Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Charles Traynor »

been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Ok. Here is my summarisation.
The guy was celebrating the killing of a man who he felt had just threatened him and whom he regarded as a ‘white supremacist’.

Do you see the difference from how you portrayed it?
Lol! b-t you are so funny at times. The mixed race abomination had spent the greater part of the day provoking violence on behalf of the Denver Post and you regard him to be the victim. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Scott wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:45 am
Remember that Leftists oppose the freedom-of-speech of their opponents and literally call it Violence; at the same time, Leftists regard their own literal Violence as freedom-of-speech.
Literally SPOT ON.
:!:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:49 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:05 pm
Ok. Here is my summarisation.
The guy was celebrating the killing of a man who he felt had just threatened him and whom he regarded as a ‘white supremacist’.

Do you see the difference from how you portrayed it?
Lol! b-t you are so funny at times. The mixed race abomination Kelly had spent the greater part of the day provoking violence on behalf of the Denver Post and you regard him to be the victim. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow!
That is how you interpreted the words I wrote?
Well, there is a big part of the problem right there:
you miscomprehend simple statements, so blinded are you by your irrational prejudices.

Look again and see if you can see your mistake. I’ve highlighted the key words to try and help you.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Carl Richard Baker

Post by Carl Richard Baker »

This is the type of creature Jeffk and others at the Skeptics forum regard as a hero. :roll:
Jeffk1970 on allowing pedophiles to have access to children:

“But in the end that’s a community choice along with a parental choice to let children attend.”

Charles Traynor

Okay, it appears as though Jacob Kelly is not the name of the Mulatto. It may be an alias he uses when engaging in “peaceful” demonstrations. He is named as Jeremiah Elliott in a police affidavit and application for arrest warrant.

Sadly Lee Keltner's son was present when his father was murdered.

https://www.westword.com/news/9news-at- ... s-11824800

Elliot appears to be a bit of a fantasist who lied about working as an armed guard for a year. The truth is he was fired after one week because he was a typically unreliable nigger crossbreed.

He CLAIMED to have Worked in Denver as An Armed Security Guard - It was a Lie

According to Elliott's LinkedIn Profile, he claimed to have worked as an armed security guard in Denver for Gen 1 Protection, LLC.

But that was a lie. According to the management at Gen 1, they fired Elliott after just a week for being unreliable. He never even got licensed in the city.
Full article here

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Now the uncensored police paperwork has become available we can positively identify (((Zachary Newman))) as the fourth member of the Antifa terror cell who murdered Lee Keltner.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Criminal Law Attorney Robert Ruler from the R&R Law Group in Scottsdale does YouTube podcasts that analyze legal issues in the media. He did a pretty thorough analysis of the Kyle Rittenhouse case and this one is the Matthew Dolloff shooting of Lee Keltner.

It is a little long at over 47 minutes but pretty thorough. It looks like Dolloff is toast unless the woke authorities can corrupt the process somehow. Already the Denver PD fibbed and said that Dolloff was not Antifa. How they would know this immediately is questionable.

Furthermore, the efforts to hush the facts of the matter are bound to fail in today's electronically connected society, so transparency is better, especially with (((people))) calling for dumb simians to go riot when they don't have any clue about the facts. Since this is an election year I was expecting a Summer of BLM and Antifa rioting even before the George Floyd arrest and overdose.

One thing that I found very interesting that is discussed in the video below, is that Murder One charges can stick with only a split-second of premeditation. I am not sure that I agree with that application of the law, but according to Robert Ruler that is what it is.

So what "premeditation" for 1st Degree Murder means here is Dolloff choosing to pull the trigger on Keltner when he was not in fear of deadly force by a "reasonable" standard. Careful analysis appears that Keltner discharged the can of pepper spray about a half second before Dolloff pulled the trigger on the 9mm handgun, so who fired first is basically irrelevant since the pepper spray cannot be construed as a deadly assault, especially with Keltner backing away. On the video you can hear the hiss of the spray can and the report from the gun.

In the event, the pepper spray is shot into the wind and disperses harmlessly. Hmmm, I would say that pepper spray is not good to take to these rallies as this probably will not do anything but get you into trouble if you do need to defend yourself. At least Kyle Rittenhouse had an AR-15.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:41 pm
...Murder One charges can stick with only a split-second of premeditation. ...according to Robert Ruler that is what it [the law] is.

So what "premeditation" for 1st Degree Murder means here is Dolloff choosing to pull the trigger on Keltner when he was not in fear of deadly force by a "reasonable" standard. Careful analysis appears that Keltner discharged the can of pepper spray about a half second before Dolloff pulled the trigger on the 9mm handgun, so who fired first is basically irrelevant since the pepper spray cannot be construed as a deadly assault, especially with Keltner backing away. On the video you can hear the hiss of the spray can and the report from the gun.
Here is a probable defence argument:
“I saw he was going to mace me and then who knew what he would do when I was thus incapacitated? Therefore I had no choice but to use deadly force as he could have killed me when I wasn’t looking and even able to look”.

Errr... It maybe needs dumbing down a bit for the American audience. ;)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
Errr... It maybe needs dumbing down a bit for the American audience.
Your defense argument has about as many "what ifs" and "coulda woulda's" as a Nessie post.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 pm
Scott wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:41 pm
...Murder One charges can stick with only a split-second of premeditation. ...according to Robert Ruler that is what it [the law] is.

Here is a probable defence argument:

“I saw he was going to mace me and then who knew what he would do when I was thus incapacitated? Therefore I had no choice but to use deadly force as he could have killed me when I wasn’t looking and even able to look”.

Errr... It maybe needs dumbing down a bit for the American audience. ;)

Well, that might work if you were accosted in a dark alley on your way home from work by someone brandishing pepper spray or were being chased by the Klan.

But this is at the Denver Civic Center and there are cops everywhere, probably with orders to give BLM-Antifa wide lattitude. Unless Keltner was advancing with a knife out or something, Dolloff has no case. He had no reason to even pull his pistol. He screwed up.

Remember the 2018 Florida shooting of the Magic Negro Markeis McGlockton by concealed-carry Redneck Michael Drejka?

Well, Drejka had the White Privilege to complain in person to McGlockton's baby mama because they had parked illegally in the handicapped parking stall while Markeis went into the convenience store for blunts.

And the Sistah dint like that, No Sir!, so she got out of the car to fight Drejka and shriek like they do. (I have experienced this myself when one of them almost ran me over in the Post Office parking lot.)

Upon exiting the store and seeing this, McGlockton acted impulsively and sprang like an NFL beast, tackling Drejka from behind and then standing over him menacingly. The prosecution and Negro apologists argued that McGlockton then backed off, but that is not what I see. (Mrs. McGlockton does not retreat one whit either.)

Drejka had just enough time to pull his little Derringer and cap McGlockton, who realizing that he had messed up, staggered away in retreat and ultimately expired.

Drejka should not have even been charged given Florida's Stand Your Ground Law, but he was sentenced to twenty years in prison as though he were part of a lynching gone wrong.

Drejka was also severely criticized for complaining about the parking infraction to McGlockton's baby mama, Britany Jacobs, who was waiting in the car. But in fact if he had called the police instead and this somehow led to McGlockton having a misadventure with the police when he chimped out, then Drejka would still be accused of causing murder (although he would not be in jail).

If Drejka deserves any time in jail for what happened, Britany Jacobs should get at least half as much. These people go through life thinking that it is all part of a knockout game─doing unto others─and now they are learning that it's open season on Whitey.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)