Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Turnagain

Re: Race War USA – Commie Revolution 2020

Post by Turnagain »

Shame on you, torus. That's no way for a well-behaved and obedient little goy to talk.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

RIP Lee Keltner

Lee Keltner, 49, has become the latest American patriot to be murdered by Antifa. The killer, Mathew Doloff, was an unlicensed security guard illegally contracted to protect journalists working for CNN affiliate KUSA-TV (security guards must be licensed in Denver).

Dolloff was initially identified as a private security guard who was contracted through Pinkerton by CNN affiliate KUSA-TV to accompany staff at protests, the station said in a statement.

However, Dolloff is not licensed to be a security guard in Denver, according to Eric Escudero, a spokesman for the city's Department of Excise and Licenses.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/12/us/ ... index.html

Scum: Mathew Robert Dolloff

Who would hire a scruffy looking individual with a spotty face to be their bodyguard? I know I wouldn’t. The MSM are currently working overtime to make it appear as if Dolloff has no connections with the radical left. However, a tattoo clearly seen on Dolloff’s wrist at the time of his arrest gives the game away.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

It should be noted that the mixed race abomination and provocateur whose actions ultimately led to Mr. Keltner’s death also kicked off violence at a Bernie Sanders event earlier this year. The ultra violence currently being directed against ordinary Americans is being orchestrated by the Jew. Amerika Erwache!

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Until the shooting, the protesters mainly chanted and yelled at each other, separated by police, The Denver Post reported. Video of the incident posted to social media showed the shooting victim [Lee Keltner, age 49] involved in a tense dispute with a man wearing a "Black Guns Matter" T-shirt [Jacob Kelly]. The video shows the victim stepping away from the man, and then seconds later, he is shot by another person [Matthew Dolloff, age 30].

It is getting harder and harder to find clips showing Jacob Kelly, the filthy-mouthed Mulatto wearing the "Black Guns Matter" T-shirt. He is shown at minute 1:40 on the video HERE walking away from the scene of the shooting death of Lee Keltner yelling :

"One less White fuckin' Soop-remm-ist! Fuck yeah! Right in the fuckin' dome!"

Mainstream media has already forgotten about the shrieking mulatto that Mr. Keltner was confronting immediately before he stepped away and was shot by Antifa "security guard" Matthew Dolloff, but alternative media identifies the mystery meat man as the BLM-Antifa agitator, Jacob Kelly.

More to follow for sure ...

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Apparently the "Black Guns Matter" mystery meat guy was arrested by Denver police (see below) but I can't find much about him so far. I assume that the name Jacob Kelly is correct, but I'm not totally sure since there is a paucity of sources on him other than the Antifa soup stuff.

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This video (below) is a pretty good compilation in real time.

The verbal confrontation with "Black Guns Matter" Jacob Kelly starts at about 0:30 and gets pretty intense at minute 1:00 and continues...

At 1:16 Lee Keltner notices something and immediately disengages with Kelly to deal with some other threat off camera─presumably presented by Dolloff─all out of frame and to the right.

At first Keltner's wingman follows him to the new threat, but at 1:20 he gets distracted from this by the ongoing problems with Kelly─just before the actual shooting of Keltner at minute 1:24.

That is four seconds that Mr. Keltner's wingman probably wishes he could have back. Mr. Wingman (not sure of his name) was very good indeed, but he could not be in two places at once, and Keltner obviously should have stayed put rather than engaging Dolloff.

After Dollioff is captured by the police, the tape is cut and gets to the next part, as already mentioned above, where at 1:40 Jacob Kelly is walking away boasting loudly about the killing of a White man.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:53 am
... Jacob Kelly is walking away boasting loudly about the killing of a White man...
Scott, I see you doing the same thing here, as you did in the other reply (analysed here).
I suggest that you are making small, subtle but hugely important misrepresentations.
As Kelly DID NOT “boast about killing a White man”.

So... Can you see what you did there?

Here is a friendly challenge: have another go at summarising his recorded comments. Then I will give my summarisation and we can compare. :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 am
Scott wrote:
... Jacob Kelly is walking away boasting loudly about the killing of a White man...
Scott, I see you doing the same thing here, as you did in the other reply (analysed here).
I suggest that you are making small, subtle but hugely important misrepresentations.
As Kelly DID NOT “boast about killing a White man”.

