Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:45 pm
Ooh! Jeff1970 is getting just so indignant. He wrote:
Please point out...exactly...where I said...anywhere...that I approve of pedophilia.
Well, Jeff, you point out where I said that I watched "tranny panty" videos.
BTW, did you know that trannys have special schlong hiding undies? I didn't but yep, I saw a guy showing/demonstrating a pair on the internet. Damnedest thing. From the videos I've seen of Michelle/Michael his strenuous dancing must have caused his package to come adrift.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php ... &start=270

:P

So, anyway, go ahead and show me where I said I supported pedophiles or pedophilia.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:34 am
Hey, is this you, Werd?

https://twitter.com/brentterhune/statu ... 24449?s=21
Click and it reads:
Brent Terhune
@BrentTerhune
2A. Follower of Christ. #Trump2020 Make liberals cry again.
HAHAHAHA! FOLLOWER OF CHRIST? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! I'VE BEEN A GOOD LITTLE ATHEIST SINCE 13!

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Werd wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:56 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:34 am
Hey, is this you, Werd?

https://twitter.com/brentterhune/statu ... 24449?s=21
HAHAHAHA! FOLLOWER OF CHRIST? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! I'VE BEEN A GOOD LITTLE ATHEIST SINCE 13!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope he was joking with that question!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Too bad, Jeff, but I don't actively seek out tranny panty videos on the internet as you claim. You, on the other hand, actively support legislation in California that is favorable to pedophiles. Here is your quote:
Uh, Turnagain, that law is an updated version of another law that gives judges discretion on whether or not to make someone register as a sex offender.
The law seeks the same relief from registering as a sex offender for butt-bandits as it does for kiddy diddlers. As a liberal you support both pedophiles and kiddy diddlers. It explains why you hate Trump and are devoted to the homosexual Barry Obunghole and his tranny partner.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeff's post included for context:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:46 am
BTW, did you know that trannys have special schlong hiding undies? I didn't but yep, I saw a guy showing/demonstrating a pair on the internet. Damnedest thing. From the videos I've seen of Michelle/Michael his strenuous dancing must have caused his package to come adrift.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php ... &start=270

:P

So, anyway, go ahead and show me where I said I supported pedophiles or pedophilia.
Followed by...
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:46 am
Too bad, Jeff, but I don't actively seek out tranny panty videos on the internet as you claim. You, on the other hand, actively support legislation in California that is favorable to pedophiles.
I don't think that's accurate. I think Jeff's right on the money with this one.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4282

Please take your time and read this in full. Find a problem with the bold text and the red text I made in that topic. Otherwise, you're in the wrong on this one I think.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:27 pm
I work with a gay man who I happen to call a friend. His homosexuality is his business. I have gay family members. They are perfectly upstanding citizens in every way. I’d trust them around my children and in fact I have.
I would never ever, under any circumstances allow a homosexual to get anywhere near my children. Homosexuality is a disease which is deliberately spread by those who are infected with it.

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Pedophiles who attack older children will primarily perpetuate against the sex of their preference.

[Emphasis mine]
Nice try with the semantics, Jeff. Paedophiles actually get their kicks from molesting very young prepubescent children. Paedophiles do not target older children! Homosexuals typically target early to mid pubescent male teens. Homosexuals are sodomites who suffer from a “disease of the soul”.

Jeffk1970 wrote:

I know this because part of my job entailed knowing about it, the characteristics of attackers and their motivations. I don’t politicize it (unlike others) because it’s not a political issue.
If you are as knowledgeable about this subject as you claim to be, you are also well aware current research clearly demonstrates homosexual and lesbian couples sexually molest and physically abuse children at a much higher rate than normal heterosexual couples.

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Nor do I support things like, whatever you call them, transsexual library time or whatever. I’m pretty liberal but not that liberal. But in the end that’s a community choice along with a parental choice to let children attend.

We know what you are Jeff!
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:06 am
I suppose he could have been...
It’s a parody account and yes I was joking.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:31 pm
I work with a gay man who I happen to call a friend. His homosexuality is his business. I have gay family members. They are perfectly upstanding citizens in every way. I’d trust them around my children and in fact I have.

I would never ever, under any circumstances allow a homosexual to get anywhere near my children. Homosexuality is a disease which is deliberately spread by those who are infected with it.
That’s because you are a vile person, Charles. Frankly having this discussion makes me feel contaminated by the ugliness that makes your miserable soul reek. When I am done typing this comment I will feel compelled to wash my hands and sterilize this phone.
Am I clear?
Right. A cartoon.

That’s nice. Some screen shot with a random person saying this is their agenda. Got it.

Do I need to admonish you like I do Turnagain about hunting for information in the dark corners of the internet where the morons dwell?

Pedophiles who attack older children will primarily perpetuate against the sex of their preference.
[Emphasis mine]
Good for you, do you want a cookie?
Nice try with the semantics, Jeff. Paedophiles actually get their kicks from molesting very young prepubescent children.
Except that your Wikipedia article extends that definition to the age of 13:
Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4]
Hence “older children.”
Paedophiles do not target older children!
How would one describe a child of 10? A toddler?
Homosexuals typically target early to mid pubescent male teens.
Is that what morons who dwell in the dark corners of the internet tell you or did you imagine that all on your own?
Homosexuals are sodomites who suffer from a “disease of the soul”.
Then you have something in common with these imaginary homosexuals...a diseased soul.

I know this because part of my job entailed knowing about it, the characteristics of attackers and their motivations. I don’t politicize it (unlike others) because it’s not a political issue.

If you are as knowledgeable about this subject as you claim to be, you are also well aware current research clearly demonstrates homosexual and lesbian couples sexually molest and physically abuse children at a much higher rate than normal heterosexual couples.
Current research from right-wing morons? The idiots who dwell in the dark corners of the internet? YouTube videos created by retards? Crap spread on Twitter?

All the above?
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Nor do I support things like, whatever you call them, transsexual library time or whatever. I’m pretty liberal but not that liberal. But in the end that’s a community choice along with a parental choice to let children attend.
We know what you are Jeff!
Charles, let me tell you in all honesty that whatever you think you know about me means less than nothing to me.