Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: Coronavirus

Post by torus9 »

BREAKING: Major Investigative Report by Association of French Reserve Army Officers Finds COVID-19 “Pandemic” to Have a Hidden Agenda for Global Totalitarianism, Nanotech Chipping of All, 5G Irradiation, & Genocide

https://everydayconcerned.net/2020/09/0 ... g-irradia/

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

"We are feeling good' says Melania Trump as president and first lady begin White House quarantine
Melania Trump said she and the president were 'feeling good' as they began their White House quarantine after testing positive for Covid-19.

'We are feeling good and I have postponed all upcoming engagements. Please be sure you are staying safe and we will all get through this together,' she said."

http://www.hideoutnow.com/2020/10/we-ar ... p.html?m=1

Trite and redundant cliches such as, "please be sure you are staying safe and we will all...." oh just PHUCK OFF. You're feeling "good"? Because you have the sniffles and a false positive for something that doesn't even exist.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:33 pm

Melania Trump said she and the president were 'feeling good' as they began their White House quarantine after testing positive for Covid-19.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Summary*

President Trump is in hospital after being diagnosed with Covid-19

He has taken an experimental drug and antiviral medication and his doctor said he was "doing very well"

First Lady Melania Trump also has the virus and is recuperating at the White House

Ex-adviser Kellyanne Conway, campaign manager Bill Stepien and two Republican senators - Mike Lee and Thom Tillis - all test positive

But Joe Biden, who took part in the first US presidential debate with Trump on Tuesday, has tested negative

Trump, 74, has been criticised for playing down severity of virus and often spurning masks and social distancing

There have been more than 7m infections with Covid in the US, and more than 200,000 deaths
https://www.bbc.com/news

* The BBC summaries currently being used by me in this topic are intended only as a timeline of C-19 events. The BBC is controlled media and may attempt to distort the facts surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, e.g. suggesting C-19 cases are increasing whilst deliberately ignoring the fact more individuals are proving positive for the virus only because more testing is now being done.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Get well soon, Mr. Trump.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:49 am
Get well soon, Mr. Trump.
Trump is out of the hospital despite the quack's, "Dr." Conley, best efforts to kill him with unproven drugs and treatments.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:39 am
"Turn me loose
Let me go
I'm Dr Feelgood!"

torus9

Post by torus9 »

And pardon my prior negativity towards the first lady. But when I hear or read, "stay safe", well, you know. It's just reinforcing this pathetic narrative...and I want to start talking like J-J-Ji-Jimmy Stewart!

"Ya' know M-M-Mary...we-we we ha-ha-have to stay apar-par-part to c-c-come together. By C-C-C-Christ we'll stay safe...and one day we'll l-l-l-leave Thedford Falls and b-b-b-build bridges."

Yup...I think the world is officially phucked, but that's just me.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:39 am
November 2020, he's goin' full FLASH DANCE....

"First when there's nothing
But a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide
Deep inside your mind

All alone I have cried
Silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel
Made of stone

Well, I hear the music
Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around
Take a hold of my heart