Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:50 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:44 pm
You equate some quotes promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism from a few Jews
At least you admit it.
to mean that Jews collectively advocate such ideas.
Um, no. You keep making shit up. :roll:
That’s a flawed concept and utterly ridiculous.
Good thing I agree with you.
What SOME Jews think does not mean that ALL Jews think that way. So, again, I’ll repeat... that does not mean that “Jews” are promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism it means that “SOME Jews” are promoting those ideas - just like SOME non-Jews are as well.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9828
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:03 am
What SOME Jews think does not mean that ALL Jews think that way. So, again, I’ll repeat... that does not mean that “Jews” are promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism it means that “SOME Jews” are promoting those ideas - just like SOME non-Jews are as well.
Those non juden or goy are corrupted by der juden.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Werd
Posts: 11010
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Werd »

Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:03 am
What SOME Jews think does not mean that ALL Jews think that way.
Good thing I agree with you. Is that starting to sink in?
So, again, I’ll repeat... that does not mean that “Jews” are promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism it means that “SOME Jews” are promoting those ideas - just like SOME non-Jews are as well.
Good thing I agree with you. Is that starting to sink in?

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:29 am
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:03 am
What SOME Jews think does not mean that ALL Jews think that way.
Good thing I agree with you. Is that starting to sink in?
So, again, I’ll repeat... that does not mean that “Jews” are promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism it means that “SOME Jews” are promoting those ideas - just like SOME non-Jews are as well.
Good thing I agree with you. Is that starting to sink in?
So start adding “SOME” before your assertion that Jews are promoting multiculturalism and mass immigration.

And don’t forget to add that “SOME” non-Jews are also promoting multiculturalism and mass immigration.

Good boy.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Werd
Posts: 11010
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Werd »

Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:08 am
So start adding “SOME” before your assertion that Jews are promoting multiculturalism and mass immigration.
I didn't have to. It was obvious in my post when I said "many." Many is not all. You just don't understand English. This is your faux pax. Not mine. :lol:

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:25 am
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:08 am
So start adding “SOME” before your assertion that Jews are promoting multiculturalism and mass immigration.
I didn't have to. It was obvious in my post when I said "many." Many is not all. You just don't understand English. This is your faux pax. Not mine. :lol:
You clearly don't understand the difference between 'some' and 'many'.

You've not proven that 'many Jews' advocate for mass immigration and multiculturalism.

As I said, you are definitely special, but not in the way you think you are. :lol:
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Werd
Posts: 11010
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Werd »

Many doesn't even have to mean a majority.
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 am
You've not proven that 'many Jews' advocate for mass immigration and multiculturalism.
Yes I have. Some Jews even admit it themselves. Case in point.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2830
Jews and Immigration: Time for Change
Marcus Alethia • March 26, 2017
From looking at the writers of many op-ed pieces or from looking through Jewish publications such as Forward, it is clear that Jews are disproportionately lobbying in favor of immigration and against deportation or immigration restrictions. Jewish organizations ostensibly formed to lobby for Jewish interests are on the side of resettling more Muslim refugees. Some voices on this side go so far as to call for “open borders” as in a recent piece in Salon. Most of the left has long decried the idea of White interests or White rights as being inherently racist in a way that Black rights or Latino interests aren’t. See for instance David Aaronovitch’s recent op-ed “Defending ‘white interests’ can never be right” in the Financial Times.

I think Jews are on the wrong side of this debate, and have been for decades.
[...]

The Jewish support for so-called “immigrant rights” is supposed to be rooted in the Jewish experience of diaspora and constant movement. Being exiled from our home in ancient times, we should feel sympathy with others who need to leave their homes in modern times. Jews have prospered in America because it is a multicultural society with such a rainbow of peoples that no true majority exists, or will soon, if current demographic trends continue.

I think Jews should be looking at this in another way.

[...]

The great story of Jewish diaspora does not end in a borderless world, it ends in Zionism, and Israel. Despite the countless mistakes the Zionists have made and continue to make, the basic reasonableness of their position remains: a people need a homeland. Israel is very far from perfect but at least it is a home that provides a haven for a people. Our great mistake is thinking this situation is unique to Jews — a point the Palestinians vainly try to remind us of.

[...]

Imagine if Israel admitted enormous numbers of non-Jewish immigrants, say Muslim Kurds, and made them citizens. I greatly admire the Kurds, and I’m sure Israeli society wouldn’t suffer from a few new Kurdish citizens. But imagine that their numbers were so many that Kurds, along with Palestinian Arabs, were projected to outnumber the Jews in 50 years. The Jews would once again be a minority. Jewish leftist, liberals, and even neocons pretend that this is different. How exactly so?

What is the moral imperative for European Whites to become the minority in their homelands? Africa’s population is projected to triple in the next century. How many African migrants must Europe take in? How many refugees from Muslim countries? Must Houellebecq’s vision become a reality?

