The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The details of allegations of Jewish Ritual Murder.

Post by been-there »

For centuries, Jews have been accused of something called “blood libel” or “ritual murder”: the killing of non-Jews, often children, to use their blood in bizarre religious ceremonies or to make food. As far back as 300 BC, writers have asserted that Jews sacrificed human beings in their religious practice, but it was not until the Middle Ages that such charges became the basis for civil action. Blood libel trials resulted in many Jewish deaths.

Naturally, Jews have denied such charges. The Bible, they said, forbids killing and prohibits the use of blood. Anyone making such claims is merely whipping up anti-Semitism and inciting anti-Jewish action. Even today, the mainstream view is that all such charges are mere “anti-Semitic canards” comprising a most dangerous sort of Jew-hatred. Blood libel, say the Jews, has no basis in fact.

But is that true? Until recently, few would have disagreed. But then in the early 2000s, a Jewish-Italian historian, Ariel Toaff, undertook extensive research into the matter. He concluded that not all blood libel cases could be automatically dismissed, and that certain sects of Ashkenazi Jews may well have manifested their hatred of Gentiles in a ritual use of non-Jewish blood. Blood libel, it seems, has a substantial factual basis.

Passovers of Blood is certainly one of the most controversial books of the 21st century. If certain Jews did — and perhaps still do — harbour an intense hatred of Gentiles, and if they did — and perhaps still do — use human blood in certain religious rituals, then this has very ominous implications for present-day relations between Jews and non-Jews around the world.

-- Clemens & Blair, 2020, paperback, 350 pp.

https://www.thomasdaltonphd.com/
been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.

Now I have done that. And to my shock and suprise the evidence confirming the accuracy of the cases of it seems to me to be overwhelming.
Jeff's dishonesty and wilfully stubborn, self-delusional refusal to actually engage with the facts and evidence of it, seems therefore again quite revealing. I think it shows a mindset that CAN NOT think unassisted, can not revise, can not re-assess.
AND I think it AGAIN points to the successful utility of using the 'anti-semite' accusation to enforce conformity of view.

I read the wikipedia entry on 'blood libel' to understand what that enforced conformity of view is, and to check if I had perhaps been misinformed.
I also have been checking to see what scholarly views there are on this, yet another, Jewish-controlled and thought-policed HISTORICAL subject.

I came across an article reviewing a recently published book on the subject. The book is called ‘Blood Libel’ by Magda Teter, published this year 2020.

And here I observed an interesting method of what I now see as an obfuscating of the details of all the cases throughout history. Fascinatingly it mirrors the exact same issue that Jews who want to outlaw 'holocaust' historical revision have. A similar strategy is being used to discredit detailed information.
The same 'problem' Jews have in both cases is the DETAILS getting well-known due to advances in technology.

Before it was the invention of the printing press that was seen as the problem. Suddenly people right across Europe had access to detailed information of almost the EXACT SAME occurrences of ritual murder and of the similar accusations against Jewish communities believed to be committing them.
In this article, a reviewer BLAMED the printing innovation for spreading an 'anti-semitic' hate trope.
Obviously the equally possible alternative understanding is that the printing innovation was responsible for spreading not libel but the factual DETAILS and similarities of the cases all across Europe of these murders where Jewish communities existed.
The times of Israel wrote:Although the events in Italy [ritualised murder of a child called Simon] and England [ritualised murder of a child called William] appear similar on the surface, something took place between the two incidents.

For three centuries, accounts of Jewish “ritual murders” had been confined to local lore and monastic chronicles. There was not widespread access to the tales, so the blood libel had little credibility with the public. Then, in the mid-fifteenth century, Gutenberg’s printing press changed everything.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/myth-of-j ... ood-libel/
As was observed here, the Jewish press made a big deal out of the recent painting of the medieval murder of Simon of Trent.
I didn't see the story anywhere else. Plus almost ALL the search results that came up of articles covering the story were JEWISH owned outlets aimed at Jewish readerships.

Here is the thing I just noticed.
A.) A recent book blamed the spread of an allegedly anti-semitic falsehood on the printing revolution which made sharing information available to anyone who was literate. They claim the problem was an innovation which took control of information out of the hands of the establishment: the Church, monarchy and aristocracy.
This is the explanation given for why this supposed 'blood libel' spread so widely across Europe.

B.) SIMILARLY the invention of — and easy access to — the internet has AGAIN revolutionised the control of information and taken it way from the establishment. And subsequently again the internet is blamed for more people now learning and accepting the alleged 'anti-semitic' “lie” that the 'holocaust' narrative is NOT reliable, accurate nor truthful history.

In both cases free flow of information has been seen as a problem by Jews.
They blame it for the widespread understanding of Jewish ritual murder.
They blame it for the growing understanding of 'holocaust' innaccuracies and deceptions.

They silence both by use of the catch-all 'anti-semitism' accusation.