Here is a friendly challenge: have another go at summarising his recorded comments. Then I will give my summarisation and we can compare. :ugeek:

What I heard at minute 1:40 is exactly this:

YES, this begs the question of what is a "White fuckin' Supremm-ist," but remember that these people already think that any WHITE person who advocates for interests the Communists (or Jews) oppose is a Racist by definition,

Prove that hatmaker Mr. Ketner was any such thing as a Fascist.

Remember that Leftists oppose the freedom-of-speech of their opponents and literally call it Violence; at the same time, Leftists regard their own literal Violence as freedom-of-speech.

This is not hard to understand.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:45 am
been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 am
Scott wrote:
As Kelly DID NOT “boast about the killing of a White man”.

Here is a friendly challenge: have another go at summarising his recorded comments. Then I will give my summarisation and we can compare.
What I heard at minute 1:40 is exactly this:
Now you are quoting.
You were asked to give a summarisation. :)

Scott wrote:
YES, this begs the question of what is a "White fuckin' Supremm-ist," but remember that these people already think that any WHITE person who advocates for interests the Communists (or Jews) oppose is a Racist by definition.
Ok. Here is my summarisation.
The guy was celebrating the killing of a man who he felt had just threatened him and whom he regarded as a ‘white supremacist’.

Do you see the difference from how you portrayed it?

He was NOT “boasting”.
And he was not celebrating because the guy who was shot was ‘white’.

SUGGESTION: I suggest you misrepresented his words to reach a FALSE conclusion, in order to support and justify a viewpoint that is not based in reality, but is predicated upon a denial of it.

Scott wrote:
Remember that Leftists oppose the freedom-of-speech of their opponents and literally call it Violence; at the same time, Leftists regard their own literal Violence as freedom-of-speech.
This is not hard to understand.
Sure, that is what is occurring. But I think you make another error by categorising it as a purely ‘leftist’ hypocrisy.
That has been precisely what has been occurring with historical revision. As evidenced by the violence of Jews and Jewish organisations against peaceful speakers Robert Faurisson, Ernst Zündel, etc., etc.
That has been precisely what has occurred with civil rights protestors. As evidenced by the violence of far-right supporters organisations against peaceful speakers like MLK, etc.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Charles Traynor

[Edit: It appears the real name of the mulatto is Jeremiah Elliott I have changed the name throughout the post]

Jacob Kelly does appear to be the correct name for the mulatto

Jeremiah Elliott with Helen H. Richardson of the Denver Post in the background wearing the orange lumi vest. Helen has deleted her twitter account. I’d probably delete mine too if it implicated me in the unlawful death of an innocent man.

Elliott had worked all day with Helen Richardson, Mathew Dolloff and another male from the Denver Post attempting to kick off violence so the reporters could get some good stories and action photographs of “White Supremacists” causing trouble.

Antifa/BLM thugs don’t work with the press unless they trust them and that trust doesn’t suddenly happen overnight. I believe it will eventually come out that the Denver Post and Jeremiah Elliott had a longstanding working relationship probably dating back to the beginning of the commie revolution.

This is a good video showing Elliott and the reporters working together at various locations during the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OhrCoFlrM

Here Helen Richardson wants to know where the police are taking her guy after the shooting. I believe she is talking about her colleague from 9News and not Dolloff the bodyguard.

Here Elliott is trying to provoke old men to fight him.

Here Elliot insults a black patriot (note he is wearing a grey hoodie here)

Here is Elliot starting trouble at the Bernie Sanders rally in Denver. I wonder how much he was paid?
https://denver.cbslocal.com/wp-content/ ... us.mp4?_=1

More pictures of Helen Richardson and Elliott working together.

Ever the cast iron professional Helen Richardson keeps the camera rolling even after she has instigated the death of an innocent man. There is no doubt the Denver Post/9News and Antifa/BLM were working together and it won’t take the police long to piece together what happened. I don’t know what the laws are in Colorado but when reporters conspire with communist scum to cause violence and their own bodyguard winds up killing an innocent man as a direct result of that violence, I am guessing certain parties are in severe shit.

The Denver Post has shown itself to be a Jew infested enemy of truth and I hope to God they are bankrupted because of this murder.
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.