[...]

Jewish organizations and activists use the Holocaust as a reminder of the immorality of not taking in people under specific threat. In these specifics they are right — I think it was morally wrong to turn the St. Louis back and not arrange for later temporary safe haven for the 20,000 Jewish child refugees. Similarly, few people think that genuine war refugees fleeing for their lives from ISIS should just be treated with a shrug and left to die. But the lesson drawn is also wrong. After World War II, the Jews of Europe poured mainly into Israel. For Jews, the lesson of the Holocaust was that Jews needed a homeland, not that any particular country should take them in. Now having a homeland, Jews have no business denying other nations their own, and a people’s desire to control their demographic destiny is their fundamental and moral right. There are other ways of helping war refugees without making them a permanent presence in your nation, such as peacefully settling them in their own culture regions.
Don't blame me for what Jews are saying in Jewish sources about a lot of left wing Jews pushing for open borders in other parts of the world, but strangely, not in Israel. :lol:

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:58 am
Many doesn't even have to mean a majority.
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 am
You've not proven that 'many Jews' advocate for mass immigration and multiculturalism.
Yes I have. Some Jews even admit it themselves. Case in point.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2830
Jews and Immigration: Time for Change
Marcus Alethia • March 26, 2017
From looking at the writers of many op-ed pieces or from looking through Jewish publications such as Forward, it is clear that Jews are disproportionately lobbying in favor of immigration and against deportation or immigration restrictions. Jewish organizations ostensibly formed to lobby for Jewish interests are on the side of resettling more Muslim refugees. Some voices on this side go so far as to call for “open borders” as in a recent piece in Salon. Most of the left has long decried the idea of White interests or White rights as being inherently racist in a way that Black rights or Latino interests aren’t. See for instance David Aaronovitch’s recent op-ed “Defending ‘white interests’ can never be right” in the Financial Times.

I think Jews are on the wrong side of this debate, and have been for decades.
[...]

The Jewish support for so-called “immigrant rights” is supposed to be rooted in the Jewish experience of diaspora and constant movement. Being exiled from our home in ancient times, we should feel sympathy with others who need to leave their homes in modern times. Jews have prospered in America because it is a multicultural society with such a rainbow of peoples that no true majority exists, or will soon, if current demographic trends continue.

I think Jews should be looking at this in another way.

[...]

The great story of Jewish diaspora does not end in a borderless world, it ends in Zionism, and Israel. Despite the countless mistakes the Zionists have made and continue to make, the basic reasonableness of their position remains: a people need a homeland. Israel is very far from perfect but at least it is a home that provides a haven for a people. Our great mistake is thinking this situation is unique to Jews — a point the Palestinians vainly try to remind us of.

[...]

Imagine if Israel admitted enormous numbers of non-Jewish immigrants, say Muslim Kurds, and made them citizens. I greatly admire the Kurds, and I’m sure Israeli society wouldn’t suffer from a few new Kurdish citizens. But imagine that their numbers were so many that Kurds, along with Palestinian Arabs, were projected to outnumber the Jews in 50 years. The Jews would once again be a minority. Jewish leftist, liberals, and even neocons pretend that this is different. How exactly so?

What is the moral imperative for European Whites to become the minority in their homelands? Africa’s population is projected to triple in the next century. How many African migrants must Europe take in? How many refugees from Muslim countries? Must Houellebecq’s vision become a reality?

[...]

Jewish organizations and activists use the Holocaust as a reminder of the immorality of not taking in people under specific threat. In these specifics they are right — I think it was morally wrong to turn the St. Louis back and not arrange for later temporary safe haven for the 20,000 Jewish child refugees. Similarly, few people think that genuine war refugees fleeing for their lives from ISIS should just be treated with a shrug and left to die. But the lesson drawn is also wrong. After World War II, the Jews of Europe poured mainly into Israel. For Jews, the lesson of the Holocaust was that Jews needed a homeland, not that any particular country should take them in. Now having a homeland, Jews have no business denying other nations their own, and a people’s desire to control their demographic destiny is their fundamental and moral right. There are other ways of helping war refugees without making them a permanent presence in your nation, such as peacefully settling them in their own culture regions.
Don't blame me for what Jews are saying in Jewish sources about a lot of left wing Jews pushing for open borders in other parts of the world, but strangely, not in Israel. :lol:
As I've already pointed out, as long as you put 'some' Jews then it's okay. Your usage of 'many' is misleading and I suspect was deliberate anyway.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Werd
Posts: 11010
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Werd »

Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:12 pm
Your usage of 'many' is misleading.
Get your head out of the clouds. :lol:

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:34 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:12 pm
Your usage of 'many' is misleading.
Get your head out of the clouds. :lol:
Try and learn the English language.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests