VALUES? WHY SHOULD THE WEST COMMIT SUICIDE JUST TO VIRTUE SIGNAL IT'S NON RACISM?

Werd, stop ignoring that it's Jewish owned NGO ships and Jewish politicians helping bring Muslims in here.

I've exposed it and agreed with you. So you have NO point! My point is that you need to stop letting Muslims off the hook for their behaviour ONCE THEY GET HERE. A and B can both be true; you don't have to just focus on the Jews. You can't just keep screaming "muh Jews" every time a Muslim is caught doing something bad.

With that, here's more western Muslim attacks on free speech.