Whether the information is accurate or not, is NOT seen as a relevant issue. As the recent BBC propaganda piece presented by David Baddiel demonstrated.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/myth-of-j ... ood-libel/
been-there wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 am
Giovanni Gasparro is an artist who paints scenes connected with Catholicism.
His recent painting depicts what in Catholicism is called the martyrdom of Simon of Trento.
A certain small section of society and their press have very vociferously castigated the painting. They appear predominantly in search engines if you look it up:

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: The details of allegations of Jewish Ritual Murder.

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:33 am

-- Clemens & Blair, 2020, paperback, 350 pp.

https://www.thomasdaltonphd.com/
I may have to ask Carlos Porter if this is a genuine UNEXPURGATED, UNALTERED English translation. There were subsequent English translations where Ariel Toaff softened or even abandoned some of his statements. He had to concoct the lie of "willing gentile donors" when it came to giving blood to Jews for their rituals. LOL.

Carlos Porter has WARNED about subsequent modern English translations. Let's hope this one is the real deal. An exact copy of the FIRST English translation of Toaff's book that was later "softened."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

Post by been-there »

Professor who endorsed violently antisemitic ‘Blood Libel’ [historical evidence of Jewish ritualised murder] was exonerated by disciplinary committee

Fr. Tadeusz Guz of the Catholic University of Lublin in Poland revived [confirmed] the antisemitic “blood libel” smear [historical facts concerning Jewish ritualised murder] in a public lecture.

A professor at Poland’s leading Catholic university has been spared from disciplinary action and exonerated for a lecture he delivered in 2018 in which he claimed that Polish Jews had engaged in ritual murder — one of the deadliest antisemitic falsehoods [historical taboo topics of modern times] to have persisted over the centuries.

Fr. Tadeusz Guz, a professor of philosophy at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (KUL), endorsed the “blood libel” during a May 26, 2018 public lecture in Warsaw, in which he falsely alleged that Jews in Poland had engaged in the slaughter of Christian children for ritual purposes.

Guz told his audience: “We know, dear people, that the facts of ritual murder cannot be erased from history. Why? Because we, the Polish state, in our archives, in the surviving documents, have had over the centuries — when Jews lived together with our Polish nation — we have legally valid sentences for ritual murders.”

After a complaint was filed by the Polish Council of Christians and Jews, both the Archdiocese of Lublin and the academic authorities at KUL distanced themselves from Guz, but notably refrained from taking further measures against him. “The lecture activities of Fr. Guza outside the university are undertaken and carried out by him on his own responsibility, and the theses he proclaimed are not the position of his superiors,” a joint statement from the two institutions proclaimed at the time.

At the same time, Guz’s case was transferred to another KUL academic, Prof. Annie Haładów, who deals with internal disciplinary issues. Almost two years after Guz’s original offense, Haładów decided to discontinue proceedings against him, apparently accepting his explanation that his remarks about ritual murder had been taken out of context. That decision was again appealed by the Polish Council of Christians and Jews.

Earlier this month, however, the KUL’s staff disciplinary committee vindicated Guz once more. In an astonishing statement that effectively endorsed Guz’s claim that there had been “legally valid” prosecutions of Polish Jews for ritual murder, the committee concluded that he had given “his lectures based on the source material, with professional care, and presented his own interpretation of historical facts.”

“Fr. Tadeusz Guz has not committed any act that would breach the duties of an academic teacher or the dignity of the academic teacher profession,” the committee statement continued. “In his lectures outside the campus, he did not offend anyone and did not insult anyone, and thus he did not dishonour his profession.”

Guz also accused Elie Wiesel — the late Holocaust survivor [fraud and plagiarist] and winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature — of “defaming and offending God,” Pankowski noted.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2021/03/24/p ... committee/
-- Anonymous

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

So, been-there accepts legal verdicts in all cases...except when it comes to verdicts of those found guilty of killing Jews during the Holocaust.

Hhhhhmmmmmmm....weird how that works out.....

I guess been-there will say the same about those convicted of witchcraft or being werewolves.

:)

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeff 8675309 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:10 pm
So, been-there accepts legal verdicts in all cases...except when it comes to verdicts of those found guilty of killing Jews during the Holocaust.

Hhhhhmmmmmmm....weird how that works out.....

I guess been-there will say the same about those convicted of witchcraft or being werewolves.

:)
SS Blutrichter Judge Konrad Morgan gave his investigative attention to the previous commandant of Buchenwald, Karl-Otto Koch. while Koch was still at Buchenwald, he had come under suspicion for pecuniary offenses. The President of the SS and Police Court in Kassel, the Hereditary Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont, had thrown Koch in jail during the investigation, but Himmler had ordered his release and issued a decree, known thereafter as the lex Waldeck, forbidding the arrest of any commandant without permission from Himmler himself.
Morgen restarted the investigation, examining the bank accounts of the officers under Koch, finding irregularities. What he found was that the accounts had suddenly swollen after the “jüdische aktion” of 1938.

Morgan painted a picture of similar corruption in other konzentrationslager and was given free reign throughout the lagers to investigate. Himmler authorized der Kriminalpolizei und Geheimpolizei to assist. Koch made a run for it but was arrested by Chief SS Judge Werner Paulmann on August 24th, 1943. This investigation of the staff at Buchenwald continued into 1944, with resulting prosecution by the SS.

