Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 am
b-t wrote:
Errr... It maybe needs dumbing down a bit for the American audience.
Your defense argument has about as many "what ifs" and "coulda woulda's" as a Nessie post.
Er... well... it was suggested tongue-in-cheek. :)

I did read somewhere that the shooter claimed he thought the macer-guy was ABOUT to be reaching for a concealed gun around his waistline.
Sure. Great argument. Stand-your-ground, then. Brilliant! :roll:

From over here it just looks like some not-so-bright, easily-manipulated people are out looking for trouble.
Well, this one definitely found some.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:14 am

I did read somewhere that the shooter claimed he thought the macer-guy was ABOUT to be reaching for a concealed gun around his waistline.

From over here it just looks like some not-so-bright, easily-manipulated people are out looking for trouble.
There is nothing dumb about patriotic citizens exercising their First Amendment right to protest against the primeval apes and Jews who have been burning their cities.

The timeline shows Mr Keltner retreating before being shot and and the mace was only used after the gun was drawn. This was a cold blooded Antifa murder.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:24 pm
been-there wrote:

There is nothing dumb about patriotic citizens exercising their First Amendment right to protest against the primeval apes...
That you categorise other homosapiens “exercising THEIR First Amendment right to protest” as primeval apes I think shows both a double-standard AND an irrational approach to what is occurring, Charles.
Firstly, you are racistly judging and condemning a whole race for the actions of a minority within it.
Secondly, if you seriously think that a whole ethnic group of people are primeval apes purely because of their skin colour then I think that demonstrates that you clearly are NOT going to be able discuss this reasonably, fairly and intelligently.

Whatever.
Not-so-bright, easily-manipulated people were manipulated into going out looking for CONFLICT and one of them named Lee Keltner DID find some.
I hope we can agree on that much.

And it ironically was an example of white-on-white violence. :ugeek:

Here is a video sequence of all the photos on bitchute:
[/url]
-- Anonymous

Charles Traynor

been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:17 pm

That you categorise other homosapiens “exercising THEIR First Amendment right to protest” as primeval apes I think shows both a double-standard AND an irrational approach to what is occurring, Charles.
Firstly, you are racistly judging and condemning a whole race for the actions of a minority within it.
Secondly, if you seriously think that a whole ethnic group of people are primeval apes purely because of their skin colour then I think that demonstrates that you clearly are NOT going to be able discuss this reasonably, fairly and intelligently.

I categorise people the way they deserve to be categorised. Niggers, homosexuals, junkies, Jews and fat white women running around killing, raping and burning down whole city blocks is NOT “exercising THEIR First Amendment right to protest” it is hate filled scum destroying what they could never hope to create in a million years. And yes, most black people are primeval apes.

Your irrational approach to the race question clearly demonstrates to me you are mentally unfit to discuss this topic in a rational non-emotional manner.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

(((Zach Newman’s))) Jew lawyer gave a short interview with the controlled media. He said his client has received numerous death threats and fears for his life—Lol! I wonder why?

He also said (((Newman))) was being treated purely as a witness by the police. Hopefully that will change very soon and he will be put behind bars where he belongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxOAZJ-78E
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charles Traynor

I got these screen shots from the video Scott posted. In it Helen H. Richardson lies that she was unaware who Dolloff was. This is damning and it is not very surprising she deleted her twitter account. I wonder what she told the police when they questioned her? With any luck Richardson will be interviewed by the police again and this time will be led to a cell next to (((Zack Newmann))) and Dolloff when the interview finishes.

Charles Traynor

Well said Reidar.

Charles Traynor

Dolloff is in the aim and ready to fire his pistol before the mace was sprayed at him. Mr. Keltner had acted in self defence when he sprayed the mace during his attempt to retreat from the conflict with the 9News/Antifa murderer.

Charles Traynor

In this interview with Tucker Carlson an eyewitness relates how he saw (((Newman))), Dolloff and Jeremiah Elliott huddled together conspiring immediately before the Patriot Muster rally finished. The 9News team were intent on causing trouble and because of their actions an innocent man ended up being killed.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

I have no horse-in-the race, nor any dog-in-the-fight.
But it seems clear from the two photos below that it was Keltner who made it a physically violent interaction.

I understand that people who have picked the losing side in this confrontation will be trying to interpret it differently. :ugeek:
been-there wrote:

Well, Lee Keltner definitely found some.

-- Anonymous