The trial resulted in Koch being sentenced to death for disgracing both himself and the SS. Koch was executed by firing squad on 5 April 1945.

Koch a commandant of a konzentrationslager was executed by the SS for the murder of juden.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

Why did someone bake in things like “Adolf Hitler was a British agent” in a topic about the martyr of the Russian people, Andreas Youshinsky? Such nonsense can unfortunately automatically cause people to dispel the jewish ritual-murdering of Andreas Youshinsky as not true, which it very sadly was.

Also, this is one of the reasons why some people want the so-called holocaust to be true, but of course it wasn’t. Sadly.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Jeff 8675309 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:10 pm
So, been-there accepts legal verdicts in all cases... except when it comes to verdicts of those found guilty of killing Jews during the Holocaust.

Er, no! :roll:
I just posted a news report. And corrected obvious jewish-journalist details [distortions] in it of the basic facts.
I didn’t write what I thought about it.

But seeing as how you are making illogical presumptions, I will tell you what I think.
I think it interesting that a Polish priest publically taught this, and that after complaints was completely exonerated.

Secondly, I personally believe that ritually murdering children does not defy the laws of nature and is humanly possible.
Supernaturally turning into a wolf on full-moon nights (werewolves), and having the ability to cast supernatural ‘magic’ spells (witches), does defy them.

That you couldn’t unaided recognise that simple difference does perhaps explain why you believe obviously physically impossible narratives that portray Jews as victims of unbelievable and impossible mass-murder.

Plus the fact that you couldn’t understand this obvious distinction yourself, does rather demonstrate that you are a credulous believer who can not see the difference between what is possible and what is supernatural nonsense.

:ugeek:

P.S. This type of fatuous argument by H-defenders was predicted and refuted by me here.
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

The spelling of the name "Andreas Youshinsky" should be Андрей Ющинский Andrei Yushchinsky
Read the pdf news report
The story:
On March 12, 1911,a Russian boy nicknamed 'Domovoi', was murdered, he disappeared on his way to play hooky instead of going to school; murdered his body was thrown in a cave. A lamplighter reported the lad had been kidnapped by jude. This report went to the Tsar....(the emperor of the Russian empire receiving a report of a murdered child, unusual. Image Queen Elizabeth getting a report for every murder in the UK)
In 1911, Hasidic jude, Menachem Mendel Beilis was suddenly arrested (21 July, 1911) and carted off to the Kiev headquarters of the tsar’s secret police, the Okhrana. Beilis was superintendent at the Zaitsev brick factory in Kiev. This is suspicious in itself in that "secret police" do not worry about criminal matters which this clearly was.
The Tsar's secret cops main job was to infiltrate trade unions. The Tsar had a regular police force who investigates mundane murders. This would be the equivalent of the FBI arresting someone in New York for a stabbing bypassing the local cops.

Below is the cave where the mutilated body of the boy Andrei was found.
It seems the blame has been put on one Vera Cheberiak whose sons Zhenya and Eugene Cheberiak were friends of Andrei. Zhenya also died in mysterious circumstances, probably slow poisoning with arsenic. Eugene also died. Jude Beilis lived in the house below on the grounds of brick works and a short distance from the cave where Andreis body was found.
Not only is it alleged that Vera murdered Andrei but she murdered her two teenage sons as well.

The cop below, Nikolai Krasovsky was tasked with investigating this murder. He was not Secret Police but a normal pain in the arse cop. Being non reluctant to put the blame on jude Beilis he was sacked and prosecuted.
Interior Minister Nikolai Maklakov ordered the secret police to illegally monitor the deliberations of the jury.

Beilis was acquitted, but it was yet implied that Yushchinsky had been the victim of a Jewish ritual murder.
The Beilis family shortly after the trial before moving to New York.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeff 8675309 wrote: So then you understand that you have no point and tried to cover your ass. Good to know.
Your own pro Beilis historians were caught distorting primary sources and outright lying about what was said in court in order to cover up the fact that Pranaitis refused to answer technically unanswerable questions that were asked in bad faith. Pranaitis IN FACT HAD A BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF HEBREW!
viewtopic.php?p=167443#p167443
viewtopic.php?p=167452#p167452

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeff 8675309 wrote: Don’t blame me, k0nsl. That’s Werd’s weird BS.
Some real skulduggery going on with this case. A normal murder case, blood libel or not would not have the Tsar send his secret police to investigate when that is the job of the normal detectives. Vera and her mob did capitalize on the riots of 1905 to make money.

It is possible the Bolshevik juden wished to discredit the Emperor by forcing a prosecution on another of their kind as a scapegoat; this would make the inevitable revolution some 12 years later more palpable in the minds of the world. Tsar= evil juden=victimized good guys. I suspect the Cheka like the NKVD were jüdische inspired which is why they proceeded to investigate. I doubt any mother would murder her two teenage sons like Vera is claimed to have done to blame juden.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD